Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Congrats on getting through your harvest season! :bravo:

I'll say it again. I'm topping next season. Every year I mean to and never do. I'm hoping too next though! It'll probably;y improve everything. :)
I'm a firm believer in topping and training outdoor plants. It really keeps them manageable, and in my opinion, improves the quality of the buds. Also, I don't have to climb a ladder any longer. :cool:
Next year I'll go back to bt I think.
BT for the win! I've had really good luck with BT... as long as I spray at least once per week, and only mix up what I can use that day.
The better you delarf, the bigger buds make you smile more!!
I 100% agree, Bode! And easier trimming on harvest day. #nolarfclub
I brought a new tool in, a bowl trimmer. It's a bud hacker and I'll use it for big projects and time crunches like the need for the tent starting tomorrow. Anyway, Using the trimmer was a big deal and it saved me hours on end and my sanity! It did a reasonable job trimming, not a hand trim in any way though.
The bowl trimmer is a "game changer" for sure!
I'm glad to have had dense bud for my first run through the trimmer! These Betty buds are 30 to 40% less dense and I'm a little nervous about that.
Yeah, it definitely works better on denser buds, and smaller buds. I still hand trim the larger top colas.
Have you got a source for the Bowl Trimmer? Is it called "bud hacker"? I'm not finding anything on it, and am interested.
NICE HAUL!
I made a video demonstrating how it works a few seasons ago. Here's the link, if you're interested.

I'm a firm believer in topping and training outdoor plants. It really keeps them manageable, and in my opinion, improves the quality of the buds. Also, I don't have to climb a ladder any longer. :cool:
All the above please!? Makes a lot of sense Beez!
BT for the win! I've had really good luck with BT... as long as I spray at least once per week, and only mix up what I can use that day.
Noted and noted! thanks!
The bowl trimmer is a "game changer" for sure!
I love it and hate it Beez. It really helps with the killer work! I just need to accept the not so hand manicured look. That said, a couple of casual hours with a bowl trimmer saves days of tedious work and spirit testing! Huge game changer! It stays! Those buds in your video were some fatties! I haven't tried wet trimming yet, I'm looking to .
WOW You still got a lot that last of the AB and filled out good too , Ur bud has got it going on over there bananas looks NICE !
Hehe, hey Smokes! Betty grew some bud for sure! I did some hand trimming and the really ripe ones came out purple!
He's really growing gangbusters in there...talk about progress! :welldone:
This is a great grow for him! He says the buds on these Purple Ghost Candy are the biggest he's grown! He's happy!

Plants are looking great!! They really like that trippy Mylar :rofl:

Not gonna lie. It might be the fact I’ve been awake 2 days, or the wine, or the wicked flower, but I’m fuck8mg loving you right now.

Thanks for always championing me. Even when I made ya reach for ya pearls.

Love your guts otter. Xo

Plants are looking great!! They really like that trippy Mylar :rofl:
It's different in there alright! I'm like a bull in a china shop and usually knock off a hunk on him. He manages ok though.
Not gonna lie. It might be the fact I’ve been awake 2 days, or the wine, or the wicked flower, but I’m fuck8mg loving you right now.

Thanks for always championing me. Even when I made ya reach for ya pearls.

Love your guts otter. Xo
Aw Tra, now I feel all nice too! :hug: Got my Big Smile on! Love your guts too sister!

Back
Top Bottom