Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

I don't grow many indica's, so I can't say fore sure, but the keif in my grinder that all my sativa's eventually go thru is definitely on the gritty side. Think blonde hash, that kind of gritty.
That's what Betty's giving though the ones I have don't seem too all in sativa at all. This one could be different. The others didn't terp out lemony like her! Bud density on a 1 to 10 scale I'd say 10 being the densest, 5 or 6 most buds. The money belt may have gotten to 7. Funny where they were! Right in the strike zone! Most make their tops priority but she went with the lower middle, sunside. You know I'm thinking blond hash! Yum!

This one has a sandy feel to it if you know what I mean?
The Skywalker OG I grew a couple of years ago was like that. The trichs felt kind of dry and crumbly.
It was really resistant to budrot too.

Highya SO,

Great looking buds hanging in the shed! I love how fat they are!! The heater will help with humidity. We had frost again this morning. Turnip will be tasting much better!! Happy Smokin'

The Skywalker OG I grew a couple of years ago was like that. The trichs felt kind of dry and crumbly.
It was really resistant to budrot too.
Resistant too huh? cool! I hope it smokes like a sativa too! Skywalker is a mid blend ?
Hot Damn what a pile of buds hanging out in the shed , congrats on getting all that work done I know its a PIA but the bounty is going to be great !
That's strange about the fell of the different styles of plant jeans .
Strange things are always showing themselves Smokes! Thanks, I'm sore today but tomorrow's another day!
Highya SO,

Great looking buds hanging in the shed! I love how fat they are!! The heater will help with humidity. We had frost again this morning. Turnip will be tasting much better!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks! I Hadn't thought to use it for the buds. Hehe, the heat was for me! We're still in the 40's for a bit. This week it's going down. They'll be in the tent by then. Tomorrow I'll lug em down and keep everything at a good rh. The cool air makes turnip better? Sweet!

Resistant too huh? cool! I hope it smokes like a sativa too! Skywalker is a mid blend ?
You've grown it too, if I recall correctly!
Mine vaped indica, and made really good cookies. It started out with a lime flavour that aged to blueberries.
(Blueberry x Mazar) x OG Kush.

Congrats on getting Betty into the shed, Stone!
Damn, was she an amazing plant, or what?

And that big Runtz Muffin pillow is pretty cool, too...😁
Congrats on 2 jobs well done, Stone👍
Betty has plenty left to give! I'll see how more time acts on it.
I slowly got all the little stuff off in the 2 weeks following harvest- I let it get real dry, then ground it up, and harvested the kief...I like the kief..:lot-o-toke:

You've grown it too, if I recall correctly!
Mine vaped indica, and made really good cookies. It started out with a lime flavour that aged to blueberries.
(Blueberry x Mazar) x OG Kush.
I did and enjoyed it but the details don't always come through ay. :laugh:
Congrats on getting Betty into the shed, Stone!
Damn, was she an amazing plant, or what?

And that big Runtz Muffin pillow is pretty cool, too...😁
Congrats on 2 jobs well done, Stone👍

I slowly got all the little stuff off in the 2 weeks following harvest- I let it get real dry, then ground it up, and harvested the kief...I like the kief..:lot-o-toke:
Thanks Carcass, Betty was more than she looked! Today I'll get her into the two tents. With any luck she'll fit!
I got a couple of jars of kief from Muffy and we're enjoying the heck out of it!
Congrats on getting most of Betty down while the getting was (reasonably) good! Looks amazing upside down, and the bowl trimmer will pay for itself in less neck, shoulder, and hand pain.
:bravo:

Well played!
Thanks Shed! I'm glad to have had dense bud for my first run through the trimmer! These Betty buds are 30 to 40% less dense and I'm a little nervous about that. As long as they're in and I can control rh it doesn't matter how long it takes if I have to hand trim at my leisure. Yes, the trimmer is all about easing intensity on everything! It worked on Muffy!

Back
Top Bottom