Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

And Gee will tell you it has to be well mixed in because it isn't very mobile in the soil, so mixed in while you cook your soil and/or in teas which spread the microbes all throughout. Blah, blah, blah...

Lol. JK. Gee's had to repeat himself to me on this stuff so often that I might actually be beginning to grasp it. :laughtwo:
That's me too! A couple hundred times if necessary! We'll grind this out yet! With help! :) Listening to those vids may help me. Audio may be the trick.This reading is hard for me to process.
Excited to see them beans grow!
:passitleft:
Me too! Next run will get a taste, we need to fill some of our pain meds next run. There'll be a place or two.
Your girls are looking amazing!
Hi Mel Thanks! With the help from my friends I grow along. :):passitleft:

Good Sunday morning Gee!
Your final suggestion is my goal next season. I've never done anything to this soil to amend it so this season end I have to find the energy to do what it needs for next! I can't go full Rev soil as my water is 500 to 600 ppm so I'll have to get some what? Coco for carbon, What's best for P?, and some calcium in there to cook. What am I missing? Perlite!
I don't really want to smoke it either.
Maybe last time is the last time and buds will be free of it.
Bone meal, soft rock phosphate, and bat guano are all great sources of P. It would be interesting to know if beauvaria added to the soil would last until harvest.

Bone meal, soft rock phosphate, and bat guano are all great sources of P. It would be interesting to know if beauvaria added to the soil would last until harvest.
Yes! What about multiple applications in the soil I wonder? How much is retained from a single drench 3 months ago I wonder? Maybe build a soil will be more on the ball next time there's questions. They didn't have enough answers in my opinion last I communicated with them. I'll be looking around.

Yes! What about multiple applications in the soil I wonder? How much is retained from a single drench 3 months ago I wonder? Maybe build a soil will be more on the ball next time there's questions. They didn't have enough answers in my opinion last I communicated with them. I'll be looking around.
It's a fungus, so I would guess that if you treat it like myco, so some fish ferts, it should live indefinitely, but thats just a guess. It's hard to find a lot on it.

Myco also likes a 20:1 or higher carbon to nitrogen ratio to be really healthy, so beauvaria is likely similar in that aspect too.

Have a look at the Kis Organics site, maybe they have it as well. From my experience they're heavier on the science aspect of stuff so might have better answers.

It's a fungus, so I would guess that if you treat it like myco, so some fish ferts, it should live indefinitely, but thats just a guess. It's hard to find a lot on it.

Myco also likes a 20:1 or higher carbon to nitrogen ratio to be really healthy, so beauvaria is likely similar in that aspect too.
I think that's the way they presented it. So it's likely truly a single application on planting then. The ratios! That's coming!
Have a look at the Kis Organics site, maybe they have it as well. From my experience they're heavier on the science aspect of stuff so might have better answers.
Good idea! I go there and forget to go there! :passitleft: :)

They both look great Stone! You could play hide and seek in Big Apple Betty!!

I was just saying the other day, "Damn, I wish I had some beaver nuggets!" 😁

This is one awesome thread. Great content and glad to see more tlo growers :D
Thanks Lilpimpinbt! Welcome to it! I'm happy to see another tlo grower! Hopefully I'll be mixing up a batch of Rev's new recipe this week. I'm pretty psyched! Been using this v2 recipe for quite a few amends and it can use a little love.
How's your grow going? Anything happening?
They both look great Stone! You could play hide and seek in Big Apple Betty!!

I was just saying the other day, "Damn, I wish I had some beaver nuggets!" 😁
Hehe! Beaver Nuggets! Awesome snackage! That's something I didn't know I needed. The cracker jack one was great! It's on to the cinnamon and sugar! WOOF! Those two cow patties were out of this world too! How can Texas be an illegal state and have such great snack foods? Hmmmm, I'm thinking there's a fait amount of looking the other way in that Lone Star of ours! Hope so!
I play Hide and toke daily :passitleft: as I do my health checks.

They had some stranger than usual names LOL Man the buds are coming big Betty is a fucking tree from the inside thats just COOL . 2 Straps to hold her big butt up in line LOL Looking good !!
Yeah the top was drooping even with the tiny budlets she's holding now! Throw me another line she said! Now they can see the sun better!

They had some stranger than usual names LOL Man the buds are coming big Betty is a fucking tree from the inside thats just COOL . 2 Straps to hold her big butt up in line LOL Looking good !!
I got a chuckle when I saw how you braced Big Apple Betty!, as that is something I typically use pipe cleaners to accomplish! :)

Highya SO,

Nice looking stalk on Big Apple Betty! Pretty much what mine look like with a few less branches. Gorgeous lady! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom