Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

That was a cool build! I remember it! People helping people. My kind of place every day! CNC shop huh? I repaired CNC machines for GE for 7 years before moving on to fixing trains. That was fun to learn and apply!
Fixing trains, that must be cool. How do you fix a train? Do you mean a mechanic/technician of sorts for the engines, or do you fix the actual train cars? or both I guess?

Fixing trains, that must be cool. How do you fix a train? Do you mean a mechanic/technician of sorts for the engines, or do you fix the actual train cars? or both I guess?
I was a "reparer" for the Boston transit system. Over 28 years I worked two lines, Red and Orange. They're propelled with 6oo volts dc, mostly stopped that way also. It's an electrical, mechanical. electronic, pneumatic, HVAC gig. We were all queer ducks to have all those basic skills. Todays cars convert dc to ac(brushless) for propulsion, I'm already a dinosaur retired for 7 years! :laugh: I did everything from fixing broken glass to troubleshooting controls, to motor changes, to cleaning human flesh of the poor souls that found themselves under one in service.
My last and what I feel most impactive job was inspecting them for their typical milage inspections for safety, old man work. I found everything and they were safe for my family and everyone's!

TOPS AND TIPS DAY. FEEDING TOO UPDATE

Good day all! It's been 2 weeks so I broke out the @GeoFlora Nutrients flower and gave them(microbes) a meal. The hole size calls for 4 cups and I've been doing that. They got pretty sizey so I'm giving then a heaping cup when I feed. It's working so far. I just don't want to waste.

Her they are today 14 days into flower.

Big Apple Betty

Runtz Muffin

Power by nature in a bag Geoflora flower.

Woot!

Sounds like a pretty involved job. 🍋
Hi Keith, it is because of the different things and safety is always up front. I was responsible for every turn of every screw I made etc and had to sign for it every day. Every single thing had to be safe to humans and machine. A weight lifted when I retired for sure!

It's another beautiful day here, you still in Maine?

TOPS AND TIPS DAY. FEEDING TOO UPDATE

Good day all! It's been 2 weeks so I broke out the @GeoFlora Nutrients flower and gave them(microbes) a meal. The hole size calls for 4 cups and I've been doing that. They got pretty sizey so I'm giving then a heaping cup when I feed. It's working so far. I just don't want to waste.

Her they are today 14 days into flower.

Big Apple Betty

Runtz Muffin

Power by nature in a bag Geoflora flower.

Woot!

Marvelous trees, Otter!

Just when you think that this year they might not turn into redwoods, BOOM! Luckily you can lop the top 4 feet off while still on the second step of the ladder. :)
Heya Shed! Yeah, I thought about that. Next season! Gimme 2 steps mr and I won't smoke these no more! 🎶
Thought for sure Runtz was going to be small. She was, right up to about 5 weeks ago! Now I have to get them to fill in! Tic Tok!

Highya SO,

Gorgeous looking huge ladies!! Runtz Muffin is a very vigorous grower! Will be big fat buds all over! She'll raise some eyebrows at harvest time and weigh in! So fun to visit my ladies and trim and muse future prospects!! But yours, Biggest 420 lady I've ever seen! Maybe they'll add points to pic of the month for a 10 ft. crazy budded Runtz!! Apple Betty is massive! It's usually at this stage I get discouraged with the slow progression of the buds because people here on 420 have grown gorgeous looking buds. Now, I know they'll come along in their own time, and not worry about it anymore!! Happy Smokin'

Wow, Stone!💚
..so much for saying the big one and the little one....😁

Highya SO,

Gorgeous looking huge ladies!! Runtz Muffin is a very vigorous grower! Will be big fat buds all over! She'll raise some eyebrows at harvest time and weigh in! So fun to visit my ladies and trim and muse future prospects!! But yours, Biggest 420 lady I've ever seen! Maybe they'll add points to pic of the month for a 10 ft. crazy budded Runtz!! Apple Betty is massive! It's usually at this stage I get discouraged with the slow progression of the buds because people here on 420 have grown gorgeous looking buds. Now, I know they'll come along in their own time, and not worry about it anymore!! Happy Smokin'
Haha, thanks Bode! Yesterday I was musing and saw that Runtz Muffy is having arms that look like it's holding up the ends getting all buddy and frosty so early! Looks like a Christmas tree!
That Betty. I have to put another rope to hold the top section up. It's already starting to bow to the weight she's putting on and buds are hardly dimes! She's loaded!

So have you gone down Glen Rabenberg's rabbit hole? He has what I find an easy to understand way about him and it's all about organic growing in video clips. None of it is on weed but all of it is about growing organic. Gee put me on to him.

Wow, Stone!💚
..so much for saying the big one and the little one....😁
Hey now! Muffy grew up to be not a runt at all! Thought she was going to be!
Nice Christmas Trees your growing there!!
Har! I just said that to Bode before reading this! Ho! Ho! Ho!
It is amazing how big you grow them. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I'm amazed, Mother Nature and @GeoFlora Nutrients !

Nice Very Nice ! You can see the structure of the plants are different and about the same size now the race is on for bud building !! So the Brix being in check has the plants health and keeps bugs down ??
That was a hellofajob to have I am sure , You The Man ! :adore: :green_heart:
Hi Smokes! Yep, Glen and his Dr buddy have a lot to say about brix and how it relates to things like that and also things like molds and such. Powdery Mildew comes to mind for us. He's all organic, I don't know how to transfer that to other feeding ways but I'm thinking it can.
This one stood out because PM is something that can hit all of us and he says if you can get brix to, oh crap, 10 I think then PM won't be able to take hold. I'm just starting this so I can't say much but so far no PM and no major bug issues this year for me. The only other thing I'm using is Bauviera bassiana sp. spores.

@InTheShed I'm thinking of you and the PM battle, but I don't know how to get it done with your feed regimen if you were interested.

Hi Smokes! Yep, Glen and his Dr buddy have a lot to say about brix and how it relates to things like that and also things like molds and such. Powdery Mildew comes to mind for us. He's all organic, I don't know how to transfer that to other feeding ways but I'm thinking it can.
This one stood out because PM is something that can hit all of us and he says if you can get brix to, oh crap, 10 I think then PM won't be able to take hold. I'm just starting this so I can't say much but so far no PM and no major bug issues this year for me. The only other thing I'm using is Bauviera bassiana sp. spores.

@InTheShed I'm thinking of you and the PM battle, but I don't know how to get it done with your feed regimen if you were interested.
Mornin' Stone😊👊☕
I'm glad your liking Rabenberg. He's a smart guy. If you're going the organic route you may as well make higher brix your goal. Smoking bug spray can't be very good for you.

He's got lots of good solid info on how to achieve it, plus he is a wizard on the subject of calcium, which is paramount to both brix and LOS.

Back
Top Bottom