Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Thanks Roy big help 🙏 roughly how long would it take to sprout?
2-3 days; no need to do anything more at this stage, leave it be to do it's thing

Stil no signs of life yet roy :( should I carefully go digging or let her be?
You could scrape the surface a little, see if there's a shoot
I don't know why your seeds aren't just popping as normal :hmmmm:

You could scrape the surface a little, see if there's a shoot
I don't know why your seeds aren't just popping as normal :hmmmm:
That's how much it has grown from when I was in the paper toil. I'm going to get some one seed from the vault at the end of the month

20231023_110536.jpg

20231025_131426.jpg

Spiders?? That's a new one on me lol
Fingers crossed this one will still make it, even if it's a bit wonky at first
Yes little baby spiders lol il see if I can get a picture 📸 I'm going to buy critical orange punch auto from the vault from seed grower dutch passion seeds I've read up there good for beginners and a medium size plant and good yelds. I'm hoping if I get the seed from somewhere decent il get better results...

Yes little baby spiders lol il see if I can get a picture 📸 I'm going to buy critical orange punch auto from the vault from seed grower dutch passion seeds I've read up there good for beginners and a medium size plant and good yelds. I'm hoping if I get the seed from somewhere decent il get better results...
Yep - always get the best seeds you can, never end-of-season clearance
The Vault supply good fresh seeds and Dutch Passion are very reliable

Hi Roy, hope your well fella? Just giving you an update stil no luck with her sprouting I've place an order from the vault should be here in a couple days gonna try again. So frustrating 😫
Hello Mate - yes, all good here waiting for the Bruce Banner to finish, then I'll have a break for a while so the tent is empty for raising tomato, fine beans & peppers etc for planting out in March/April on the allotment

I know the feeling and yep, frustrating as fuck - what strain did you go for from The Vault?
I'll bet they pop overnight whatever they are

Hello Mate - yes, all good here waiting for the Bruce Banner to finish, then I'll have a break for a while so the tent is empty for raising tomato, fine beans & peppers etc for planting out in March/April on the allotment

I know the feeling and yep, frustrating as fuck - what strain did you go for from The Vault?
I'll bet they pop overnight whatever they are
Aw that sounds nice mate I love growing my own fruit and veg I'm growing chilles coz the good decent blow my are up tho haha and I'm gowing bell pepper, letting leaves 🍃 pineapple, and strawberry 🍓was going tomatoes 🍅 its so rewarding love it. You sound like you like your frutie smoke 🚬 same as me :) this is what I've got what do you think?

Screenshot_20231031_171822_Samsung capture.jpg

Aw that sounds nice mate I love growing my own fruit and veg I'm growing chilles coz the good decent blow my are up tho haha and I'm gowing bell pepper, letting leaves 🍃 pineapple, and strawberry 🍓was going tomatoes 🍅 its so rewarding love it. You sound like you like your frutie smoke 🚬 same as me :) this is what I've got what do you think?

Screenshot_20231031_171822_Samsung capture.jpg
Cool - only one I know of those is Strawberry Banana; it's a strong smoke
Dutch Passion and Fastbuds I've always had success with so I'm much more confident these will BOOM!

Cool - only one I know of those is Strawberry Banana; it's a strong smoke
Dutch Passion and Fastbuds I've always had success with so I'm much more confident these will BOOM!
From reading fast buds say they have 100% germination I'm just going why from reading up where most people have success and video tutorials on YouTube fingers crossed 🤞 what seed do you think I should try first 😀

Critical Orange Punch - you have 3 of those so try one while you get your germination method sorted
Put the rest in the fridge and look forward to the StrawbNana next grow when you got it perfected
I'm 420% behind you getting this grow to work - and it absolutely will once we get a good start
:hookah:

ps - don't forget to leave 'likes' or emojis to each contribution to your threads
We all like to get feedback

How? It was open? all it needed was something to be put in.. what's going on with the medium? is that burning things to a crisp or suffocating seedlings?
I mean I'm not nice to seeds at all and it's hard to recall seeds not opening en masse like that.
As far as I can tell, duff seeds and a bit of interference so it stalled

Back
Top Bottom