Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Hi guys just a quick hello to see if your all well and happy smoking 🚬 It's just come to my mind after all this long time that I'm going to be able to smoke my own smoke I've grown I'm looking forward to it haha 😄

She is looking lush like like a Xmas tree on steroids 😂😂 I might get some tinsel and a star 🌟 lol

Also to my main man Roy I hope your keeping well? are you away now for Xmas you said you was going away ? Keep safe all and thank-you for making me feel welcoming and not taking the piss 🙂 will keep u all upto date
Great to hear she's looking good
All good here my friend - refurb is done, improved tent/setup is ready to go

Yes I'm away in a couple of days - be back to pop some beans by January :cool:

First is the best and yours is exceptional!
Arshhh thanks mate mean alot it's down to Roy but I try to ask the right questions 😀 I had really bad luck at the start with dud seeds 😕 but Roy see to that 👍 and sent me to the right place and gave me the right gidence I've learned so much from him haha if only I was like that in school il be rich by now lol 😆 Joy's of life. Hope your keeping well

I look forward to seeing your new grow journal my man 💪 be nice to grow a seed at same time same batch and educate each other and see difference? I bet you can't wait to get away. Haha lucky for some. I'm glad refurb is done ✔️ thanks for your guidance 🙏 😊

Hi Roy hi guys hope your all good. My girl is getting massive more or less took over the wardrobe 😂😂😂 what should I do from here Roy any changes I need to do yet?

20231222_083000.jpg

20231222_083011.jpg

20231222_083051.jpg

20231222_083202.jpg

20231222_083239.jpg

By the time I get back we can give a bit of a flower boost
Looking great, surprising what a cheapo lamp can do 👍

It will start to smell soon
If the filter doesn't deal with it, you'll need to get a more powerful extractor fan which will also help with rh

It will start to smell soon
If the filter doesn't deal with it, you'll need to get a more powerful extractor fan which will also help with rh
I have a 5inc extractor fan and honestly it's shit not much power coming from in could you recommend any 5inch fans this is the one I have at the min
  • 5" Krystal Fan Kit with 125 x 300mm Rhino Filter

Back
Top Bottom