Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Mother nature's growing em. I like having almost unlimited weed to play with later in the year! Squish this, hash that. Hash has to come into play soon here! Mmmmm, temple balls!

Thanks Keith, they're getting there!

Hi Bode, I trimmed some inside stuff and she keeps filling in. It's time to get in for another go! I think this one is an indica leaner like the first one last grow from the look of her. That's good for an early harvest maybe!

Thanks, yep we're swapping seasons! Time flies when you're having fun!

Thanks Gee, Almost time for the cages!

Hey Snooping, nice to see you! I have fun in the sun, as usual. :)
Right on Mother nature! Nobody does a better job than her! Plants are off the hook SO👍

Mother nature's growing em. I like having almost unlimited weed to play with later in the year! Squish this, hash that. Hash has to come into play soon here! Mmmmm, temple balls!

Thanks Keith, they're getting there!

Hi Bode, I trimmed some inside stuff and she keeps filling in. It's time to get in for another go! I think this one is an indica leaner like the first one last grow from the look of her. That's good for an early harvest maybe!

Thanks, yep we're swapping seasons! Time flies when you're having fun!

Thanks Gee, Almost time for the cages!

Hey Snooping, nice to see you! I have fun in the sun, as usual. :)
Woohoo! This just made me higher :)

Right on Mother nature! Nobody does a better job than her! Plants are off the hook SO👍
Let mother take care. I'll just try to take cues from her! Thanks SOG!
Apple Betty looking like a tree , yea two different plants indeed , going to be fun watching them THANKS Mr. Otter ! :goodjob::adore: That rev,s mix is working for ya .
They really are shaping up differently! My Rev growing is inside. Outside is Geoflora with added Rev spikes. The soil out there is Fox Farms Ocean Forest and this is its third season. Still LOS just not a Rev soil grow.
Woohoo! This just made me higher :)
Mission accomplished :circle-of-love:
Apple Betty has such a wide open structure that It's liable to be dragging the buds on the ground come fall, like hanging gym weights on a Christmas tree!

They're both loving summer in Massachusetts, that's for sure.
:green_heart:
I'm hoping for that Shed! I think, hehe. Setting the fence around her is already coming to mind. This lady's going to be a challenge to keep up!

Heya SO!! Everything is looking good. Glad you're back to feeling better. Happy Friday buddy!! 😎✌️

STILL VEGGING IN THE YARD UPDATE

Hi all Good Saturday to ya! I'm off to a sweet small reunion of some kids in the hood growing up and I wanted to show you these beauties first! A half dozen of us will have a get together in New Hampshire where I first learned to water ski, had a sea plane ride from the lake from a stranger, the stranger had to stand on the pontoon and flip the prop to start it! Cool memories for me there!

Before we go I have Brix news on these two!

Yesterday afternoon I squeezed a couple of drops of leaf juice onto my refractometer from each plant. Apple Betty showed an 18.5 and slightly fuzzy line. As I was taught, the fuzzy line tells us calcium is correct or near correct. WooHoo! She's healthy as a horse!

Runtz Muffin is behind some with an 8 and slightly fuzzy. Why the difference? I don't know. This one doesn't look as deep into the flower mode as Apple Betty, maybe that? Still this is good, last year my plants came in at a 3 brix when I first tested.

For folks watching, I'm adding something ~every week in addition to @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg. In rotation is Worm castings, Neptune harvest Fish and Seaweed hydrolysate, sea bird guano, and Beauvaria Bassiana foliared for bugs. I feel like I'm missing something, I'll get it later. I also plan a round of real growers recharge soon.

Apple Betty

Runtz Muffin

Have a great day :hookah:

How tall are those outdoor trees???? Look like 6 feet!
Hey Tim, betty's probably getting up to 8 feet now and Runtz around 7.
Nice buddy. Enjoy your vibes tonight.
Thanks Matt, we had a fun time! Nothing like old friends!
Stone they all look nice and healthy. 🍋
We have different grow styles. It's fun to see how he get's it done. I don't say much unless asked. He's been growing off and on for 50 years.
Nice Stone! an 18 is fantastic! The Runtz Muffin hopefully will find her way. Does she get the same light? They both look stellar🥰😍
She may get slightly less light only being shorter. I think she hasn't committed to beginning flowering as much as Betty. Her shoots still wrap around her branches and haven't come to open out. Not all of them anyway. Maybe that ? I think a week to two may change things. I'm expecting flowering to start mid August. She may need an extra shot of sea bird guano to get things started too.

Hey Tim, betty's probably getting up to 8 feet now and Runtz around 7.

Thanks Matt, we had a fun time! Nothing like old friends!

We have different grow styles. It's fun to see how he get's it done. I don't say much unless asked. He's been growing off and on for 50 years.

She may get slightly less light only being shorter. I think she hasn't committed to beginning flowering as much as Betty. Her shoots still wrap around her branches and haven't come to open out. Not all of them anyway. Maybe that ? I think a week to two may change things. I'm expecting flowering to start mid August. She may need an extra shot of sea bird guano to get things started too.
Quite often a shot of blackstrap molasses is all thats needed to jumpstart brix.

One dose of sugar enriches the microbes and they take right off. Your Sweet Candy from last year may do the trick too if you have any left.

Gonna be a great Autumn in the Otter Lodge😊😍👊

Quite often a shot of blackstrap molasses is all thats needed to jumpstart brix.

One dose of sugar enriches the microbes and they take right off. Your Sweet Candy from last year may do the trick too if you have any left.

Gonna be a great Autumn in the Otter Lodge😊😍👊
They have BS molasses on the program tomorrow Gee! Their first shot of sugar. I was trying to keep organic when I can so the Sweet candy'll stay on the shelf for emergencies.
I thought I replied LOL sha-zamm those outside beauties' are getting with the program , glad the Brix is where you want it or at least close , don't know much about it ,,hard to keep up if you can't grow :goodjob:
Man I hope you get that sorted soon Smokes! I can't wait to have a look at a smokesbetter garden when it does!

Screenshot_20240728_175535_Gallery.jpg

I found some slight touches of purple in RVDV🥰. It hides in the long red hairs.

Back
Top Bottom