Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Hi Roy 👋 I've now soaked another seed and I soked it for 48 hours and this seed hasn't popped aswell 😡I'm now putting it in a CD case and placing on my sky box to keep it warm. Do you think I'm got a bad batch of seed? I got the from ice seed bank. Also my first seed it's stil not popped aswell
Good morning. :ciao:
Sorry your having issues.
I find if a seed sits in water for longer than 18 hrs it can drown/ waterlogged.
I add 10 % h202 to my water , it's very successful.
18 hrs max though.
Then damp paper towel.
They need warmth, moisture and air to crack I find.
Could just be a bad seed though.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I find if a seed sits in water for longer than 18 hrs it can drown/ waterlogged.
18 hrs max though.
Then damp paper towel.

Bill284 😎
And of course they need darkness. CL🍀 Edit: I always scuff lightly with fine grit sandpaper before I put into a towel then a ziplock bag. CL🍀

18 hrs max though.
Then damp paper towel.

Bill284 😎
Thankyou for the advice everyone. I'm taking everything onboard...I'm now soaking a cheese for 18 hours and I'm stil got the Northern Lights in the CD case there all in a warm dark room condonation building up in the CD with it good il check up on her tomorrow and see if she pops

Hi Roy 👋 I've now soaked another seed and I soked it for 48 hours and this seed hasn't popped aswell 😡I'm now putting it in a CD case and placing on my sky box to keep it warm. Do you think I'm got a bad batch of seed? I got the from ice seed bank. Also my first seed it's stil not popped aswell
Sorry to hear you're still having problems mate
Maybe simplify it a step further and skip the soak stage - straight out of the fridge into the wet & warm CD case on the box to ensure a constant temp and no disturbance
Don't be disheartened - might take a few attempts before you nail what works for you

Sorry to hear you're still having problems mate
Maybe simplify it a step further and skip the soak stage - straight out of the fridge into the wet & warm CD case on the box to ensure a constant temp and no disturbance
Don't be disheartened - might take a few attempts before you nail what works for you
I think my northern lights are duds I've only sokead the cheese seed for 4 hours and she's popped all ready and I see a tail coming thank god for that I fort it was me 😆😆😆 il let her soke for a couple more hours then il put her in the CD like the other one. The other northern lights hasn't popped yet time will tell I guss people. Has anyone grown (auto critical x cheese)?? As this is the seed that show most potential at the moment with cracking the chel. Fingers crossed I see a tail tomorrow

I think my northern lights are duds I've only sokead the cheese seed for 4 hours and she's popped all ready and I see a tail coming thank god for that I fort it was me 😆😆😆 il let her soke for a couple more hours then il put her in the CD like the other one. The other northern lights hasn't popped yet time will tell I guss people. Has anyone grown (auto critical x cheese)?? As this is the seed that show most potential at the moment with cracking the chel. Fingers crossed I see a tail tomorrow
Yay!!
I wouldn't wait for a tail or do the tissue bit - once a seed has cracked you know it's viable, stick it in some damp coco
You know that tap root is gonna be coming out looking for water and oxygen which coco is very good at providing
The biggest mistake at this stage by far is over-watering, so be careful to give just a little water from the bottom

18 hrs max though.
Then damp paper towel.

Bill284 😎
Good morning mate can I use
Hydrogen Peroxide I can buy from the Pharmacy? Also can I re soak a seed that been in wet paper towel? As the northern lights stil hasn't cracked I'm the paper towel. I was thinking of soaking her in a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide and warm distilled water for 18hours see what happens??

Good morning mate can I use
Hydrogen Peroxide I can buy from the Pharmacy? Also can I re soak a seed that been in wet paper towel? As the northern lights stil hasn't cracked I'm the paper towel. I was thinking of soaking her in a couple drops of hydrogen peroxide and warm distilled water for 18hours see what happens??
Dollar store, pharmacy where ever you can source it locally is fine.
If a seed doesn't pop after regular attempts are made there is no problem trying again.
Better than just throwing it away.
Good luck. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Yay!!
I wouldn't wait for a tail or do the tissue bit - once a seed has cracked you know it's viable, stick it in some damp coco
You know that tap root is gonna be coming out looking for water and oxygen which coco is very good at providing
The biggest mistake at this stage by far is over-watering, so be careful to give just a little water from the bottom
Hi everyone just giving an update ive soked my seeds in h202 and water on a heat matt in the dark and stil nothing wants to crack or open! I'm doing everything by the book and what you are all telling me I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong!! Should I try a new seed place? 🤔 it's really getting to me now I've used 4 different seeds and there all having the same results. Nothing cracking on opening and I've also got 1 seed in coco been in there for last 5 days stil nothing with that aswell 😑 😕 I don't no what to do anymore guys!!!

Hi everyone just giving an update ive soked my seeds in h202 and water on a heat matt in the dark and stil nothing wants to crack or open! I'm doing everything by the book and what you are all telling me I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong!! Should I try a new seed place? 🤔 it's really getting to me now I've used 4 different seeds and there all having the same results. Nothing cracking on opening and I've also got 1 seed in coco been in there for last 5 days stil nothing with that aswell 😑 😕 I don't no what to do anymore guys!!!
You aren't doing anything wrong
But I'm baffled as to what's going on here - I don't have any more to suggest
I rarely come to this conclusion, but has someone sold you a load of duff seeds?

You aren't doing anything wrong
But I'm baffled as to what's going on here - I don't have any more to suggest
I rarely come to this conclusion, but has someone sold you a load of duff seeds?
I bought them from

ICE SEED BANK uk​

I've dropped them a message they said they will send me 4 more seeds. Dose anyone have any recommendation where I can get good seeds from? I'm so frustrated 😠 fort this was easy bit women are less stressful 😆😆

I bought them from

ICE SEED BANK uk​

I've dropped them a message they said they will send me 4 more seeds. Dose anyone have any recommendation where I can get good seeds from? I'm so frustrated 😠 fort this was easy bit women are less stressful 😆😆
The Vault, Canuk, Coffee Shop Seeds

On a heat mat? how warm does it get?
As I cooked my mushrooms once with a heat mat.

Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM UK 😋
Although looks like they are a bit more expensive, so you best first find a method that works for you.

Honestly I just chuck mine in water in a glass in the cupboard until something is there.. I don't know where this 18hrs comes from? I know it's not recommended as they can drown but I find this very rare... as sometimes it takes a while for them to go down.. I don't scratch or h2o2.. just wait.. and tap them regularly until they sink...once they sink sometimes they crack the next day, sometimes a day or two later, longest was 5-6.
It's been a long time since I've had no sprout.

Oh this hobby is certainly going to test your frustration and patience let's not kid about it... things can go South at the worst moments... I recently had to throw away very nice bud that was harvested. Wanna know how that feels? :p
But once you taste what can come out of your own kitchen it's all worth it :)

On a heat mat? how warm does it get?
As I cooked my mushrooms once with a heat mat.

Cannabis Seeds | BARNEYS FARM UK 😋
Although looks like they are a bit more expensive, so you best first find a method that works for you.

Honestly I just chuck mine in water in a glass in the cupboard until something is there.. I don't know where this 18hrs comes from? I know it's not recommended as they can drown but I find this very rare... as sometimes it takes a while for them to go down.. I don't scratch or h2o2.. just wait.. and tap them regularly until they sink...once they sink sometimes they crack the next day, sometimes a day or two later, longest was 5-6.
It's been a long time since I've had no sprout.

Oh this hobby is certainly going to test your frustration and patience let's not kid about it... things can go South at the worst moments... I recently had to throw away very nice bud that was harvested. Wanna know how that feels? :p
But once you taste what can come out of your own kitchen it's all worth it :)
I've got lots of little bubbles around the seeds in the water and there all sank to the bottom just wont crack for love or money....I'm stil waiting on the need seeds to arrive as where I bought them have sent me replacement but if the don't work I'm going to try elsewhere. If they don't work then I definitely no its me 😆 I fort this was the easy stage getting them to pop ect haha yes I'm getting fucked of quite quick 🤪 😅 Joy's of life I'm not gonna give up though. Just waiting on the new seeds.... New seeds new start fingers crossed 🤞 il keep you all upto date

I've got lots of little bubbles around the seeds in the water and there all sank to the bottom just wont crack for love or money....I'm stil waiting on the need seeds to arrive as where I bought them have sent me replacement but if the don't work I'm going to try elsewhere. If they don't work then I definitely no its me 😆 I fort this was the easy stage getting them to pop ect haha yes I'm getting fucked of quite quick 🤪 😅 Joy's of life I'm not gonna give up though. Just waiting on the new seeds.... New seeds new start fingers crossed 🤞 il keep you all upto date
Right guys my replacement seeds have arrived from the same place I got them before ice seed bank and I've soked another seed for 24 hours and stil nothing is cracking!!!!! Wtf is going on 😡 has anyone bought seeds from ice seed bank before? Has anyone had the same problem as me? I'm definitely going to order elsewhere and see how i get on with a new supplier

1697722548046820913380538676780.jpg

Right guys my replacement seeds have arrived from the same place I got them before ice seed bank and I've soked another seed for 24 hours and stil nothing is cracking!!!!! Wtf is going on 😡 has anyone bought seeds from ice seed bank before? Has anyone had the same problem as me? I'm definitely going to order elsewhere and see how i get on with a new supplier

1697722548046820913380538676780.jpg
I always had good luck with @Herbies Seeds and they’re a Sponsor of @420 Magazine. Also @North Atlantic Seed Co seems like a good one also a Sponsor. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

wtf indeed - that is just shitty luck
I have only ever once had a bunch of duds and the replacements were also duds, but it does happen
My last three batches were from Coffee Shop Seeds, The Vault and Canuk seeds - 100% popped so far
Have a browse through 420 sponsors for special deals on fresh seeds, there are some generous deals on offer at the moment

I have only ever once had a bunch of duds and the replacements were also duds, but it does happen
My last three batches were from Coffee Shop Seeds, The Vault and Canuk seeds - 100% popped so far
Have a browse through 420 sponsors for special deals on fresh seeds, there are some generous deals on offer at the moment
Sorry @Canuk Seeds for forgetting to mention you. They also seem like a great company. Seeds arrived faster than I thought they might. CL🍀. :thumb: :goodluck:

Right guy I've got a little tap root coming though... should I let her sit in the CD case for abit longer until it get abit bigger? Then put her in to the 16L pot? I'm only using Canna Coco medium nothing else should I soke my pot in abit of calmag? Any advice step by step guidance would be appreciated 🙏
20231023_110536.jpg

Right guy I've got a little tap root coming though... should I let her sit in the CD case for abit longer until it get abit bigger? Then put her in to the 16L pot? I'm only using Canna Coco medium nothing else should I soke my pot in abit of calmag? Any advice step by step guidance would be appreciated 🙏
20231023_110536.jpg
Do you think she's ready to go in the pot yet roy? Or let her grow abit bigger in the CD case?

Back
Top Bottom