Hello

Good morning folks. Beautiful day tbh. Slight overcast but good for dryness. We so need this rain. I have a question for you folks. I am using my jewelry loupe to watch my trichromes. I've noticed a lot of glass look has faded away, but you notice the capitate bulb has a slight amber to them. Like a lot of red or amber within the capitate bulb. Now I've noticed a crazy amount of this, but I've also noticed some amber trichs are completely amber. That is the stalk and bulb is entirely filled. There are a lot with milky n some with clear. What are the bulbs filled with a dot of amber for? Does this signify the beginning stages of THC depredation? I do have a scope for my phone but because I'm healing from c diff (doing much better now) my hands are shaky. So I use jewelry loupe for now. Any ideas? Thank you folks.

Looks good. This my second run n kinda crazy story. Started everything inside then outside they went. Had like four Northern light auto rqs n several others that were photos and one unknown auto that got mold n I had to chop. Had some huge nuggets but because I started too early with autos I didn't anticipate humidity levels and it got more than one autos plus a mimosa auto. Lesson learned. Still have four "towering" photos that will be great weed at around 6'. Those will do fine because when they flower it'll be less humid. The pics here are last two Northern lights I grabbed from outside and cleared of mold and they've been doing good. No new mold, and old spots of rot or whatever isn't growing or spreading, plus new hairs are developing and purple actually came after bringing them under the 320 full spectrum led. The little one is a white widow photo female I'm lst. She been through some drama but is super strong.

IMG_20240810_175241596.jpg

IMG_20240810_175259492.jpg

IMG_20240810_175304795_HDR.jpg
You folks do know those two autos r at like 3 months maybe a tad bit older. I mean trichromes are definitely changing, but I'm worried the one yellowing the most might not fully mature. Is that possible? Right now I just feed water because I top dressed them a month ago with Dr Earth nutes. It's just been straight water made from ro system ph'd at 6.1-6.3. I haven't been providing any nutes in liquid.

You folks do know those two autos r at like 3 months maybe a tad bit older. I mean trichromes are definitely changing, but I'm worried the one yellowing the most might not fully mature. Is that possible? Right now I just feed water because I top dressed them a month ago with Dr Earth nutes. It's just been straight water made from ro system ph'd at 6.1-6.3. I haven't been providing any nutes in liquid.
If it was mine I'd make sure it was well fed until chop.
I'd give it what it needs to build turps/thc/buds.
Do you have anything besides Dr earth?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I do have some foop nutrients but I was gonna use those for my white widow (photo). Ran out of big bloom fox farm. No funds right now because I been sick with c diff. Just enough funds to cover bills. I'm a lot better now but working through the tweaks. I will take a thorough look at the trichs and can only give report because I'm not good at all with phone microscope. I use jewelry loupe mainly but do have phone scope. I do have worm castings, guano, bone meal n DR. Earth does feed right away but I don't know. Open for debate. I was thinking harvest only done nugs because a lot of lower stuff. I might post video.

I’d give her some of that kelp and a little tiger bloom.
And a little more time before you harvest.
If you can?
Is she still draining her pot?
When she is finished flowering and build for you she will stop eating.
If she still drinks fairly regularly she is still flowing.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ok. Will do. She still empties her pot. I just watered about a gallon yesterday and they both had water settling in the drain pan n it was dried on one to the right faster than the left. Next watering I'll definitely feed some slight nutes. Thank you. Here's a most recent picture.

Ok. Will do. She still empties her pot. I just watered about a gallon yesterday and they both had water settling in the drain pan n it was dried on one to the right faster than the left. Next watering I'll definitely feed some slight nutes. Thank you. Here's a most recent picture.
Don't let them suck up run off. :Namaste:
It contains uneaten debris from the soil.
Not great for them to re-eat usually.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Bills got you bro, next time once you run a journal from the start it will be alot easier to help you. Mine have looked a bit like yours close to harvest and I don't panic too much as you've made it.. you'll definitely be filling some jars 👍👌

In fact my first grow 🤣 I didn't know at the time but after a second round I realised I had salt build up causing high pH 🤦‍♂️ but my second grow was killer 👌😁 only photo I keep 👍
PXL_20221114_102450954.jpg

Bills got you bro, next time once you run a journal from the start it will be alot easier to help you. Mine have looked a bit like yours close to harvest and I don't panic too much as you've made it.. you'll definitely be filling some jars 👍👌

In fact my first grow 🤣 I didn't know at the time but after a second round I realised I had salt build up causing high pH 🤦‍♂️ but my second grow was killer 👌😁 only photo I keep 👍
Thank you brother. This my second grow. I got some outside I'll get pictures later. Yes definitely I plan to start a journal, probably could now on the white widow. But wanted these two finish out first so they're outta the way completely.

Beauties

Back
Top Bottom