Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

You going to start feeding them some Budupbiggirl lol My mators been gone toooo damn hot for what i was growing , if it going to keep coming in at 100F will have to get heat tolerant plants next year .. ☀️
That's hot Smokes! No I gave them a good shot of high p sea bird guano at flower onset. They'll be getting that now through the next few weeks I'm thinking. I gave then a second shot of molasses a couple days ago. That'll keep them in happy microbes!

Here's my cheer:

Stop em on the run
Stop em on the pass
Stop em in the backfield
And kick their fuckin ass!!!
GO TEAM!!!!
Happy Tuesday!!
😎✌️🎶

JUST THE TIPS DAY FOR MUFFY UPDATE

Good day all! It's 26 days from flip first pistils and Muffy the Runtz Muffin is starting to make some serious bud! She's smelling up the yard so nicely too! Another 26 days and I better be looking at the end. That'll be October7th! Hope it's earlier!

I'll get Apple Betty another day. She's building bud like crazy too!

Have a high day!

Highya SO,

I was going to ask you for bud pics! Good timing. They look like they're filling out very nicely. I got a stepladder and climbed up to the canopy of my ladies. Still no budrot, and they look so gorgeous glistening in the sun! Chilly here this morning. 44 outdoors, and 64 inside. First fire of the season! Hope your Big Apple Betty is doing well, as well as you and your wife! Happy Smokin'

:thumb: Looking sensational!
Thanks! :yahoo::high-five:
Highya SO,

I was going to ask you for bud pics! Good timing. They look like they're filling out very nicely. I got a stepladder and climbed up to the canopy of my ladies. Still no budrot, and they look so gorgeous glistening in the sun! Chilly here this morning. 44 outdoors, and 64 inside. First fire of the season! Hope your Big Apple Betty is doing well, as well as you and your wife! Happy Smokin'
Timing is everything! Good afternoon! What a day to grow! Muffy's filling in for sure. I can imagine a ripe finish on her! On the other hand, Betty's going good too but needs more time I think. I'll get bud pics of her next. I see she's light green on the top 3 feet. Either hungry or having a fade. I haven't had one go on the top first I can remember. Pfft we're having a hatch of flying ants out here today! They're like rain!

Back
Top Bottom