Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

LAST's DAY FOR BETTY

Hi all, Betty's been hacked at, most respectively of course. Yesterday I took the top 3 feet off her and pulled of all the fans, then washed and hung in the shed. Mostly good bud!

Meanwhile in the tent sitting at 60% hanging was Runtx Muffin. I had to set up the de humidifier and the humidifier to make it right but it finally happened. I brought a new tool in, a bowl trimmer. It's a bud hacker and I'll use it for big projects and time crunches like the need for the tent starting tomorrow. Anyway, Using the trimmer was a big deal and it saved me hours on end and my sanity! It did a reasonable job trimming, not a hand trim in any way though.
Under 2 hours work to trim 2.3 pounds of rock hard buds that sit at 60% since yesterday in the bag! I'll show more pic's when I can. Been busy.

Betty's obit pic

Runtz Muffin in da bag!

Congratulations brother Otter! That's no mean feat! 😍 What a beautiful bag of yummy, trim weed! To say nothing of the Big Apple Betty chop!

Great googa mooga, what a beast! :yummy:

LAST's DAY FOR BETTY

Hi all, Betty's been hacked at, most respectively of course. Yesterday I took the top 3 feet off her and pulled of all the fans, then washed and hung in the shed. Mostly good bud!

Meanwhile in the tent sitting at 60% hanging was Runtx Muffin. I had to set up the de humidifier and the humidifier to make it right but it finally happened. I brought a new tool in, a bowl trimmer. It's a bud hacker and I'll use it for big projects and time crunches like the need for the tent starting tomorrow. Anyway, Using the trimmer was a big deal and it saved me hours on end and my sanity! It did a reasonable job trimming, not a hand trim in any way though.
Under 2 hours work to trim 2.3 pounds of rock hard buds that sit at 60% since yesterday in the bag! I'll show more pic's when I can. Been busy.

Betty's obit pic

Runtz Muffin in da bag!

Nice big bag of Runtz Muffin, the Apple Betty is going to take a while i bet, congrats on that chop also, good investment on the bud trimmer & should save you a few days of trimming, Nice summer grow Stone :thumb:

Highya SO,

Happy Trimming day to you! Don't you love what saves a lot of time and anguish?!? 2.3 lbs? That's a real nice haul from the smaller of ladies you had outdoors. My biggest one was 2.01 lbs. Congratulations. Hope it smokes real nice! I still have 2 out there. One down tomorrow. Need to wait for more room in the drying room. Great grow season this year!! Happy Smokin'

Congratulations brother Otter! That's no mean feat! 😍 What a beautiful bag of yummy, trim weed! To say nothing of the Big Apple Betty chop!
I'm really lucky Betty timed out differently! Had to take the day off yesterday for rain and migraine. Today is starting off well and it looks like Betty is going to have another day of chop!
Bye bye Betty and congratulations on working through the final harvest of the season! And that big bag of Runtz should keep you until New Year's I'd say.
:bravo:

No wonder I woke up with a stiff neck!
At it again today! Sorry about the neck! May I suggest a nice massage followed with some of your pain oil?
Great googa mooga, what a beast! :yummy:
I love a beast! So tell me, is googa mooga a cousin of wooga booga?
2.3Lbs was that the muffin only ? Nice looking bag too , i bet you are busy , Have fun Brother ! :yahoo: :green_heart:
It was Smokes! I was surprised! Her buds are super dense! Yep it's time to be busy! Just a few more days.
Nice big bag of Runtz Muffin, the Apple Betty is going to take a while i bet, congrats on that chop also, good investment on the bud trimmer & should save you a few days of trimming, Nice summer grow Stone :thumb:
Thanks Con! I shy'd away from the trimmer for years and I'm glad I did it this year. It didn't eat up as much good bud as I thought it may at all! The downside is buds just aren't as pretty. My mental and physical health are a good swap! It's going to save me the better part of a week of long days in jail.
That's a nice chop 🪓 buddy!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️
Yeah baby! Thanks Scottay!
Highya SO,

Happy Trimming day to you! Don't you love what saves a lot of time and anguish?!? 2.3 lbs? That's a real nice haul from the smaller of ladies you had outdoors. My biggest one was 2.01 lbs. Congratulations. Hope it smokes real nice! I still have 2 out there. One down tomorrow. Need to wait for more room in the drying room. Great grow season this year!! Happy Smokin'
I sure do Bode! This thing did all that in no time at all! Now that I think of it that's my heaviest plant! After the trim there was the trimmings and I ran them through a screen to separate the trichomes and got two jars of them! I've been putting them on a layer of weed in a pipe. Very hashy and nice.

Rain will hold off for the best part of the day for me I hope! I didn't mind yesterday but I'll have to get em down now! The race is on! I'll set up an umbrella if I have to today and maybe tomorrow! Happy trimming to you too brother!

I'm really lucky Betty timed out differently! Had to take the day off yesterday for rain and migraine. Today is starting off well and it looks like Betty is going to have another day of chop!

At it again today! Sorry about the neck! May I suggest a nice massage followed with some of your pain oil?

I love a beast! So tell me, is googa mooga a cousin of wooga booga?

It was Smokes! I was surprised! Her buds are super dense! Yep it's time to be busy! Just a few more days.

Thanks Con! I shy'd away from the trimmer for years and I'm glad I did it this year. It didn't eat up as much good bud as I thought it may at all! The downside is buds just aren't as pretty. My mental and physical health are a good swap! It's going to save me the better part of a week of long days in jail.

Yeah baby! Thanks Scottay!

I sure do Bode! This thing did all that in no time at all! Now that I think of it that's my heaviest plant! After the trim there was the trimmings and I ran them through a screen to separate the trichomes and got two jars of them! I've been putting them on a layer of weed in a pipe. Very hashy and nice.

Rain will hold off for the best part of the day for me I hope! I didn't mind yesterday but I'll have to get em down now! The race is on! I'll set up an umbrella if I have to today and maybe tomorrow! Happy trimming to you too brother!
I hope you have a much better day today Otter, and stay safe in the wet if it rains.

Congrats!

I hope you have a much better day today Otter, and stay safe in the wet if it rains.
Hi Carmen, it rained lightly all day but I had shelter and a heater so i was good. Shelter InThe Shed of course
Congrats on the harvest Stone🥰👊. You really pulled it off this year. Glad Mother Nature dealt you a better hand than all the rain of last year.

So what now? Got some indoor plans?
Thanks Gee! What a season! I have to get it early here, the last weeks get 4 + hours of sun a day and brix dropped to 8!
Now it's hash making and @Artrix vape filling while my soil cooks. Then next tent grow will be a combo of @Royal Queen Seeds that I haven't picked yet and some medicine for ourselves.

I decided to amend the outdoor holes with Rev amend this year at 1/2 power. 1/2 power because I can't give them ro water Just the 5 to 6oo ppm well water. !/2 for everything but worm castings and perlite. It'll be the first amend they have gotten beside spikes. What do you think?
Congrats!
Thanks budnoob!
She’s my Plant of the Year!

100%!

You have the best grows Mr Oh! Oh! Oh!
Well now! I'm so close to the forest I couldn't see it for the trees were in the way! Is an old expression for being surprised! I've been fighting the good fight and not paying attention. She's going in next month! Thank you TraLa! :love:

Thanks Gee! What a season! I have to get it early here, the last weeks get 4 + hours of sun a day and brix dropped to 8!
Mother Nature wants to turn your bounty into compost. She's a mean broad!
Now it's hash making and @Artrix vape filling while my soil cooks.
😍🥰❤️
Then next tent grow will be a combo of @Royal Queen Seeds that I haven't picked yet and some medicine for ourselves.
The funnest part of the whole process... going to the Candy Store😎🥰
I decided to amend the outdoor holes with Rev amend this year at 1/2 power. 1/2 power because I can't give them ro water Just the 5 to 6oo ppm well water. !/2 for everything but worm castings and perlite. It'll be the first amend they have gotten beside spikes. What do you think?
That must be a big hole to ammend!

Do you mean half of everything, or just half of the calciums?

What's in your well water, do you know?

and half strenth is still better than no strength, so you should definitely see that in the plants.

Did you ammend any soil carbon in, such as coco, spaghnum, or ancient forest products?

BETTY'S ALMOST ALL IN, I AM ANYWAY!

Hey all, Apple Betty is almost all harvested! Yesterday took all day to get it done though! I couldn't see another day the way my weather's been going vs buds going to rot. Speaking of rotten buds, this plant did very well considering no bt or any other help was used. I stuck with the test of Beauveria Bassiena the whole grow. One drench and two foliar sprays through the summer. Trying to keep brix as high as possible may have helped with keeping healthy buds too.

All day in the rain!
Betty has plenty left to give! I'll see how more time acts on it.

Her grave remnants

A full shed like never before!

BETTY'S ALMOST ALL IN, I AM ANYWAY!

Hey all, Apple Betty is almost all harvested! Yesterday took all day to get it done though! I couldn't see another day the way my weather's been going vs buds going to rot. Speaking of rotten buds, this plant did very well considering no bt or any other help was used. I stuck with the test of Beauveria Bassiena the whole grow. One drench and two foliar sprays through the summer. Trying to keep brix as high as possible may have helped with keeping healthy buds too.

All day in the rain!
Betty has plenty left to give! I'll see how more time acts on it.

Her grave remnants

A full shed like never before!

Britney says "Oops you did it again" and I have to agree!🤣

Nice haulage! I'm sure the higher brix helped ward off the pests that cause the rot, but it's too bad we can't determine for sure if it was BB or Brix. Hmm, mayB its accumulative. You just need more B's.

Now it raises the age old question....
"To B, or not to B?"🤣

Either way, congrats on a great outdoor season and thanks for a summer of great education and entertainment😊🥰🙏👊

Mother Nature wants to turn your bounty into compost. She's a mean broad!

😍🥰❤️

The funnest part of the whole process... going to the Candy Store😎🥰

That must be a big hole to ammend!

Do you mean half of everything, or just half of the calciums?

What's in your well water, do you know?

and half strenth is still better than no strength, so you should definitely see that in the plants.

Did you ammend any soil carbon in, such as coco, spaghnum, or ancient forest products?
I was thinking half of everything and full carbon. He's using all worm castings now. Maybe a mix with some coco?
I don't know about my water.

The only amending I do is during the grow. I may have added some perlite this spring.

Britney says "Oops you did it again" and I have to agree!🤣

Nice haulage! I'm sure the higher brix helped ward off the pests that cause the rot, but it's too bad we can't determine for sure if it was BB or Brix. Hmm, mayB its accumulative. You just need more B's.

Now it raises the age old question....
"To B, or not to B?"🤣

Either way, congrats on a great outdoor season and thanks for a summer of great education and entertainment😊🥰🙏👊
This one has a sandy feel to it if you know what I mean? Muffy was greasy and sticky as a good indica goes. This lady is like my strawberry cough when handled. Maybe sativa thing?

This one has a sandy feel to it if you know what I mean? Muffy was greasy and sticky as a good indica goes. This lady is like my strawberry cough when handled. Maybe sativa thing?
I don't grow many indica's, so I can't say fore sure, but the keif in my grinder that all my sativa's eventually go thru is definitely on the gritty side. Think blonde hash, that kind of gritty.

Back
Top Bottom