Hello

When you harvest you can bud wash to remove anything you spray on your girls.
Not now. :Namaste:
It's a matter of dunking buds in water with lemon juice then rinsing it.
Simple.
But concentrate on your bugs when you get to harvest we can help with cleaning the bugs/spray then.
For now just kill them.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok Bill. Good morning. Gotta question for you. I'd imagine lemon juice kills the bugs right? Well do u think I could make lemon juice, r/o water and pH it then spray my plants to kill any aphids?

Ok Bill. Good morning. Gotta question for you. I'd imagine lemon juice kills the bugs right? Well do u think I could make lemon juice, r/o water and pH it then spray my plants to kill any aphids?
Good morning buddy :high-five:
Hope your day is going well.
Lemon juice is used to wash them off after harvest.
Something non toxic and easily washed off with a rinse.
It’s not a bug spray :Namaste:
Use the stuff you have.
Get rid of the bugs.
When your done then you get a 5 gallon pale and dunk each branch in a little lemon water to remove dead bugs and dirt/dust.
Did you have a powder?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Bill, do you use lemon juice and baking soda or just lemon juice to wash your bud. 🍋
Your right baking soda aswell. :thanks: Thanks Keith!
Then rinse in a little h202 water if memory serves. 🤪
Where's my notes?:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning buddy :high-five:
Hope your day is going well.
Lemon juice is used to wash them off after harvest.
Something non toxic and easily washed off with a rinse.
It’s not a bug spray :Namaste:
Use the stuff you have.
Get rid of the bugs.
When your done then you get a 5 gallon pale and dunk each branch in a little lemon water to remove dead bugs and dirt/dust.
Did you have a powder?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you Bill. Will do the wash. But as of the bugs I found n article from RQS on natural pesticide. I'm gonna make it n use it. Just gotta get the soap first. I'll post the ingredients. Thank you

Screenshot_20240820-115659.png

I cannot find my notes on baking soda and lemon juice. All I found was 1 tbsp baking soda to a gallon of water with a little hand soap. Sorry I can't find it. I mix a 5-gallon bucket for washing bud. I think I just pour the lemon juice by eye and the baking soda also in a 5-gallon bucket followed by a clean water rinse in another 5-gallon bucket. Sorry I do not have a mixture ratio. 🍋

1/2 cup baking soda in five gallon pale.
Next. Second bucket.
Half cup lemon juice 1/4 cup-1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide in 5 gallons.
Next 3rd bucket plain water.
Dunk and swish around in each bucket.
Then hang to dry.
Easy Peasy. :thumb:

Screenshot_20240820-121327_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well, full day with sevendust n plants seem fine. Actually got new hairs. I did see a few aphids in the affected bud but I ain't tripping because I know what they turn into. Btw when they step out on the stem they're screwed. Lol. However, I'm not too worried because they're almost done. Will definitely wash with method u folks gave me. I surely appreciate it. Soon as I harvest I'll have white widow to tend to which I'm looking forward to. She looks really great today. Stalk seems to grow thicker due to lst I been maintaining. Plants' ability to rebound from such stretch is amazing.

Well, full day with sevendust n plants seem fine. Actually got new hairs. I did see a few aphids in the affected bud but I ain't tripping because I know what they turn into. Btw when they step out on the stem they're screwed. Lol. However, I'm not too worried because they're almost done. Will definitely wash with method u folks gave me. I surely appreciate it. Soon as I harvest I'll have white widow to tend to which I'm looking forward to. She looks really great today. Stalk seems to grow thicker due to lst I been maintaining. Plants' ability to rebound from such stretch is amazing.
Btw I didn't shake any dust on buds. I actually took rubber gloves n shook a bit n my hand then rubbed stalks down.

She'd be down today if I didn't have to go put a few hours of work in. Caught ol ladies cold...bluh.
I looked deep in those nuggets n they're covered in milky amber trichs. Lower buds covered in milky. I will probably cut her down this weekend if not by tonight...lol.

IMG_20240822_111135828.jpg

Nice looking Bud Chad. Happy chopping. :thumb: 🍋
Thank you. Honestly she's been through a lot. I messed up bringing them in from outside and not checking for aphids. Rookie mistake. Thank God I learned from research and you folks. I'll definitely be chopping for sure, but the other one has a little more time to go. Would like more amber on it.

Back
Top Bottom