Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

The door is open for air in take and its open gap is 1 finger length I fort that was ideal as I don't really have an air in take apart for the isolating fan. Il see if I can play around with it. I did give here a little hair cut not to much just where it needed it. OK il hold on until you say when with the other seed. I hope your keeping well 😊

I'm doing ok, cheers
This time of year involves digging an awful lot of manure/compost into the veg plot in cold, wet weather
Also painting and shuffling things around in the tent room - should all be done ready for when I get back from the west country
No idea what to grow next, maybe a Lemon Pineapple photo for a clone SOG alongside some Blueberry autos...
:hookah:

I'm doing ok, cheers
This time of year involves digging an awful lot of manure/compost into the veg plot in cold, wet weather
Also painting and shuffling things around in the tent room - should all be done ready for when I get back from the west country
No idea what to grow next, maybe a Lemon Pineapple photo for a clone SOG alongside some Blueberry autos...
:hookah:
Oh wow your a big time grower of all sorts I like that :) somthing I would like to do down the line. Least your keeping yourself busy. Hoe old you Roy if you don't mind me asking? I'm 33. I fort you might of grown strawberry banna haha we could grow them at the same time and compare and learn with that strain. I do love the Pineapple flavour and the skittles flavour very similar 😋 lush tast

How is your flowering lady doing?

:bongrip:

:popcorn:

I was born 39 weeks to the day from New Year's Eve 1967 ;)
Hi old man Roy haha hope your keeping well? My humidity levels are sitting round 70% I no that is not ideal would the dehumidifiers that go on your window to help with damp do the job? To drop humidity levels?

Screenshot_20231216_181956_eBay.jpg

17027508727608428419537529692990.jpg

17027508865075827827661057612494.jpg

17027509052342558113577729531939.jpg

17027509214865581504729417539322.jpg

Those passive dehums are not very effective, but they might help
I bought a room dehum to keep the whole flat dry as it stops black mould n damp too
Makes a big difference overall

Those passive dehums are not very effective, but they might help
I bought a room dehum to keep the whole flat dry as it stops black mould n damp too
Makes a big difference overall
I keep a room dehumidifier too. A humidifier as well for the other side of the wet/dry. It's nice if you can.

I keep a room dehumidifier too. A humidifier as well for the other side of the wet/dry. It's nice if you can.
I was surprised, it regularly pulls 2-3L in just a few hours, everything feels warmer and properly dry

I was surprised, it regularly pulls 2-3L in just a few hours, everything feels warmer and properly dry
It comes in handy when it's time to dry and cure too!
Hi guys she's really getting big and bushie now there are some leaves covering the bottom and there struggling to get light isit OK to cut some of the leaves away to expose the bottom buds or isit to late todo so? Thanks guys hope your all keeping well
I'd keep with Roy's advice, he's taken good care here, but my first choice is to "tuck" those leaves away from blocking those bud sites. If there's one or two that cover good buds after, then I'd take them off.

It comes in handy when it's time to dry and cure too!

I'd keep with Roy's advice, he's taken good care here, but my first choice is to "tuck" those leaves away from blocking those bud sites. If there's one or two that cover good buds after, then I'd take them off.
Thanks guys il do just that.. I didn't think I could at this stage so was just confirming :)

Thanks guys il do just that.. I didn't think I could at this stage so was just confirming :)
Hi guys just a quick hello to see if your all well and happy smoking 🚬 It's just come to my mind after all this long time that I'm going to be able to smoke my own smoke I've grown I'm looking forward to it haha 😄

She is looking lush like like a Xmas tree on steroids 😂😂 I might get some tinsel and a star 🌟 lol

Also to my main man Roy I hope your keeping well? are you away now for Xmas you said you was going away ? Keep safe all and thank-you for making me feel welcoming and not taking the piss 🙂 will keep u all upto date

Back
Top Bottom