Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

What disability?
Not smoking scissor hash tonight
I'm already fucked on Jack Herer & Northern Lights
:hookah:
Hi Roy hope your all good mate? I'm stil waiting on my drip tray but everything is good to go. Should I soak my canna coco medium with half a ml of calmags yet? Also do you think I'm good to soak my seed yet? Thanks mate ps I lost my match yesterday aswell 😡

Hi Roy hope your all good mate? I'm stil waiting on my drip tray but everything is good to go. Should I soak my canna coco medium with half a ml of calmags yet? Also do you think I'm good to soak my seed yet? Thanks mate ps I lost my match yesterday aswell 😡
There is no need to pre-soak Canna Coco, just stand it in a little water until it's damp
Yes, now is the time to soak your seeds ready for planting - do you have a plan for this stage?

There is no need to pre-soak Canna Coco, just stand it in a little water until it's damp
Yes, now is the time to soak your seeds ready for planting - do you have a plan for this stage?
No plant if I'm being honest, step by step guidance would be appreciated 🙏 I've had so many people telling me so many things I just want a tried and tested method. Do I soak in just tap water in a dar cupboard upto 24-32 hours?

No plant if I'm being honest, step by step guidance would be appreciated 🙏 I've had so many people telling me so many things I just want a tried and tested method. Do I soak in just tap water in a dar cupboard upto 24-32 hours?
If it's Canna Coco straight out of the bag you don't need to do anything before planting since its already buffered with Calmag and have some added enzymes.
156894122-origpic-465ec5-scaled.jpg

I apologise this is the one I have
The only difference is it's lighter buffered than the "professional plus" one. You can just start feeding lightly but you're fine to start seeds straight in that mix, no need to water soak or anything. You feed from start either way growing in coir.

You have everything needed in the base (A + B) to buffer and stabilize pH growing in coco coir. Canna Coco A+B is made for tap water but work just as well with RO(reverse osmosis water), you just may need more pH adjustment.

Yes, until you see the seed start to split, then plant it in damp coco

It's got a bit of a tail coming out.
She needs warmth, moisture and air.
Just let her do her thing.
It'll come.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Pretty sure I can see a tiny root peeping out
Get small, clean pot and put some coco in in
Dampen it by either spraying the surface or standing it a small tray of water
Put the pot somewhere warm for a few hours to get it a little above room temp
That little root will be 1/4" long in no time, if not by the end of today, by tomorrow
When it is, make a small hole with a pencil, approx 10mm deep and very gently plant the seed and loosely cover over
Just leave it somewhere warm, preferably under weak light of some kind
it'll sprout in a couple of days

Pretty sure I can see a tiny root peeping out
Get small, clean pot and put some coco in in
Dampen it by either spraying the surface or standing it a small tray of water
Put the pot somewhere warm for a few hours to get it a little above room temp
That little root will be 1/4" long in no time, if not by the end of today, by tomorrow
When it is, make a small hole with a pencil, approx 10mm deep and very gently plant the seed and loosely cover over
Just leave it somewhere warm, preferably under weak light of some kind
it'll sprout in a couple of days
The seed is stil the same from last time I checked...so I'm gonna put the seed in a small paper cup like you said and leave it in the tent see what happens in a couple days if nothing il have to re germinate another seed?

@ginger power
This has matured from an introduction to a grow journal, full of great support for you and other readers. :thumb:

We're therefore moving this thread to Grow Journals.

Good luck, Ginger. You're in the best place for help and advice.

@ginger power
This has matured from an introduction to the a grow journal, full of great support for you and other readers. :thumb:

We're therefore moving this thread to Grow Journals.

Good luck, Ginger. You're in the best place for help and advice.
I've guys I fort il give you all an update but she's stil not popping stil looks the same after the first picture I sent :( is the seed stil good or is it better if I try again with another seed

I've guys I fort il give you all an update but she's stil not popping stil looks the same after the first picture I sent :( is the seed stil good or is it better if I try again with another seed
I'd stick it in some coco anyway and give it a week, it still might sprout
Not all seeds pop n sprout nicely though so try again
Seems it started to germinate then didn't like the tissue stage, so maybe this time put it straight into coco as soon as it cracks - better luck next time

Another method involves lining a CD case with damp tissue and popping your seeds in there - a CD case is easier to keep warm on an amp, PC or TV etc; just a thought if you want to try a slightly different method

Seems it started to germinate then didn't like the tissue stage, so maybe this time put it straight into coco as soon as it cracks - better luck next time

Another method involves lining a CD case with damp tissue and popping your seeds in there - a CD case is easier to keep warm on an amp, PC or TV etc; just a thought if you want to try a slightly different method
I popped it in coco yesterday in a small pot I opened her up and checked this morning and she stil looks the same I'm gonna try again and see with the CD 💿 il keep that other one is the small pot aswell see what happens. Thanks for all the support guys

I popped it in coco yesterday in a small pot I opened her up and checked this morning and she stil looks the same I'm gonna try again and see with the CD 💿 il keep that other one is the small pot aswell see what happens. Thanks for all the support guys
Il keep you upto date with all my progress! I couldn't do it with out you lot... Nice to no there support out there 👌

Hi Roy 👋 I've now soaked another seed and I soked it for 48 hours and this seed hasn't popped aswell 😡I'm now putting it in a CD case and placing on my sky box to keep it warm. Do you think I'm got a bad batch of seed? I got the from ice seed bank. Also my first seed it's stil not popped aswell

Back
Top Bottom