Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Good day folks I want to drop a recipe here so I don't lose it! Looks interesting! Been seeing it on The Mag at @Lady Cannafan 's place and more and I want to give it a try!

Hey Matt! Nice to see you! Have a goodie yourself brother! Growing weather coming to you soon huh?
Today is the first day above about 15 / 16 C highs, with 7 / 8 C lows. And there's sun! 🌤️ @Lerugged have you set seeds to soak yet? My friend Piet sent me a photo at about 2 am this morning of his shot glass :rofl: As you say, it is indeed an auspicious weekend. I figured out who DDP is wooohooo! The Proteas also won their match. Plant it baby, plant it!

Omg! You fell off my Watched Journals!

I feel ROBBED!

What an absolute fucking monster!

You’re gonna need to employ trimmers! I am a flight away Mr Oh!
Wouldn't that be nice! We'd have fun grinding them out while our other half's kept us in wine and bones as we filled the drying shed! :p I'm glad my journal is back in your sight Tra! I missed your wonderful self!

Today is the first day above about 15 / 16 C highs, with 7 / 8 C lows. And there's sun! 🌤️ @Lerugged have you set seeds to soak yet? My friend Piet sent me a photo at about 2 am this morning of his shot glass :rofl: As you say, it is indeed an auspicious weekend. I figured out who DDP is wooohooo! The Proteas also won their match. Plant it baby, plant it!
That'll make your new grow easier! Time to warm up! :love::thumb:

Top of the Morning to you Stone. ☕😊👊
And the rest of the day to you friend! Busy morning here. Had a chiro date and set up a date to get a cataract removed. It'll be nice to see clearly!

Big Betty and Muffy are kicking out some nice sites! Flower time out in the yard is special!
Good morning, Stone it looks like nice weather is on its way. I have showers here today, but I think they will be brief, and the sun will not be out today but if the showers hold off, I will be happy. The sun comes out tomorrow and I cannot wait. 🍋
Good morning Keith! Us too, we're waiting to see shadows! Been a while again. One more wake up! :woohoo: Show me the sun!

Wow! Just wow! I'm new to the forums, and just starting to look thru of some of the journals. This is insane! 8' plus!?! It's hard to visualize the shear size of this plant from a photo. THATS a damn TREE you can almost hang a swing from!!!!
Stone grows some big plants/Trees. Always very nice.

Damn made me look LOL Its still Tuesday here . 🌞
Gotcha! :laugh: Going to have some sun today. I'll get some pics. Betty's still growing and making bud and Muffy's concentrating on mostly making bud!
Wow! Just wow! I'm new to the forums, and just starting to look thru some of the journals. This is insane! 8' plus!?! It's hard to visualize the shear size of this plant from a photo. THATS a damn TREE you can almost hang a swing from!!!!
Welcome to my journal Mac! They love being in ground! You growing? Is Ohio legal yet?
Is it Tuesday or did I miss a day. It happens to me. 🍋
I have time issues some daze Keith, Actually my phone tells me today is Wednesday! So it happened to me! :p

Back
Top Bottom