Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

I fort I had to flush the plant for 2 weeks before its done everyday plan ph water? For 2 weeks No nutrients... when the plant is getting ready to cut? Sorry if I'm confusing you.
No worries. :Namaste:
This procedure has a bit of controversy.
In My Opinion it is not necessary.
And in fact bad for the development of buds when they need nutrients the most.
If it were my plant I would carry on as you were.
She is healthy and maturing nicely.
What ever your doing is working, I'd keep of feeding as you were.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
No need to starve her.
Other's might have a different opinion.
She is a freeken star worthy of fulfilling her potential imo.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

What ever your doing is working, I'd keep of feeding as you were.:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:
No need to starve her.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks mate means alot OK so I don't need to flush it dosent affect the tast dose it? I'm kinda hoping she will be done at the end of this month or 1 week in to Feb fingers crossed.

Thanks mate means alot OK so I don't need to flush it dosent affect the tast dose it? I'm kinda hoping she will be done at the end of this month or 1 week in to Feb fingers crossed.
I feed to the end.
Never had a single complaint yet.
In fact the very opposite.
I haven't found anything to speed up the process.
Just enjoy her for a little longer. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No need to starve her.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m with you and I feed mine everyday till runoff when flowering. I give them all that they want. And I don’t flush them either. CL🍀

Hi guys just a update on the grow hopefully couple more weeks and she's done??? Roy how you doing mate hope your starting to feel better?

20240123_131141.jpg

20240123_131225.jpg

20240123_131159.jpg

Hi GP, Looking fine! How's your RH keeping?
RH go around 48-55 though out the day and night but steady pace. Do you think she will be ready to crop soon? I've not heard from Roy I really hope he's doing OK I no he's not well atm.. but I also don't no how to dry buds really and what temps to dry and do I trim before drying ECT??? ROY HOPE YOUE WELL MY MAN LOVE OFF LOVE GINGER POWER!! STAY STRONG 💪

This is a good chart for chopping

I like to see some amber personally. 20-25%

To trim before or after is personal preference. I cut the plant, hang upside down, trim all the big fans off, put it in my dark closet/room about 60f, 40-50h in there. There is a ceiling fan in the room always on. Usually 6-10 days depending on how big and dense the buds are, snap a branch or 3. It goes to the tray, gets cut up, I like uniform nugs, I go for 1-1.25inches. keeps the moisture level really even.i like to toss it in a brown bag, for a bit 72hrs ish. Feel throughout the bag, you can feel the stiffness of the nugs, then I fill mason jars 75% full, add a meter, put a cap on it. Into a cardboard box for 24hrs. Open the jar, I like to check the meter and feel the nugs make sure they ain't to moist. Close it up, back in the closet 2-3days, check again. Good? Back in closet, check in 7days? Good? Then it's good for storage. Dark storage, 60f. Bottom of closet.

From there, I like to try a little of this and little of that. I keep all my jars dated, in chronological order. I always smoke the least favorable first. But I will pull a stanky nug every now and then to mix it up :Namaste: :passitleft:

@Bill284

Ridiculous bill! That is complete insanity. You should dry those bad boys out and market them as home defense weapons! People would totally buy that!
Pic was in August I believe.
Apple Betty she is a stunner.
It's bigger now :rofl:
They could hold up the vivohut
Hope your doing well Amigo :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

RH go around 48-55 though out the day and night but steady pace. Do you think she will be ready to crop soon? I've not heard from Roy I really hope he's doing OK I no he's not well atm.. but I also don't no how to dry buds really and what temps to dry and do I trim before drying ECT??? ROY HOPE YOUE WELL MY MAN LOVE OFF LOVE GINGER POWER!! STAY STRONG 💪
Let's hope for the best for Roy! In his absence we'll take care of business no sweat!
So you see the chart above. It's fairly accurate and you can go by it. Personally when I start seeing amber I'm ready. It's not something to fret over, it's to try. So try one level of color this run and another at another time.
Drying and curing.
We have a small room where I hang my bud on a portable clothesline. Anything will do. There's a humidifier and a dehumidifier in there do I can maintain an rh of 60%. The cooler the better, 60F if it's that, I maintain whatever nature brings. If the room can stay there rh wise, cure can happen right on the line. If not, after 5 days or a week at around 60% rh with a fan moving the air in the room, cut buds off and jar them with a small hygrometer to make sure rh in the jar stays 65% or less and more than 55%. This enables the cure. For the next two weeks twice a day open the jars and fan air in to usher out the unwanted. Close it up. I use a boveda pack for the size jar in each one to maintain 62%.
Tell me your situation, there's lots of other methods we can pick from?

Let's hope for the best for Roy! In his absence we'll take care of business no sweat!
So you see the chart above. It's fairly accurate and you can go by it. Personally when I start seeing amber I'm ready. It's not something to fret over, it's to try. So try one level of color this run and another at another time.
Drying and curing.
We have a small room where I hang my bud on a portable clothesline. Anything will do. There's a humidifier and a dehumidifier in there do I can maintain an rh of 60%. The cooler the better, 60F if it's that, I maintain whatever nature brings. If the room can stay there rh wise, cure can happen right on the line. If not, after 5 days or a week at around 60% rh with a fan moving the air in the room, cut buds off and jar them with a small hygrometer to make sure rh in the jar stays 65% or less and more than 55%. This enables the cure. For the next two weeks twice a day open the jars and fan air in to usher out the unwanted. Close it up. I use a boveda pack for the size jar in each one to maintain 62%.
Tell me your situation, there's lots of other methods we can pick from?
Hi sorry for slow reply guys I've had alot going on atm....

My plans where to cut long stems and cuts all leaves off and just hang them with the dehumidifier on and the extractor fan and 1 swival fan on. What temps should the room be as I no it need to be cold in there?? And tips???

I've also tried one bud but dried it out in the oven. Tasted like shit probably coz I put it in the oven lol I'm guessing drying them out slow is where all the tast comes from?

Do you think she is ready to be cut down today? I'm gonna buy some glass jars today

How long dose it normally take to dry out?

Back
Top Bottom