Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

WOW Thats a trench !! Would deff . leave a impression in my mind . ⚡😱
It's something I won't forget! I don't like sitting near windows in electrical storms now!
Hope you are feeling Mr O. Have an awesome weekend and enjoy he extra freshies you just harvested.
Hehe, last night I scraped some dry trichs up and filled a bowl from Purple Ghost Candy. Man that was a rush!
I tested negative today! YAY! Starting to get moving again!

Another sun day here today! I'd agree this is a great season!

Thunder storms are not for me! A bolt hit 20 feet from me and cured me of enjoying them
Once upon a time I tried my hand at tenant farming. One day out in the potato field on harvest day, a bolt literally hit the ground in front of my feet. There were two kids there, a baby in a pram and mine toddling around at age 3, digging in the dirt. Scary a.f. We ate supercharged potatoes that night for din dins 😅

Once upon a time I tried my hand at tenant farming. One day out in the potato field on harvest day, a bolt literally hit the ground in front of my feet. There were two kids there, a baby in a pram and mine toddling around at age 3, digging in the dirt. Scary a.f. We ate supercharged potatoes that night for din dins 😅

Pre Baked potato!✌️

That's a close one with children involved! Makes for incredible memories though! No harm is good!
Pre Baked potato!✌️
Can I get one stuffed with gooey spicy goodness please?

HAPPY SEEDY SUNDAY UPDATE

Hi all, it's Beauveria Bassiana day for my outdoor ladies. Their second foliar spray will be after the sun leaves them later in the day. UV breaks it down if hit before it dries. I'm hoping they continue their relatively bug free status for another 4 weeks! That includes caterpillar larva in my buds theoretically! That'll bring us to first buds in mid August and another spray.

Anyway,
I'm excited to get these babies!

Be well today!

I finally made it to this journal :ganjamon: I'm a little late for the dessert grow, but looks like I'm just in time for the outdoor plants to start flowering - they are gorgeous! Congrats on the seed-making. Those seeds all look super healthy. I've never seen seeds look as dark as those Banana Pudding crosses. :welldone:

Highya SO,

Stellar weather lately! Cool in the morning and sunny most of the day! Ladies love it! Seems all plants do, lol! Gorgeous looking seeds!! Great Strains represented there also! Should be some great new strains, too! Have fun. Happy Smokin'

I finally made it to this journal :ganjamon: I'm a little late for the dessert grow, but looks like I'm just in time for the outdoor plants to start flowering - they are gorgeous! Congrats on the seed-making. Those seeds all look super healthy. I've never seen seeds look as dark as those Banana Pudding crosses. :welldone:
Hi Beez nice to see you! They're building sites now! Our first flowering is August 16th historically here. Looks early maybe this year.
Yeah those dark seeds are cool! Hope they germ!
Highya SO,

Stellar weather lately! Cool in the morning and sunny most of the day! Ladies love it! Seems all plants do, lol! Gorgeous looking seeds!! Great Strains represented there also! Should be some great new strains, too! Have fun. Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode! This is a wonderful season! We're down almost 7 inches of rain from last year in July only the weatherman just mentioned! Still we've had plenty to take care of business!

APPLE BETTY AND RUNTZ MUFFIN GETTING READY FOR THE DAY UPDATE

Good day all! This morning they were happy to pose for pics I think. This is before they saw any sun and after I watered. Fish water tomorrow and it's going to rain for few days. After that I'll see what kind of brix we see.

Still just a few leaf chews, the preventative sprays of beauveria bassiana appear to be working! I'll probably only need one more of those to bring them through! :woohoo:

Here they are today.

Apple Betty's coming up to between 7 and 8 feet. She seems advanced and making bud sites like crazy!

Ms Runtz Muffin is coming up to around 7 feet. She's still unraveling her limbs to bring on her sites.

Have a great day!

You sure grow 'em big! You've got stones. 😁

Good day all! This morning they were happy to pose for pics I think. This is before they saw any sun and after I watered. Fish water tomorrow and it's going to rain for few days. After that I'll see what kind of brix we see.

Still just a few leaf chews, the preventative sprays of beauveria bassiana appear to be working! I'll probably only need one more of those to bring them through! :woohoo:

Here they are today.

Apple Betty's coming up to between 7 and 8 feet. She seems advanced and making bud sites like crazy!

Ms Runtz Muffin is coming up to around 7 feet. She's still unraveling her limbs to bring on her sites.

Have a great day!
Nice big plants healthy looking too. Great job. :green_heart: 🍋

Highya SO,

Nice looking ladies you have! I love growing in the ground! Apple Betty has a lot of biomass!! She's a huge lady!! Very lovely! Runtz Muffin is a lot different, but still a nice looking plant! I trimmed more off mine to get a better air flow. We each have our own methods!! Great job!! Happy Smokin'

Time flies. I'm looking at your plants preparing to flower. I just got up to make coffee. It was shortly after 4 am, and I noticed that the quality of the morning light has changed. It's not so inky black anymore. The days here lengthen as yours shorten.

I'm glad you and Mrs Otter are getting over the Covid!

Here they are today.

Have a great day!
That's a great lady! Congrats!

You sure grow 'em big! You've got stones. 😁
Mother nature's growing em. I like having almost unlimited weed to play with later in the year! Squish this, hash that. Hash has to come into play soon here! Mmmmm, temple balls!
Nice big plants healthy looking too. Great job. :green_heart: 🍋
Thanks Keith, they're getting there!
Highya SO,

Nice looking ladies you have! I love growing in the ground! Apple Betty has a lot of biomass!! She's a huge lady!! Very lovely! Runtz Muffin is a lot different, but still a nice looking plant! I trimmed more off mine to get a better air flow. We each have our own methods!! Great job!! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, I trimmed some inside stuff and she keeps filling in. It's time to get in for another go! I think this one is an indica leaner like the first one last grow from the look of her. That's good for an early harvest maybe!
Time flies. I'm looking at your plants preparing to flower. I just got up to make coffee. It was shortly after 4 am, and I noticed that the quality of the morning light has changed. It's not so inky black anymore. The days here lengthen as yours shorten.

I'm glad you and Mrs Otter are getting over the Covid!
Thanks, yep we're swapping seasons! Time flies when you're having fun!
Nice plants Stone! They look really healthy😊. I can't wait to watch them flower. This will be epic!

Good to hear that your feeling better.👊
Thanks Gee, Almost time for the cages!
That's a great lady! Congrats!
Hey Snooping, nice to see you! I have fun in the sun, as usual. :)

Back
Top Bottom