Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

That's the stealth shipping. :laughtwo:
I send em like this. I was surprised to see they do too!Highya SO,Nice bong 😎

Congratulations of the beautiful bong!! What a nice prize! HAPPY SMOKIN'
They said space was the final frontier. A few hits off this baby and I'll find the next one! :D
Time to go to space!!!
I'm half way there!:)
Nice bong 😎
PARTY!
Wow Stone! That thing's a beauty! It makes me almost want to start a journal. We're gonna have to start calling you SwagMaster O! 😊👊
Hehe, thanks Gee! Whew it's been a long time but I think I can stand the change!
My old aka

I send em like this. I was surprised to see they do too!Highya SO,Nice bong 😎

They said space was the final frontier. A few hits off this baby and I'll find the next one! :D

I'm half way there!:)

PARTY!

Hehe, thanks Gee! Whew it's been a long time but I think I can stand the change!
My old aka
OK... Spacey SwagMaster O it is!🤣

Absolutely! I've told both my kids to look for jobs in fields that can't be replaced by AI, the new version of automation. Now if we could just push some of the innovation wealth downward that would be ideal, since it's obviously not trickling down. ;)
Oh sorry I imagined pushing our presidential candidates off that cliff while I was reading

Ground control to Major Stone! :Rasta:

AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION UPDATE

Hey al! If you've been with all the SIP grows you've seen mention of small water sensing alarms I set up where I thought wet failure could happen.

Around 9 this morning Ms Otter asks what new equipment in the grow area beeps because it started beeping between the start of her shower and now. A bell went off in my head and I knew a flood was in my future! How much i didn't know! I jumped into my rubber birks and flew down to see! Nothing..........until I opened the tent where the alarm was screeching!

One auto waterer failed and filled the pots pan up and was now filling the tent floor where the alarm sat! Water off, a towel on the floor and a pump to empty the pan. Crisis averted! One bath towel(don't tell please) and maybe 2 gallons in the bucket.

I looked at the cup that sits in the tube to the rez and found a layer of micro life growing that covered the path to the unit above and causing failure. That's the theory I'm looking into and I'm sticking to it! :)

That let me set the fans to the floor and leave the tent open while I harvested.

HERBIES MANGO MOUSSE HARVEST UPDATE

HERBIES MANGO MOUSSE

Last moments. Day 67 from flip.
I never cleaned her burnt leaves off. There was always some green somewhere in them so I thought she was using them.

She cleaned up nicely.

887 grams wet. 7.8 ounces projected with 887 minus 10% divide by 28 divide by 4 as the formula.

All in all a great day! These buds are nice and sticky and the scissor hash has me taking all day to type this! Nice and indica feeling so far.
Good save on the flood!!

PRIZE UPDATE

@Herbies Seeds generously sent their gift package for winning the GJOTM for this very journal! A fine selection however I'm not sure who's who, the packs are labeled 1, 2, 3. Herbies can you decode it for me please? :love:

:peace::green_heart::D

AND @Hemper CAME THROUGH!

This awesome bong is something else! All shiny and spacey, like me on a hot day! :D I was expecting an assortment of things but they sent this beauty! Thanks Hemper! I love it!

So cool! The bowl.looks.like Saturn from this àngle!

BANANA PUDDING HARVEST :partyboy:

Hi all, on this day 72 from flip this one is ready for the next thing! She was the one my eye was on this grow! What a sticky bunch o bud! She has a little more than mid dense buds I'm thinking. Nice and solid but not rocks. Sweet gassy smell.
This manifold method might be something I keep doing for a while. Those buds are very nice! Also not bad trimming!
I'm grateful for the help getting the mid flower issue worked out! @Herbies Seeds and everyone that comes for a read too! She stood tall the whole grow!
Here's her obit and flop.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr😝

She trimmed up pretty easy. Nice colorful buds!

A tad over 6 oz's when she drys I figure.

Triple trouble!
:)

Hi all, on this day 72 from flip this one is ready for the next thing! She was the one my eye was on this grow! What a sticky bunch o bud! She has a little more than mid dense buds I'm thinking. Nice and solid but not rocks. Sweet gassy smell.
This manifold method might be something I keep doing for a while. Those buds are very nice! Also not bad trimming!
I'm grateful for the help getting the mid flower issue worked out! @Herbies Seeds and everyone that comes for a read too! She stood tall the whole grow!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr😝

Triple trouble!

Congrats on the chop some healthy looking bud 6oz nice!

Beauty of a plant Stone! And a nice pile.

Your interpretation of what constitutes a "flop" is a little liberal. 😁

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous "pile of buds"!! Colas looked so nice loaded with stem-to-stern buds!! I love to see all that bud going through the harvest and cure process!! Great job! Happy Smokin'

Beautiful plants as always stone! That bong looks like packs a punch! The shape reminds me of a homemade one I had that was an old flower vase. Talk about ctrl alt delete on the brain when you took a big rip.:bong::eek::cough::cheesygrinsmiley:

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr😝

Triple trouble!

Awesome 🔝

Congrats on the chop some healthy looking bud 6oz nice!
Thanks con!
Beauty of a plant Stone! And a nice pile.

Your interpretation of what constitutes a "flop" is a little liberal. 😁
Flop - What happens to a plant when all restraints and wires are removed for harvest.

Meets the definition in my book! That and being from MA and generally left of center by a tad. :laugh:
Congrats on the harvest! Those buds look really tasty!!
The scissor hash was crazy good!
Highya SO,

What a gorgeous "pile of buds"!! Colas looked so nice loaded with stem-to-stern buds!! I love to see all that bud going through the harvest and cure process!! Great job! Happy Smokin'
Stem to stern is what I like too! The manifold technique did that I think. I'm going to try it again next run too!
She's a beauty of a pheno Stone! Nice job. Wow again👊 I love the spikey clubhead look😍😍 What a stunner🥰.
Thanks! Some had clubs and others not. Kinda cool. Smells so good hanging!
Congrats on the harvest of those @DonkeyDicks and the excellent rescue of all that goodness. :bravo:

And if that's flop a urologist is laughing their ass off right now!
Thanks! After a touch and go moment or two, this is a wonderful outcome!
I have dreams for every plant to be unfloppable so it's so nice to get one on occasion!
Beautiful plants as always stone! That bong looks like packs a punch! The shape reminds me of a homemade one I had that was an old flower vase. Talk about ctrl alt delete on the brain when you took a big rip.:bong::eek::cough::cheesygrinsmiley:
Hah! That's the one to have! Mahalo !
Your genetics are so good I couldn't hurt them even when things went sideways! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom