Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

As far as I can tell, duff seeds and a bit of interference so it stalled
Hi Roy, hi everyone I'm back 😀 finally got my new seeds and I'm about to soke a critical orange punch 👊 I'm hoping things will go will this time now

16992767544038449393996943719587.jpg

looks like a good start.

is this still a first grow ? i never recommend autos on a first grow. you can encounter loads more difficulty. i'm not gonna talk you out of it, but i'd consider a femmed photo as a first time learning grow.

Good Luck GP - I'll be following along closely
Fingers crossed you can get one of these babies above ground
Note that your freebie is Sativa dominant, so not ideal for your setup

Good Luck GP - I'll be following along closely
Fingers crossed you can get one of these babies above ground
Note that your freebie is Sativa dominant, so not ideal for your setup
Thankyou for the heads up... il leave the sativa alone for now then. Is the strawberry banna saliva aswell? The Dutch Passion is good to go in my set up though? I've just soked one seed of the Dutch Passion

Thankyou for the heads up... il leave the sativa alone for now then. Is the strawberry banna saliva aswell? The Dutch Passion is good to go in my set up though? I've just soked one seed of the Dutch Passion
Yep, the DP is your best shot and no, Strawnana is Indica too :)

Yep, the DP is your best shot and no, Strawnana is Indica too :)
Brilliant thanks for that. Is my coco stil good in my 16L pot as I've soked it about 1 month ago has it lots any nutritious or should I just replace the coco 🤔? I wanna get this right

Brilliant thanks for that. Is my coco stil good in my 16L pot as I've soked it about 1 month ago has it lots any nutritious or should I just replace the coco 🤔? I wanna get this right
Once this seed cracks, put it in a small starter pot of fresh coco so the watering is easier to judge, place it under a light and try to keep the temperature a constant 22-24°C
The coco in the large pot will still be fine when the time comes to up-pot the young plant, ie when it has developed a root ball and you can see roots coming out the bottom of the starter pot

Once this seed cracks, put it in a small starter pot of fresh coco so the watering is easier to judge, place it under a light and try to keep the temperature a constant 22-24°C
The coco in the large pot will still be fine when the time comes to up-pot the young plant, ie when it has developed a root ball and you can see roots coming out the bottom of the starter pot
Morning OK I will do that :) also some good news she's popped I've put her in paper towel now till tonight then in the pot she will good :) quick one as well I don't have a carbon filter. What can I do to eliminate the smell ? Coz I smoke weed in the flat and I can smell it outside the block as it is. Is there anything I can use to get ride of the smell

Morning OK I will do that :) also some good news she's popped I've put her in paper towel now till tonight then in the pot she will good :) quick one as well I don't have a carbon filter. What can I do to eliminate the smell ? Coz I smoke weed in the flat and I can smell it outside the block as it is. Is there anything I can use to get ride of the smell
Good news!! :cool:
As for the smell - you will need a fan and filter, simple as that
You can try to mask it with air fresheners etc but it won't work when your plant is in flower
You'll need it for airflow through the grow anyway so a little investment is necessary

Good news!! :cool:
As for the smell - you will need a fan and filter, simple as that
You can try to mask it with air fresheners etc but it won't work when your plant is in flower
You'll need it for airflow through the grow anyway so a little investment is necessary
I don't have the space for one nor do I have an exit point for the filter smell to go. I do have to isolating fans in there though

I don't have the space for one nor do I have an exit point for the filter smell to go. I do have to isolating fans in there though
Oscillating fans merely provide circulation
You are going to grow hundreds of £s worth of bud so do yourself a favour and get the right kit
Any idea how much it stinks when you're drying it? Eye-wateringly pungent, there's no escaping that fact
The smell sticks, too - if you're not careful your entire flat will reek of weed, including you, your clothes, your bedding, the carpets, the walls...

Oscillating fans merely provide circulation
You are going to grow hundreds of £s worth of bud so do yourself a favour and get the right kit
Any idea how much it stinks when you're drying it? Eye-wateringly pungent, there's no escaping that fact
The smell sticks, too - if you're not careful your entire flat will reek of weed, including you, your clothes, your bedding, the carpets, the walls...
I've been looking at the ONA gels will they help? How would I set up the filter as I don't have a exit point for it to go out or it will circulate the same air in the flat.

I've been looking at the ONA gels will they help? How would I set up the filter as I don't have a exit point for it to go out or it will circulate the same air in the flat.
No, they won't help, it'll just be even more obvious you're trying to hide a smell
Doesn't really matter if the fan/filter just circulates the air in the flat because the filter will scrub all the air that passes through it, removing the smell
You could look into ionizers and plug-in air fresheners as an extra step but a carbon filter is pretty much essential

No, they won't help, it'll just be even more obvious you're trying to hide a smell
Doesn't really matter if the fan/filter just circulates the air in the flat because the filter will scrub all the air that passes through it, removing the smell
You could look into ionizers and plug-in air fresheners as an extra step but a carbon filter is pretty much essential
Aw OK I never new that that why I didn't buy one in the end. Would this be good enough? It's only £44 aswell and il just hang the exhaust hose over my wardrobe door ? It's that all I need?

Screenshot_20231107_161005_eBay.jpg

OK il buy it to start of with. I don't have a air intake is that going to be a problem aswell or can I just use a fan on the floor? And leave the wardrobe door open abit become the exhaust fan has to hang over the door?

A fresh air intake is not necessary, in fact your plants will benefit higher concentration of CO2 indoors
A fan on the floor blowing in is fine, that's all I use
Attach the filter to the OUT side of the fan [an arrow tells you in/out]
Attach the duct to the IN side of the fan and drape the other end of the duct over the top of the door if possible
FILTER>FAN>DUCT
Air flow direction <------

A fresh air intake is not necessary, in fact your plants will benefit higher concentration of CO2 indoors
A fan on the floor blowing in is fine, that's all I use
Attach the filter to the OUT side of the fan [an arrow tells you in/out]
Attach the duct to the IN side of the fan and drape the other end of the duct over the top of the door if possible
FILTER>FAN>DUCT
Air flow direction <------
Thankyou mate your a massive help I feel like I should be paying for all this info 😂 ive also fount a better filter set up and il get the 5inch the reviews are really good on it and it's £55

Screenshot_20231107_171728_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom