Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

🌞 So nice to have sunny days. It's rainy season here too! ☔ I keep marveling at your plants Otter, they're beautiful 😍
Thanks Carmen! Sunny days make them really shine! I'm happy to be back to a mix of weather conditions again. Personally rainy days are a drag! Necessary but my ADD or whatever it is gets a little tweaked after a day of it. Weird I don't mind winter.

I guess we all have a cross to bear in connection with where we live. Some destruction happens every year, but I never get used to it :( . I love living up here, and will keep up with the battle. Happy Smokin'

Edit: Thanks for your concern. :love: :love: :love:

PRE FLOWERING UPDATE

Hi everyone! We have a week or two before these two rootmates start their flowering journeys. Today was fish water day. They both get 4 gallons with 1/8 cup of this local sauce. They really respond when they get this! Tomatoes get 2 gallons. It's been raining a BIT lately and they can use to dry out some. Yesterday had no water from me andnpossibly the day before. It's been swampy!

First off Apple Betty. Oh My! @Herbies Seeds made a real grower in this one! I can see she's putting on branch girth lately to feed all her bud sites! Wowza! What sites she's making! Time to make the cages!

Apple Betty

Runtz Muffin by @Barney's Farm is recovering from me pulling her upright. She had a forward lean to the sun until yesterday when I tied her off and yanked her back. She's slow to adjust her leaves and arm ends. Maybe getting close to flower makes them take a set like that? She's looking strong and making good branches too!

Next add will be worm castings on the 13th in addition to their regular @GeoFlora Nutrients chow every two weeks. Switching over to flowering real soon! WooHoo!

You all have the best day! I will!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We’re thrilled to hear that Apple Betty is thriving and putting on some impressive growth. It sounds like she’s gearing up for an amazing harvest! Keep us updated on her progress—we can’t wait to see how she turns out. Happy growing! 🌱💚

Thank you so much for the kind words! We’re thrilled to hear that Apple Betty is thriving and putting on some impressive growth. It sounds like she’s gearing up for an amazing harvest! Keep us updated on her progress—we can’t wait to see how she turns out. Happy growing! 🌱💚
This one is more prolific than any I've grown Herbies! Thank You! She should be starting flower this week one day and I can't wait! 9 feet of Betty is going to be awesome! She's so full of bud sites!

How you doing Stone we have some really nice weather hope you and yours are doing great. :cool:🍋
Hi Keith! I'm well and enjoying a couple of days in Booth Bay Maine watching osprey catch fish and stuff like that with my sweetheart. We're on our way home this morning. Good to get away and good to come home. I've not seen the water so calm for the third day in a row! Like glass!

This is the weekend for flower if things go like last couple years in my yard. WooHoo! Hope so!

WE HAVE PISTIL LIFTOFF WOOHOO!

Hi all! It's a good to flower! This year pistils came one day earlier than last! By the end of September, maybe first week of October this grow will be not and hanging, with any luck!

They got fed today with 4 cups of @GeoFlora Nutrients flowering formula 3-5-5. I'll still be using fish ferts and bokashi, and real growers recharge, and seeing that I have good calcium. Also the b bassiana for bugs is working so I have to continue that. I have to find out if it kills bud maggies before they ruin things with rot!

Haven't built the cages yet. Hope that doesn't bite me in the butt! I just can't get to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

They slow dance all night long!

Apple Betty

There's pistols on them thar branches!

Runtz Muffin

Outdoor weed in my yard always has only 3 good sides. Always 1 meh side where the plant moves the branches away from to find sun.

PISTILS!

Have a wonderful day!

WE HAVE PISTIL LIFTOFF WOOHOO!

Hi all! It's a good to flower! This year pistils came one day earlier than last! By the end of September, maybe first week of October this grow will be not and hanging, with any luck!

They got fed today with 4 cups of @GeoFlora Nutrients flowering formula 3-5-5. I'll still be using fish ferts and bokashi, and real growers recharge, and seeing that I have good calcium. Also the b bassiana for bugs is working so I have to continue that. I have to find out if it kills bud maggies before they ruin things with rot!

Haven't built the cages yet. Hope that doesn't bite me in the butt! I just can't get to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

They slow dance all night long!

Apple Betty

There's pistols on them thar branches!

Runtz Muffin

Outdoor weed in my yard always has only 3 good sides. Always 1 meh side where the plant moves the branches away from to find sun.

PISTILS!

Have a wonderful day!
Woohoo me too. :theband:
Game on buddy.
Your in the big leagues now with that killer garden.
Beautiful. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looks great Stone. Loving this weather. :thumb: 🍋
We're in a T storm right now. Been a beauty though! Thanks!
Congrats on the pistils and the plants are amazeballs, well three out of four sides are anyway! :)
Ain't bad! Thanks Man!
Woohoo me too. :theband:
Game on buddy.
Your in the big leagues now with that killer garden.
Beautiful. :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
WEEEEEE!

You too Bill? Awesome! Truly a fine day! Waiting on the rest of us!

Sweet!- and a day early.... and both of 'em!👍
Damn, those girls are awesome, Stone..:adore:💚

I don't think I'd wait too long on those cages..😁

Sweet!- and a day early.... and both of 'em!👍
Damn, those girls are awesome, Stone..:adore:💚

I don't think I'd wait too long on those cages..😁
Thanks Carcass! Tomorrow is my sweeties birthday so I'm hers for whatever she's up for. With any luck she'll want to watch me put the cages up! HaHaHaHa! In the next few days is a must anyway! I gotta get the ten ton ladder out! groan

Highya SO,

My Super Silver Haze has pistils this morning, too. Amazing that we all have pistils showing up on the same day. Stay safe. Happy Birthday to your wife. I hope you do something fun together. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom