Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

I've fount this one it's
5" (125mm) Dia Fan Spigot Connections
240 m3/h airflow rate on low speed
350 m3/h airflow rate on high speed
34 dB(A) @ 3m Noise Level
30w Running Current

My one is 240pm3/h standerd and this one is 350pm3/h so it's alot more powerful and its only £40 isit worth it

Screenshot_20231224_223522_eBay.jpg

I've fount this one it's
5" (125mm) Dia Fan Spigot Connections
240 m3/h airflow rate on low speed
350 m3/h airflow rate on high speed
34 dB(A) @ 3m Noise Level
30w Running Current

My one is 240pm3/h standerd and this one is 350pm3/h so it's alot more powerful and its only £40 isit worth it

Screenshot_20231224_223522_eBay.jpg
Yes, I've used one of those
Does the job, but if you want it to last you can't beat rvk, you can get a couple of years out of em

Yes, I've used one of those
Does the job, but if you want it to last you can't beat rvk, you can get a couple of years out of em
Thanks roy il look in to them they look like a break servo lol expensive though but got to be worth it... Merry Christmas Roy and to all my followers I hope you all have a great day much love GINGER POWER!

Thanks roy il look in to them they look like a break servo lol expensive though but got to be worth it... Merry Christmas Roy and to all my followers I hope you all have a great day much love GINGER POWER!
Peace Love & Happy growing!

:passitleft:

I've tried most of the supposed super bud gunk, none of them make any noticeable difference, but go for it if you want
You will be giving PK next week, you will see a burst of flower with that alone

OK thanks Roy, il leave it for now then :) so what dose pk do? Do I have to use it for long
PK13/14 puts the plant into overdrive, so you only use it for 1 week or it can burn
Will go into more detail when I'm home in a day or two
😎

I won't feed her today until u get back to me but she normally has her feed at 3pm today and I've missed it
I'm not liking the claw on the young leaves - stick it in the shower and flush the coco
It will look awful for a day or two, then bounce back

You were, but...
Look at the new, young leaves, looks like over-watering
They are not happy = roots not happy
I'd flush and maybe add a bit of H2O2 before next feed
Morning guys, OK I done what you said she is looking very sad today 😢 😞 some of the small fan leaves are stil looking the same aswell 😢 I hope she's not fucked 😢 😞 so I shouldn't feed her for the next day or 2?

Back
Top Bottom