Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Apart from the novelty and easy of carry, a temple ball is a beautiful thing. However, I need convincing that it is any better than a sprinkling of kief :) Maybe I am not visualizing it's full potential.
Kief made into hash undergoes heating which is the same as decarb
When squeezed together the tricohmes start to ferment like cobbing they get no oxygen

Think of it like cooking how heating and combining can change flavours
Brings to mind of the show ratatouille when the rat finds a mushroom and the cheese and then gets struck by lightning and the flavour changes

Hash..... The original concentrate!!!
That's the rumor that makes sense to me!
Kief made into hash undergoes heating which is the same as decarb
When squeezed together the tricohmes start to ferment like cobbing they get no oxygen

Think of it like cooking how heating and combining can change flavours
Brings to mind of the show ratatouille when the rat finds a mushroom and the cheese and then gets struck by lightning and the flavour changes
As I see the videos, it changes from almost powdery dry to putty like consistency with hot rolling. I can't wait! I had a taste earlier with finger hash and it was delicious! Huge difference from a tester bud I had that was early and raw tasting.

I had never heard of the temple balls ,looked it up sounds interesting . Use to smoke it when it came around best i ever smoked was some choking red from German my friend was over there from the service and sent a small amount back to the states .. Damn stuff would make you gag your head off alright ,but when done HI as a kite LOL I miss the tar opium man that shit was sooooo sweet !! can't find it anymore though !!

I had never heard of the temple balls ,looked it up sounds interesting . Use to smoke it when it came around best i ever smoked was some choking red from German my friend was over there from the service and sent a small amount back to the states .. Damn stuff would make you gag your head off alright ,but when done HI as a kite LOL I miss the tar opium man that shit was sooooo sweet !! can't find it anymore though !!
Just a new name for soft hash & @StoneOtter you don’t need to hot roll it you can just heat it & squeeze it together
Check out my winter hash thread ⬇️ below

That's the stuff! It doesn't all make us cough too! I'm getting geared up more every day now! I have my plan almost set in stone! I remember the opium tar, good thing we can't find it I'm thinking. It's getting harder to get off the floor! :p
Just a new name for soft hash & @StoneOtter you don’t need to hot roll it you can just heat it & squeeze it together
Check out my winter hash thread ⬇️ below
Sweet thread Joe! Thanks! I didn't know a good cold day would do it! Makes sense! I'll be out there this winter!

This project's been in the works for a while and I have all the equipment to roll it out.

My plan is to use a camping washing machine to extract into water and into 5 gallon filter bags. Then Put the separate puddles of trichomes into a buchner filter to separate it from most of its water. Then shape it into a puck for freezing and micro planing and more drying. Then hot rolling and ball making. I think i have the bases covered.

Sweet thread Joe! Thanks! I didn't know a good cold day would do it! Makes sense! I'll be out there this winter!
Thank you 🙏 for looking at my winter hash thread & all the ❤️ and 👍
Glad you liked it
Good luck with your hash making

6 DAYS ON THE HANG UPDATE

Hey all, where does the time go?! It's been 6 days since I cut Muffy down. Hanging to dry since then has made lots of progress taking out water! My theory was to move lots of air inside the tent while removing (exhausting) just enough to keep tent rh a safe rh. It's been 60 to 65% until today. I can see it's time to make a move to slow removal down a little. My rh dropped below 60% today and was moving more in that direction.

I did the first and free thing and that was to shut off the extraction fan and watch rh closely for a rise in there. Those buds are still wet deep inside! it's going to be a few more days I think.

If I see rh raise too much I'll put a timer on the fan and make cycles. If it dives, when it dives I'll either set up a humidifier in the room or they'll be ready for bucking (love that term) and the bucket for burping.

That's the plan.

Thank you 🙏 for looking at my winter hash thread & all the ❤️ and 👍
Glad you liked it
Good luck with your hash making
Your method is so simple I hadn't thought to do it that way. Makes perfect sense for us who get that cold. I used to always get at least a few days or even weeks. It's spotty now things changed the way they did. I have that in my back pocket if we get a chance and I'm feeling up for it! It's free and it makes good hash! My favorite part! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom