Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Thanks Stone! I'm curious on how much it damages or removes the Trich's. I've read a couple reviews that say it leaves a ton of them behind. What's your thoughts, or anyone else that has used these?
:reading420magazine:
In my experience so far it knocks a small amount of trichs off, but not enough to notice.
They're in the bowl with the trim, so if you use that for edibles, hash, etc. you're not really loosing anything.

Edit: if your weed is too dry or fluffy, you may end up with an empty grate and a full bowl. I'm using the results of that particular incident for ethanol extraction.

Good morning, Stone. Lots of sun today.
What a day! We have it for the week I think! I'm heading out to get leaves picked up in a minute.
Thanks Stone! I'm curious on how much it damages or removes the Trich's. I've read a couple reviews that say it leaves a ton of them behind. What's your thoughts, or anyone else that has used these?
:reading420magazine:
It really knocks them around a lot! The exterior of the buds get mauled pretty good. I did collect a bunch of trichomes and am enjoying smoking them as they are. Personally it's going to be for my big outdoor grows, and my tent grows that I can afford more time, and one plant at a time, I'll go with hand trimming.

Edit: if your weed is too dry or fluffy, you may end up with an empty grate and a full bowl. I'm using the results of that particular incident for ethanol extraction.
LMAO, Mel!

This happened to me once! I observed the pile of (too dry) weed get smaller and smaller as I cranked the trimmer, but I didn't stop cranking until it was all gone. I'm not sure why I kept cranking it. I believe at the time I didn't believe what my eyes were telling me! Anyhow, I put the entirety of the bowl contents in the oven and decarbed it for later use.

I laugh about it now but it wasn't that amusing when it happened. :)

LMAO, Mel!

This happened to me once! I observed the pile of (too dry) weed get smaller and smaller as I cranked the trimmer, but I didn't stop cranking until it was all gone. I'm not sure why I kept cranking it. I believe at the time I didn't believe what my eyes were telling me! Anyhow, I put the entirety of the bowl contents in the oven and decarbed it for later use.

Neither was I!

LMAO, Mel!

I can see that could be a problem for sure. This thing demands respect and that means to not use it if that what it says I'm thinking. This next group will test that. It's way looser than Muffy! :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom