Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Thanks means alot 🙏 I don't think I've done to bad first time around. Always room for Improvement but I'm happy 😊
This grow is going much better than alot of first grows that I have seen...

:yummy:

Hi Roy hi guys here some pics of what she looks like now is there anything I need to do from here Roy?

20240107_123611.jpg

20240107_123621.jpg

20240107_123730.jpg

20240107_123737.jpg

20240107_123743.jpg

Do you know to pre charge the coco with a cal/mag drench(a good watering) before planting? I remember it's the way to go. One of the coco guru's can tell us the science behind it I hope.
Yes definitely do the precharge of Cal-Mag in coco. A great complete instruction book for growing in coco is Coco For Cannabis by Dr. MJ Coco. I highly recommend it for coco growers.

soak my coco in some calmags befor planting my seed? So I'm guessing let it dry out before planting my seed and then just plan water after cos coco has no nutritious? So just to give it a little help? Also how much calmag should I use on a pre soak? Thanks for the advice 🙏
I use 7.5ml/gal Cali-Magic. Tap water plus the cali-magic plus coco. Let coco soak overnight. Drain then mix in your perlite, put in fabric pots, and you are ready to go my friend.

OK thanks for advice so I'm thinking of using a 10L fabric pot next and you would advise 22ml of cmag to soke over night? Do I have to ph the water aswell then soak it. Dose it have to be like a soup?
Also what is the best canna coco to buy CANNA Coco Professional Pro?

I'm using Canna Coco Natural Right now.... what the difference and would the pro be better to use for next time ?

Also what is the best canna coco to buy CANNA Coco Professional Pro?

I'm using Canna Coco Natural Right now.... what the difference and would the pro be better to use for next time ?
Good morning my friend.
I love canna coco professional pro.
Unfortunately it's hard to get this far north.
I prefer it to bricks any day.
I also layer in extra perlite to increase air to my pots.
I show pictorials of how to do it.
It's very effective at growing healthy roots and huge plants.
@Bill284 Method in my Heaven's Shores thread shows everything you need to know about potting girls in coco.
Just 2 cents if you want to check it out.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi Roy hi guys sorry I haven't been intouch I've had some family problems... hope your all keeping well, Roy is there anything I need todo from here? When should I do my 2 week flush? Dose she look almost done? Do I need to cut more leaves of? Hope the covid ain't doing you to much mate. Stay strong!

20240117_180917.jpg

20240117_180931.jpg

20240117_180934.jpg

20240117_180942.jpg
Sorry your not doing well my friend.
Garden looks great.
Don't remove leaves, she needs them.
When all those white pistils turn red and crinkle in she has finished flowering.
She will swell then stop eating.
By then you should be checking trics.
More amber gives you a relaxed feeling.
Do you have a loop to check them?
Hey Roy :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry your not doing well my friend.
Garden looks great.
Don't remove leaves, she needs them.
When all those white pistils turn red and crinkle in she has finished flowering.
She will swell then stop eating.
By then you should be checking trics.
More amber gives you a relaxed feeling.
Do you have a loop to check them?
Hey Roy :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Definitely a tough time atm 😞

She's dose have some white hairs at the bottom of the plant but not many. What do you mean loop to check them 🤔 not heard of it sorry 😐 she is really stinking now aswell. So don't flush her yet?

Definitely a tough time atm 😞

She's dose have some white hairs at the bottom of the plant but not many. What do you mean loop to check them 🤔 not heard of it sorry 😐 she is really stinking now aswell. So don't flush her yet?
There are different reasons to flush.
A - If I'm getting an issue I believe is caused by salts building up in the root zone I'll flush.
3 times the pot size with plain water.
B - Is this what you mean by flush?
There is what what I believe is a misconception that plants need plain water at the end of life :Namaste:
Or this?
A or B

Why are my leaves not turning brown yet aswell or don't all plants do that towards the end? Thanks bill
This is a combination of burnt tips , nutrition issues throughout flowering and just general life as a leaf.
Nothing looks bad or worthy of concern.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This is a combination of burnt tips , nutrition issues throughout flowering and just general life as a leaf.
Nothing looks bad or worthy of concern.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
A - If I'm getting an issue I believe is caused by salts building up in the root zone I'll flush.
There is what what I believe is a misconception that plants need plain water at the end of life :Namaste:
Or this?
A or B
I mean

Or this?
A or B
I fort I had to flush the plant for 2 weeks before its done everyday plan ph water? For 2 weeks No nutrients... when the plant is getting ready to cut? Sorry if I'm confusing you.

Back
Top Bottom