Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

The end of foot-tapping dayz! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

My Super Silver Haze has pistils this morning, too. Amazing that we all have pistils showing up on the same day. Stay safe. Happy Birthday to your wife. I hope you do something fun together. Happy Smokin'
It was a super day Bode! Pistils around New England I guess for those close watchers and ready plants.
I'm hoping the stars are aligned for something nice together too. Thanks for the kind wishes!
The end of foot-tapping dayz! :Rasta:
I didn't get to visit yesterday. I bet you got em too! Hope so! Ahem, she joins you and early Stella! Weed brain, for a minute I forgot you got em a few days ago!
Today was a nice day to see pistils. 🍋
Like magic! Now the fun part watching frosty buds grow!

Wow she's developing to be a big girl and looking fantastic Otter!
Hey there Stunger! Thanks!
Thats because it's a leap year.

Gorgeous plants stone! Fantastic color😍

You should be almost finished trimming by Christmas🤣

And Good Morning Sir👊☕
Good one! I already started gathering some folks to get the cut done with. :fastwinky: What I really hope for is the energy and a giant harvest so I can make some temple balls to age!

Stone, for my own personal pleasure, I'm renaming your monster plant "Big Apple Betty!" (The exclamation point is part of the new name.)

So Big Apple Betty! is reaching for the stars, despite leaning like a pimp in South Beach! :Rasta:

(The Runtz Muffin is a winner too. Unfortunately, she's just getting severely upstaged.) :straightface:

WOW Stone those girls are getting on with it , cage time for sure AB is got a lean on , good to hear you got a trim party worked up . :green_heart: Oh hea the pistols NICE ! !
It's time to flower Smokes! :woohoo:
Stone, for my own personal pleasure, I'm renaming your monster plant "Big Apple Betty!" (The exclamation point is part of the new name.)

So Big Apple Betty! is reaching for the stars, despite leaning like a pimp in South Beach! :Rasta:

(The Runtz Muffin is a winner too. Unfortunately, she's just getting severely upstaged.) :straightface:
They didn't name her Runtz for nothing I guess GDB! She's still doing fine and 8 feet of Runtz ain't bad. We find it a solid nighttime schmoke. Big Apple Betty, BABs is going up there at 10 + maybe today! Gotta lean into it! :laugh::hookah:

Got Babs caged today! What a job! She's a little pissed at me now. She'll thank me later.

She looks like she wants out!

Nice work on the cage- you don't need a 10 foot flopper out there.. 😁

She looks like she wants out!

Nice work on the cage- you don't need a 10 foot flopper out there.. 😁
As much as I like watching her sway in the breeze I dreaded the eventual big rain and wind that's coming! Now she can fill up all day!
Great job caging her up. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith! 4 steps I had to elevate myself! That bendy ladder is too heavy but good and solid! I felt good up there pounding. Back to two steps :hookah:

Highya SO,

Wow!!! She's gigantic!! She sure looks gorgeous!! I grew one over 10' one year, what a beast! But, yours is even bigger! Congratulations!! I'm picturing the logistics of getting the net up, and can imagine what it was 4 steps up. Move very slow and carefully!! You did it!! I'm tying mine up today and tomorrow to see how many I can get to harvest! Well, Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Wow!!! She's gigantic!! She sure looks gorgeous!! I grew one over 10' one year, what a beast! But, yours is even bigger! Congratulations!! I'm picturing the logistics of getting the net up, and can imagine what it was 4 steps up. Move very slow and carefully!! You did it!! I'm tying mine up today and tomorrow to see how many I can get to harvest! Well, Happy Smokin'
Good morning Bode! She's the biggest one yet! She let me pull branches through those holes yesterday and I'm grateful and happy she did! Lots of bunching up and pulling through. Like a living puzzle.

Good luck getting yours secure! Let's hope this storm brewing stays out to sea!
😍 Good job on the caging! They are spectacular.
Hi Carmen, thanks! Partly thanks to you this year! One more dose of B Bassieara and that might do it for the season! I'm very pleased with its ability to thwart off bugs! There's a start of a few leaves on the very lowest parts of Betty that have been pretty eaten but today's time for another foliar and I'm thinking they'll be contained to there and die.

Big Apple Betty! is officially a Rough-Rider! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom