Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Morning guys, OK I done what you said she is looking very sad today 😢 😞 some of the small fan leaves are stil looking the same aswell 😢 I hope she's not fucked 😢 😞 so I shouldn't feed her for the next day or 2?
If you flushed, it's my opinion the last water shoulf have been full nutes. She's starving now! I'd feed right now. @Roy Growin ?

Morning guys, OK I done what you said she is looking very sad today 😢 😞 some of the small fan leaves are stil looking the same aswell 😢 I hope she's not fucked 😢 😞 so I shouldn't feed her for the next day or 2?
She is not fucked - Just let it dry out a bit for now, it'll be fine
A full feed with CaMg, 3ml AB, 3ml Seaweed & 1.5ml PK when she's ready for next watering as Stone says

@StoneOtter - the coco is likely still very wet from the flush, that's why I'm saying wait a day or two
Airflow is not ideal in GP's closet so I'm thinking maybe a bit too wet in there looking at the pics
The leaves are a good green so I'm not seeing a need to feed immediately

Your clawing and overfeeding issues comes from using "Calmag" on top of a A+B coir base that already containing it.

Next time follow basic recommendations for coir. If you add more minerals in this case Nitrogen, Calcium and Magnesium coming from "Calmag" on top of a already calculated and optimal mineral ratio intended for coir you will as a result destroy that optimal ratio and experience nutrient toxicities and lockouts from overfeeding.

PK13/14 will also worsen it, Cannabis need low to moderate levels of phosphorous and excess levels of K is very detrimental for potency. It has no place growing in containers and will only give you problems. The plant need a complete plant food from start to finish at different concentrations. You realize that different feeding schedules and products are mostly a result of marketing when the mineral ratio should stay the same throughout the grow.

Flushing with plain water is the worst thing you can do in coir! Use a light EC and pH corrected solution if you really need to flush!

Hope that helps and happy New Years!

Cheers! :party:

Your clawing and overfeeding issues comes from using "Calmag" on top of a A+B coir base that already containing it.

Next time follow basic recommendations for coir. If you add more minerals in this case Nitrogen, Calcium and Magnesium coming from "Calmag" on top of a already calculated and optimal mineral ratio intended for coir you will as a result destroy that optimal ratio and experience nutrient toxicities and lockouts from overfeeding.

PK13/14 will also worsen it, Cannabis need low to moderate levels of phosphorous and excess levels of K is very detrimental for potency. It has no place growing in containers and will only give you problems. The plant need a complete plant food from start to finish at different concentrations. You realize that different feeding schedules and products are mostly a result of marketing when the mineral ratio should stay the same throughout the grow.

Flushing with plain water is the worst thing you can do in coir! Use a light EC and pH corrected solution if you really need to flush!

Hope that helps and happy New Years!

Cheers! :party:
Thank you I really I appreciate your advice I will take this all on board and I'm wish you a happy new year aswell :) happy smoking to

A full feed with CaMg, 3ml AB, 3ml Seaweed & 1.5ml PK when she's ready for next watering as Stone says

@StoneOtter - the coco is likely still very wet from the flush, that's why I'm saying wait a day or two
Airflow is not ideal in GP's closet so I'm thinking maybe a bit too wet in there looking at the pics
OK thanks guy I appreciate the advice il probably give her a feed around midnight tonight as she is still quite wet the humidity levels have dropped now to around 55% day temps are 24-25. So do nothing until around midnight??

17040442240606380369059226547127.jpg

17040442525711380691762891545752.jpg

17040442667422710372873472309772.jpg

17040442874754703260092225970246.jpg

17040443318374996147353460916242.jpg

Hi Roy she is stil looking time same mate, hope you having a happy new year

She has a nice posture Ginger!
Yeah, but I'm not sure why the sugar leaf curl tbh
First guess would be over water, but the fan leaves look ok
Second guess would be not enough airflow, risk of mould
What do you think @StoneOtter?

Yeah, but I'm not sure why the sugar leaf curl tbh
First guess would be over water, but the fan leaves look ok
Second guess would be not enough airflow, risk of mould
What do you think @StoneOtter?
I'm only feeding 1L a day I've got the fan at the bottom where it's always been. I can you the bigger fan at the bottom if you think that would help? Around Xmas time I was using 5ml A/B ph 6.0-6.2 always used that hp leaves. Cmag 1ml always and first in the water and 4ml seaweed around Xmas maybe I over done it with the nutrients?? And she's stil trying to bounce back?? I haven't used the pk13 14 yet just incase it will over do it? I've checked for mold can't see any around the buds of plant humidity levels are around 60%

I'm now using 3ml A/B 3ml Seaweed and hp and cmag u til I see a different??

Oh bugger, over-watered and over-fed
What on Earth made you decide to go 5ml AB - and 4ml seaweed??
And 1L every day?
Probably too much

Oh bugger, over-watered and over-fed
What on Earth made you decide to go 5ml AB - and 4ml seaweed??
And 1L every day?
Probably too much
Ive always Water 1L a day from like week 3 so didn't see and issues as she was going Dry if i didn't give her 1L aday Also I fort I had to up the a/b every week until I got to 5ml arshh shit 😒 so from here just keep doing what I'm doing at 3ml AB? Leave pk for now? Let her recover?

Ive always Water 1L a day from like week 3 so didn't see and issues as she was going Dry if i didn't give her 1L aday Also I fort I had to up the a/b every week until I got to 5ml arshh shit 😒 so from here just keep doing what I'm doing at 3ml AB? Leave pk for now? Let her recover?
Water lightly 2ml/L until she is growing properly again - no pk, camg or seaweed for now
If you have H2O2, you could add a few drops [1%] to increase Oxygen in the root zone while it dries out a bit

Easy to try it and see what it does to your Temps/RH
Lower RH in flower reduces the risk of mould so be wary of drying clothes, showering with the bathroom door open, even cooking and washing up which all create excess moisture in the air

Hey guys I'm ginger I'm learning and love learning and learning to grow autoflower I've just bought everything I think I need ph down, coco a&b calmag pk13/14 seaweed extract 200w led £20 light coco medium with 2× 16l fabric pots 2 fans 1 humidifier in a 2×2 space will be growing northing lights autoflower, there been a gentleman on here that been helping me very much thanks Roy.... just confused with seed veg bloom of how they look and what stage to and what I need very clear instructions to understand I apologise but I like to get things right or panic otherwise thanks all for taking time to read my messages hope you all have nice weekend ginger power
New with autos myself. Have 3 Gelatos going now. Will follow.

Back
Top Bottom