Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Damn dude! Looking good!! And your ‘maters are looking good too.

It’s been such a wet summer up here we are just now starting to harvest from the garden. Lots of maters, beans, on our 3rd round of lettuces, cucs are lame this year, peppers are starting to come around though!

It’s been an odd year, hot but wet. This time last year by now we were busting at the seems with all our veggies!

PRE FLOWERING UPDATE

Hi everyone! We have a week or two before these two rootmates start their flowering journeys. Today was fish water day. They both get 4 gallons with 1/8 cup of this local sauce. They really respond when they get this! Tomatoes get 2 gallons. It's been raining a BIT lately and they can use to dry out some. Yesterday had no water from me andnpossibly the day before. It's been swampy!
Bushing out and treeing up! Very impressive but barely more impressive than those tomato plants. :eek:

Damn dude! Looking good!! And your ‘maters are looking good too.

It’s been such a wet summer up here we are just now starting to harvest from the garden. Lots of maters, beans, on our 3rd round of lettuces, cucs are lame this year, peppers are starting to come around though!

It’s been an odd year, hot but wet. This time last year by now we were busting at the seems with all our veggies!
Thanks man! We got lucky this year. Though we had lots of sunny days we're having plenty of wet lately. Hope we get back to more sunny daze. Long as the severe stuff calms down we'll all be good! I love my maters! These have been making pounders and the rabbits can't reach em all! :p
Bushing out and treeing up! Very impressive but barely more impressive than those tomato plants. :eek:
I went in and pruned a ton of inner branches yesterday. I'd never know looking today but more air will be good and better bud is good too! Weed, tomatoes, herbs and a few flowers is it for me.
Gonna be some big chongers on that lot. Woowee!
Chongers is now added to my list of things I need JJ! :laugh::hookah:
They look spectacular Stone👍👊. Can't wait to see them stretch into BudVille😊.
Thanks! August 15th was the time last year. Should be about then again.

Hey Stone, how short you think you could keep an Apple Betty in a tent. I'm talking about taking all the steps necessary to keep her tamed (short seedling, training, short veg period)?

Hey Stone, how short you think you could keep an Apple Betty in a tent. I'm talking about taking all the steps necessary to keep her tamed (short seedling, training, short veg period)?
At least as short as the Purple Ghost Candy. That PGC was a stretching nightmare in almost everybody's tent. When I was done with mine in the manifold it was about 2 feet from the soil to the tops. She vegged for my regular time of about 65 days. The time it takes to create the manifold made for a perfect longish veg. I'm trying them again next run too!

The PGC was a strict one node manifold all pinned down to make many branches. That's the style to keep short.The ones in the 4 x 4 were also manifolded but they got topped to 8 colas and went up. I wouldn't suggest that for keeping them the shortest. It was a good method though.

Hi folks, over at @Bill284 I came across this hard news today. Have a moment to reflect and share it please. Rob and Renee and their families could use your love.

Good afternoon everyone :ciao:

I’m posting some bad news today. :Namaste:
I just got off the phone with @rob and he is having a difficult time.
Robs Mom just had a stroke and heart surgery.
Unfortunately she has contracted Pneumonia and Covid aswell.
Please join me in wishing him and his Mom Well in this difficult time.
On another note I wish @Renee Roberts all the best aswell in her time of greef as her mother has just passed away. :love::hug:
Let’s all get along and not make any extra work for the staff as they will be short handed for the near future as they deal with these heartbreaking situations.
Lots of Love :green_heart:Rob & Renee all the best from your 420 family:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Please relay this message to everyone on the forum.
Thanks
Bill

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It appears Rob's made himself unavailable for PM's today so I couldn't get a personal message to him.
Thanks

Hi folks, over at @Bill284 I came across this hard news today. Have a moment to reflect and share it please. Rob and Renee and their families could use your love.

On another note I wish @Renee Roberts all the best aswell in her time of greef as her mother has just passed away. :love::hug:
Let’s all get along and not make any extra work for the staff as they will be short handed for the near future as they deal with these heartbreaking situations.
Lots of Love :green_heart:Rob & Renee all the best from your 420 family:hug::hug::hug::hug:
Thanks
Bill

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It appears Rob's made himself unavailable for PM's today so I couldn't get a personal message to him.
Thanks
Damn, that sucks! Sorry to hear about the Mom's @Rob Griffin and @Renee Roberts
Lost mine Mom in 2018, things change when losing a parent.
My thoughts are with you Renee and Rob hope your Mom pulls through brother.
Much love and respect

Thanks
Bill

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks
Thanks Stone :Namaste: :hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks for sharing the news. I’m new to these forums but have found a family here. I’m wishing Rob’s mom a swift recovery.

For Renee losing a parent is tough, remember the good times and the bad with her and keep remembering them. It is our parents who help shape us into who we are and those memories are so special.

Damn, that sucks! Sorry to hear about the Mom's @Rob Griffin and @Renee Roberts
Lost mine Mom in 2018, things change when losing a parent.
My thoughts are with you Renee and Rob hope your Mom pulls through brother.
Much love and respect
Things do change then Sparkey! I lost my Mom in 2020 @99 years old and with the virus and things we're just getting back on our feet as a family. The elders are the glue we don't see everyday even when they're old and quiet for long periods.

Highya SO,

I hope your ladies are alright today, and you as well!! And you, as well!! I lost 2/3 of one, and chopped the top 1/4 off all the others. I had them tied up, but didn't expect the amount of wind we had, :( . I'm trying to find a way to keep this from happening!! Never lost a lady before flowering! Well, have a nice weekend and Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I hope your ladies are alright today, and you as well!! And you, as well!! I lost 2/3 of one, and chopped the top 1/4 off all the others. I had them tied up, but didn't expect the amount of wind we had, :( . I'm trying to find a way to keep this from happening!! Never lost a lady before flowering! Well, have a nice weekend and Happy Smokin'
Take a look at @Terrapin Station current journal. He got very creative and built a wind screen. Very helpful if you know that the winds are coming from a general direction.

Good morning, Stone hope the rain was not too bad at your place. My plants made it fine. :thumb: 🍋
Good that yours did well Keith Mine did too. Nice sunny day today! About time! They been sad for a week or more!
Highya SO,

Sheesh! Too early for that Bode! I made it with no casualties but I have to get them in their cages soon! I'm waiting a couple of extra weeks this year to see how it works out. Get stretch done first maybe. Almost flowering!
Have a beautiful one too!

Highya SO,

Oh no! That's rough, Bode. Sorry to hear :(

Nice sunny day today! About time!
🌞 So nice to have sunny days. It's rainy season here too! ☔ I keep marveling at your plants Otter, they're beautiful 😍

Back
Top Bottom