Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

6 DAYS IN FLOWER UPDATE :hookah:

Hi all! :ciao: am I ever glad I did a bunch of inner trimming here and there along the way in veg! It'd be tough to get in there now all fenced in and not getting any less foliated! Hope I remember that next season! :D

Yesterday was a cloudy day and a good day to foliar some beauveria bassiana. UV rays are no good for application time I hear. They also got fish fert water. They love me today!

Apple Betty is still growing leaves as she makes buds! She's scaring me in a good way!

Runtz Muffin is different. She seems to be holding to green leaves and really making bud! No light green as new ones grow out. I like this one! Right to business!

Tomorrow they'll get a nice layer from the bottom of the mulch pile. It has little red wrigglers in it and isn't quite finished into compost but close. It's grass clippings mostly.

Big Apple Betty! seems to want all of your property! :Rasta:

Lucky plants. 🍋
They don't know what's on my mind! Bwahahaha!
That’s a monster!

👹
A green Monster north of Fenway Park!
For you visitors to Boston. Our Fenway Park's baseball field left field wall is called The Green Monster. It's a short length field so they built a wall up to make it right. It's a legendary inanimate object of ours.
Big Apple Betty! seems to want all of your property! :Rasta:
She's got the spraw going on for surel I had a string of solar lights running on a deck that may have been seen by her so I shut them off last night. Let's see if the lime new look stops. She's flowering but not as "all in" looking as Muffy. Always something! :hookah: Beautiful start today!

AMENDING UPDATE

What a day for an amend! Hi all! I grabbed a shovel and a bucket and found my way to the mulch pile. As I was deciding where I wanted to dig from and started to dig my eye got distracted onto something that shouldn't be! So I'm laughing and talking to myself in wonderment taking pics and shoveling a bucket of this mulched up mostly maple and oak leaves pile that's been there for a few years at least, wait till you see!

The pre humus mulch. Check out the baby tomato plants!

So in june I planted 2 tomato plants in my garden and gave away as many as I could. There were 3 left that I didn't place and they lingered in solo pots for a long time. Until my wonderful half gave them their marching orders :laugh: bless her heart :D.

1724329006242.jpeg
Well here they are in suspended animation! I couldn't' believe my eyes! I couldn't kill them so I stuck them in the pile. The plants in my garden have produced 10's of pounds each and are taller than me! From june in solo's to late August in a shady not do nutrient rich environment rich place. Crazy! To add to my amazement I didn't know tommies could propagate by sending shoots through the soil to make a new plant! Hmm they are like vines a lot.

Have an amazing day for yourself today!

AB is a Big Ass Bush with 4 of those you got a property line cover , Runtz is on the move !! Yea I have tomatoes coming up in all kinds of places from throw outs like my Black Walnut trees in 3 years 12' tall 🪚 HAHA with a chain on it !!
Haha Big Ass Betty! That would line the property for sure! She doesn't have a strong stank yet like her yard mate! My eyes water tending Muffy some days!

JUST FOR THE RECORD

Today's brix is Betty 11.5 and slight fuzziness, and Muffy is 10.5 brix slight fuzziness. For those not familiar with checking calcium with a brix meter, a sharp line means soil has a need for calcium and fuzzy line it's good. So I hear and the way I'm working this grow. We'll look again in a few days.
Those are pretty good numbers that can improve. \
:ciao:

Somebody needs to remind Betty that she's supposed to be a weed... 😁
Damn, Stone- those girls are awesome!👍

Are these the plans for me after I die?
:rofl: Please keep hydrated and blood pulsing through your body friend!
Somebody needs to remind Betty that she's supposed to be a weed... 😁
Damn, Stone- those girls are awesome!👍
It's exciting as anything to watch this one grow! Outdoor growing man! I enjoy it more every season!

SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE

Hi all, just a water day here today. I'll get the trimmers and go in deep for some less than best producing bud shoots today like almost every day. Snippidy do da! There's more every day! This will take hours off trimming and the plant will concentrate on making the rest of her buds bigger and better!

Today being the 24th these buds are 9 days in. This Runtz Muffin's cookin! I remember growing one a while back but things are different out here in the wild of my backyard! We're enjoying the tail end of the first plant, this one's coming just in time. They grow different if you let them go on their own vs all the training I/we do to them to keep them under lights. It's fun to watch the difference happen.

Here's Muffy, Runtz Muffin's buds.

And :circle-of-love: Hi @Amy Gardner :circle-of-love: Miss you and your outdoor gardening!

Make the best day happen!

Love the Amy tribute pics! :Rasta:

Stone your flowers are coming in nicely you are going to have a lot of bud when harvest time comes. :thumb: 🍋
I love it when a plan comes to fruit! Thanks Keith! Hoping so! Long as nature is kind to us we'll all do well this season by the looks of things so far! Harvest time is in 6 weeks! Tic Tok! 💣
Love the Amy tribute pics! :Rasta:
I think of her every day now. Those looking up to the sky through canna leaves sights triggers it. One heck of a grower/member! Hope she's having a good go of things!

Highya SO,

Love the vigorous growth of the Runtz Muffin! So nice to see all that bud growing up and down the branch like that!! I have one like that this year! Gorgeous looking growing pattern! I hope you and yours have a great weekend (what's left of it!). Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Love the vigorous growth of the Runtz Muffin! So nice to see all that bud growing up and down the branch like that!! I have one like that this year! Gorgeous looking growing pattern! I hope you and yours have a great weekend (what's left of it!). Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode! That Muffy is really making a nice bunch of buds this early! It's fun to watch! Today when watering I noticed Betty is getting the message and starting to bud stronger now! On the move now!

Backyard party today here! Birthday celebration for my wife and a niece. Going to be a beautiful day!

Back
Top Bottom