Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Very Nice the color is there too , good harvest Stone easy trimming
But wait there's more! :passitleft:

TALL APPLE BETTY HARVESTED WOOHOO! UPDATE

Hey all, Apple Betty's hangin with the rest now. The last of this grow to ripen. She had a hard time stopping pistils. But was done with all milky and some amber on non new points. What a plant! Another beauty on @Herbies Seeds ! Man she got heavy for an 8 cola plant with what I thought was intense trimming of growth below a point. Well I got close but could have cut higher up a node or two!

It's day 76 from flip I believe. No obit and flop pics. Phone was upstairs. Believe me there was one! I swear a voice said feed me then it was all over me! Crazy sticky all over as I wrestled her to the ground! There were some nanners down lowish. Tops are full and firm and heavy! YUM! At 25% of 90% of the pile it will dry to 11 oz's! Nice!

Here we go!

Aaaaaaaah!
To celebrate I rolled a cone of the first short Apple Betty and the Ms's and I hit it pretty well. For so early it's delish! Has what is supposed to be apple flavor and a nice strong serene buzz! Lasted for a while and she said she could forget her pains for a while! What's better than that!

Be well all!

Outstanding haul, Stone!

I got a few of those from Herbies and you have me licking my chops to grow one. I like the flavor and effect you described! Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy. :Rasta:

I won't mention the elephant in the room in one of your pics, but I'm convinced there was an elephant in the room! 😁

I didn't see an elephant but I did see the nifty blue muscle cruncher in the top pic and a great shelf of cannabooks along with the jars in the drying room!

Congrats on tossing some apple into the fruit salad, and what a haul that is. :drool: Must have been a tough call with it pushing out the white pistils still, but you've got the fortitude to do what needs to be done. :thumb:

So great to hear the missus is pain free for a while!

Hey all, Apple Betty's hangin with the rest now. The last of this grow to ripen. She had a hard time stopping pistils. But was done with all milky and some amber on non new points. What a plant! Another beauty on @Herbies Seeds ! Man she got heavy for an 8 cola plant with what I thought was intense trimming of growth below a point. Well I got close but could have cut higher up a node or two!

It's day 76 from flip I believe. No obit and flop pics. Phone was upstairs. Believe me there was one! I swear a voice said feed me then it was all over me! Crazy sticky all over as I wrestled her to the ground! There were some nanners down lowish. Tops are full and firm and heavy! YUM! At 25% of 90% of the pile it will dry to 11 oz's! Nice!

Here we go!

Aaaaaaaah!
To celebrate I rolled a cone of the first short Apple Betty and the Ms's and I hit it pretty well. For so early it's delish! Has what is supposed to be apple flavor and a nice strong serene buzz! Lasted for a while and she said she could forget her pains for a while! What's better than that!

Be well all!
What a hang job! Congrats on all of it!
I love apples....yummo.

Highya SO,

Yeah, that was a gorgeous harvest!! Those are some seriously fat buds!! Drool worthy! You certainly can be called a bud tender!! I also like that your Mrs. forgot about her pain!! At least able to relax for awhile. Happy Smokin'

Outstanding haul, Stone!

I got a few of those from Herbies and you have me licking my chops to grow one. I like the flavor and effect you described! Hope you and the Mrs. enjoy. :Rasta:

I won't mention the elephant in the room in one of your pics, but I'm convinced there was an elephant in the room! 😁
My dad would say, what do you say after an elephant craps on the sidewalk? That remains to be seen! After that at any weird thing he'd just say, You know what they say when a elephant craps on the sidewalk don'tcha?
So do tell.
I didn't see an elephant but I did see the nifty blue muscle cruncher in the top pic and a great shelf of cannabooks along with the jars in the drying room!

Congrats on tossing some apple into the fruit salad, and what a haul that is. :drool: Must have been a tough call with it pushing out the white pistils still, but you've got the fortitude to do what needs to be done. :thumb:

So great to hear the missus is pain free for a while!
Yeah thanks, she had to go, nanners were moving up the colas and I didn't want to let her change anything about them! All milky is fine for us and those colas are gorgeous!
What a hang job! Congrats on all of it!
I love apples....yummo.
How interesting that apples are really somehow the taste!
Congrats Otter. That Apple Betty looks / sounds yum.
Thanks Carmen, so far the early tasting is very nice!
Congrats on another successful takedown, Stone! :thumb:
Thanks Azi! With the help from my friends!
Highya SO,

Yeah, that was a gorgeous harvest!! Those are some seriously fat buds!! Drool worthy! You certainly can be called a bud tender!! I also like that your Mrs. forgot about her pain!! At least able to relax for awhile. Happy Smokin'
That's a big thing! She has muscles in her shoulders that are constantly being triggered so they're like rocks 24/7. Ant relief is nice to hear!
Hey Hafta, nice to see ya!
Happy harvest day! Congrats
Hey Tim thanks! I love me a harvest day!

OUTDOOR UPDATE

It's a beauty of a day to grow out today!

Hi all, yesterday they got a top dress of worm castings and tomorrow will be time for another 2 week Geoflora Veg feeding. They look good. Runtz Muffin is under 4 feet tall. I guess having runt in the name means something! Well she looks like a picture of health today.

Here's little Runtz Muffin sunning. She's between 3 and 4 feet tall.

And Apple Betty after a few beers. She's between 5 and 6 feet tall.

Have a day full of wonder!

:green_heart:

Here we go!

Aaaaaaaah!

Be well all!
Fantastic 🙌

Back
Top Bottom