Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

But wait there's more! :passitleft:

TALL APPLE BETTY HARVESTED WOOHOO! UPDATE

Hey all, Apple Betty's hangin with the rest now. The last of this grow to ripen. She had a hard time stopping pistils. But was done with all milky and some amber on non new points. What a plant! Another beauty on @Herbies Seeds ! Man she got heavy for an 8 cola plant with what I thought was intense trimming of growth below a point. Well I got close but could have cut higher up a node or two!

It's day 76 from flip I believe. No obit and flop pics. Phone was upstairs. Believe me there was one! I swear a voice said feed me then it was all over me! Crazy sticky all over as I wrestled her to the ground! There were some nanners down lowish. Tops are full and firm and heavy! YUM! At 25% of 90% of the pile it will dry to 11 oz's! Nice!

Here we go!

Aaaaaaaah!
To celebrate I rolled a cone of the first short Apple Betty and the Ms's and I hit it pretty well. For so early it's delish! Has what is supposed to be apple flavor and a nice strong serene buzz! Lasted for a while and she said she could forget her pains for a while! What's better than that!

Be well all!
Congrats on the chop Stone looks great now where to find a apple Betty auto lol!

It does make for easier trimming😎😊🍻
Truly it did!
Fantastic 🙌
What an experience these have been! We've been starting to taste them and man what a treat! Your Mango Mousse is just loud as can be and hasn't cured yet! We're waiting for that one to make any changes to blow us away! Apple Betty is a stone that is something to ponder! A real dreamer of a stone, and a pain reliever! Can't wait to reach for some Banana Pudding! Thank you for this!

Hey Hafta, nice to see ya!
I'm always lurking in the background.
I must say that after sixteen weeks of cure, the Otter's Dream has matured into a very tasty experience that really helps with pain. It makes a wonderful blend for any time of day.

outside girls look Happy , Happy 4th Stone and family ! Fun and Weed :passitleft:
They got fed yesterday so they're happy! We bbq'd and had a nice day. Hope you had a good one!
I'm always lurking in the background.
I must say that after sixteen weeks of cure, the Otter's Dream has matured into a very tasty experience that really helps with pain. It makes a wonderful blend for any time of day.
Awesome! An amazing plant! :green_heart: That warms my heart to hear!

Back
Top Bottom