Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Been down for a couple of days with covid. Nasty headache and am sleeping mostly. Getting to the other side now I hope. Hopefully back tomorrow. :green_heart:

Its funny how we all have forgotten about Covid but its still around. I had it a year ago and am noticing a lot of people wearing masks. Where I live, when you see someone wearing a mask it usually means they are sick or recovering from Covid....

Get well soon man, and go easy with the smoke... I had to go to edibles for a while I recovered...

Highya SO,

So sorry to hear you've been sick! Takes the fun out of life! I hope you are much better tomorrow, and can tend to your ladies and feel good again! Happy Smokin'

Been down for a couple of days with covid. Nasty headache and am sleeping mostly. Getting to the other side now I hope. Hopefully back tomorrow. :green_heart:
Stay well Stone. It's a nasty bug. I didn't find the actual sickness that bad but it lingered for over a year. Kick it's arse Buddy👊

That was quite the grow, and I'm glad you two had fun up in Bode territory!

How many flowers did you pollinate on each plant?
It was a nail biter!
I try to pick one bud that's not a main and not too small. Just right like Goldilocks.
Nice weed and seed hauls Otter. Glad you enjoyed your vacation!
We had the best time Carmen! Perfect weather and the place my wife picked was just wonderful!
Thanks for sharing your experience with our dessert strains! Sounds like you had an amazing time on the coast of Maine—what a perfect summer getaway.

We’re thrilled to hear how much you’re enjoying the Mango Mousse! Your description is spot on, and it’s awesome to know it’s hitting the mark for you. The way you described the buds being like they’re dipped in liquid sugar is just perfect!

Glad to hear the Banana Pudding is living up to your expectations too. It’s fantastic to know that it’s packing the punch you’re looking for, even with a seasoned toker like yourself.

Harvesting seeds is always a rewarding part of the process. Kudos on the successful use of that Cherries DubeLee pollen! Sounds like you’ve got the storage method down to a science.

Happy growing, and keep us posted on your next adventures!
My pleasure! You bet I'll let you know my next Herbies run!
That SUCKS,Get better soon!✌️
Its funny how we all have forgotten about Covid but its still around. I had it a year ago and am noticing a lot of people wearing masks. Where I live, when you see someone wearing a mask it usually means they are sick or recovering from Covid....

Get well soon man, and go easy with the smoke... I had to go to edibles for a while I recovered...
Nooooooo........
I am praying you are up to speed very soon. Take care of yourself first and get lots of rest! 💞 💞
Highya SO,

So sorry to hear you've been sick! Takes the fun out of life! I hope you are much better tomorrow, and can tend to your ladies and feel good again! Happy Smokin'
That'll teach you to go to Maine! ;)

I hope you're well on the mend and the missus stays virus-free. IKR?
Oh no! Get better quick Otter!
Stay well Stone. It's a nasty bug. I didn't find the actual sickness that bad but it lingered for over a year. Kick it's arse Buddy👊
Damn it man get well soon !
Alrighty now! This is just what the Dr ordered! Thanks for all the great and positive health wishes! This is the third time around and the second severe. Today I feel much better!

We were in a gift shop when a fellow close by gave a sneeze. I kind of ran from it as fast as I could but it already had me! 4 days later it started. Are we free to roam with high immunity now after we're fully recovered? Maybe?

Catching up on things. Outdoor ladies are great, pics soon! It's Seabird Guano day today! YAY!

APPLE BETTY AND RUNTZ MUFFIN UPATE

Hey now! Good day folks! We got a pretty good storm through the night! No damage to speak of. Lots of lightening and rain! Some wind! They got a half cup of seabird guano today for its P at this time just before flowering. I'll do it again in 4 weeks when Io should start to see the start of flowers forming.

I think the Beauveria bassiana treatments seem to be working. I see some chews but no infestations! Next dose is in 5 days so... WOW! Last two grows have been infested with leaf sucking creatures around this time. I called them mites without seeing them and they were devastating my plants! This is much better and no washing and rinsing with soap. So far one root drench and one foliar. The foliar goes every 4 weeks. The drench was a one time thing. Spraying and hoping!

Apple Betty is about 7 feet and Runtz Muffin 5 ish.

:green_heart:

We were in a gift shop when a fellow close by gave a sneeze. I kind of ran from it as fast as I could but it already had me! 4 days later it started.
That's messed up!

I used to have a fairly good poker-face. Now, I completely lose it when someone coughs or sneezes near me. And if the person doesn't cover their mouth, my expression prolly comes close to, "Eat shit and die!" :Rasta:

Hoping you bounce back quickly.

That Apple Betty is ready for dominant play in the low post!

Highya SO,

Great looking ladies outdoors. I have a couple Cherries Dubilee that look much like the Runtz Muffin. About the same height. And, have some like your Apple Betty just getting too tall again! Can't seem to train them to be shorter. Anyways, they'll give you a lot of nice buds!! They look good! Happy Smokin'

That's messed up!

I used to have a fairly good poker-face. Now, I completely lose it when someone coughs or sneezes near me. And if the person doesn't cover their mouth, my expression prolly comes close to, "Eat shit and die!" :Rasta:

Hoping you bounce back quickly.

That Apple Betty is ready for dominant play in the low post!
It's hard to be civil but we are because we're all different in how we were taught to do that, or care to do that. It's like the vaccine conversation. if a person doesn't understand that by protecting one's self, they are caring for others, and that is an active fight against sickness for all, and that's worth doing, there's no sense in talking to them further on it even though they may be generally good people. They have something else they value. I don't know what? I get your feel, don't get in a tussle, you have plants depending on you! 🤔
Highya SO,

Great looking ladies outdoors. I have a couple Cherries Dubilee that look much like the Runtz Muffin. About the same height. And, have some like your Apple Betty just getting too tall again! Can't seem to train them to be shorter. Anyways, they'll give you a lot of nice buds!! They look good! Happy Smokin'
Those indica ladies shelter their new shoots with those big leaves before they lay them down to grow out. I was noticing how this Runtz was working like the Cherries D too! Pretty cool to watch!

Have you been getting the tail ends of storms as they sweep past us? We've been getting lots of them! Plenty of rain and lightening! No damage to speak of so far thankfully.

I like the size this Runtz Muffin is showing! maybe 6 feet on a sunny day! Flowering should be manageable maybe for once.

I get your feel, don't get in a tussle, you have plants depending on you! 🤔
A tussle? Aw, hell no! :Rasta:

I saw two guys around my age get into it once. Both landed a single body blow and both both immediately bent over grabbing their knees trying to breathe! End of tussle! :rofl:

Highya SO,

We have been getting our share of rain, just mot so much on the T-storms. I remember 2 years ago at harvest, the buds were weighing down the branches, I thought they'd break. Very lush summer - fall. I got 2 lbs from a Super Silver Haze. This year is shaping up even better. Very nice growing season. Julie loves the thunder storms, so she lets me hear about every rumble of thunder. I don't mind, and now Daffy doesn't mind so much either. Glad you're feeling better, and have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

We have been getting our share of rain, just mot so much on the T-storms. I remember 2 years ago at harvest, the buds were weighing down the branches, I thought they'd break. Very lush summer - fall. I got 2 lbs from a Super Silver Haze. This year is shaping up even better. Very nice growing season. Julie loves the thunder storms, so she lets me hear about every rumble of thunder. I don't mind, and now Daffy doesn't mind so much either. Glad you're feeling better, and have a great weekend! Happy Smokin'
Another sun day here today! I'd agree this is a great season!

Thunder storms are not for me! A bolt hit 20 feet from me and cured me of enjoying them!

Back
Top Bottom