Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Looking forward to that stage 😀
Hi Roy is this a problem looks like mold is growing on the fabric pot

20231208_183649.jpg

20231208_183703.jpg

Hi Roy is this a problem looks like mold is growing on the fabric pot

20231208_183649.jpg

20231208_183703.jpg
That's not a problem! The fabric pots all look like that after a while. It's from salt buildup and microbial/fungal life. If the plant is healthy it's only a sign of a healthy inoculated medium with microbes.

Cheers!

OK thanks Roy 😊 il do just that peace of mind. She is 1 month old today is there anything I need todo at this stage?

20231209_170658.jpg

20231209_170705.jpg
Nothing needs doing at this stage, just let it grow
You should start to see some flowers soon

You won't notice the draw from the outside of the filter because it is drawing in from a large surface area
You should feel a reasonable draught being pushed out by the fan outlet though - that gives you a better idea of how much air the fan is sucking out

How are the leaves and bud tips looking?

You won't notice the draw from the outside of the filter because it is drawing in from a large surface area
You should feel a reasonable draught being pushed out by the fan outlet though - that gives you a better idea of how much air the fan is sucking out

How are the leaves and bud tips looking?
I can feel its pushing good on the outlet I can feel it sucking a little bit when I put my hands on the filter I was expecting abit more thought. Along as it dose its job that's all I care about leaves and buds looking good anything I should do from here? Also when should I pop over seed in?

I can feel its pushing good on the outlet I can feel it sucking a little bit when I put my hands on the filter I was expecting abit more thought. Along as it dose its job that's all I care about leaves and buds looking good anything I should do from here? Also when should I pop over seed in?

20231212_194743.jpg

20231212_194756.jpg

We just have to wait now, just keep feeding and occasionally add some seaweed
Next seeds go in 3-4 weeks into flower
I think I can see a few white pistils so she should be well on the way

We just have to wait now, just keep feeding and occasionally add some seaweed
Next seeds go in 3-4 weeks into flower
I think I can see a few white pistils so she should be well on the way
There definitely some white hairs here is a close up also should I cut back some leaves?? So you reckon I should plant my next seed in a 2-3 weeks time? OK il ad 2ml seaweed tonight aswell :)

20231212_202849.jpg

There definitely some white hairs here is a close up also should I cut back some leaves?? So you reckon I should plant my next seed in a 2-3 weeks time? OK il ad 2ml seaweed tonight aswell :)

20231212_202849.jpg
Also Roy even though this extraction fan is on it stil smells in there like it wasn't on? Surely that should be right? I put a lighter to the exit hose and it's blowing the lighter but stil smell in the tent

At this stage, only take the odd leaf off if you have to, eg if it's sitting on top of another leaf or obscuring a bud site
We will be watching this plant to know when to pop the next seeds, so I can't give you an exact timeline

I saw the ducting meaning you can't keep the door closed
If there is no way you can vent out with the door closed, either put the fan inside the tent or fit it directly to the filter so that you can keep the door closed most of the time - just keep an eye on temps/RH
You want to keep the air/smell contained in the closet and force the filter to scrub it

This is why a tent makes your life so much easier, as it seals up and has vent/portholes for ducting in and out
Have a think and see if you can somehow rig something up? Could you fit a vent to the closet?

Back
Top Bottom