Hello

Thank you. Honestly she's been through a lot. I messed up bringing them in from outside and not checking for aphids. Rookie mistake. Thank God I learned from research and you folks. I'll definitely be chopping for sure, but the other one has a little more time to go. Would like more amber on it.
Congrats on your upcoming harvest.
Way to stick with it my friend.
Great job :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Still gets me. Ohio is historic for the meigs county gold. I smoked it n fell right on my face. Woke up n my big brother was trying to get me to. Shit was great. Had no problems after that.
Sounds like some great stuff! 🤣 And your upcoming harvest looks sweeet 👌 I've been putting off chopping lol I have drouted for two days now 24hours darkness and I'm sat here stoned like another 24hours will be fine 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️ 😂

Lol. Well tbh yes but I'm still learning n also when I grew before I was more concerned of getting caught rather than learning the entirety of growing, but we good now. Lol. Good to meet u bub.
I was so hesitant to grow before legalization in MO that I started and killed the year before. I have a feeling I'll be growing for a decade or longer before I don't consider myself a beginner

Nice looking Bud Chad. Happy chopping. :thumb: 🍋
Thank you bub. Sry been busy last few days. I did chop both plants n washed one with Bills washing method, which I'll use n the future. I did forget that lemon juice discourages mold growth. It washed them buds nicely. Now I'm onto the white widow alone. Yay. I am looking for the response Bill gave on the journal. But here she is for now. She just had a few leaves pulled, and top lstd more so I can get more light to the inner branches. I'm trying to maximize here as much as possible as well as big as possible and it's convenient for my lux metering because I want a sorta flat canopy.

IMG_20240826_194513425.jpg

Right on. Experience is so key to producing good buds as well. Messing up has been a blessing to me.
A lot of mishaps to get through for sure. Tobacco worms this year. Will be planning better for them next year. Looks like my indoor setup will be focused on with outside as a let's see idea and indoor for quality control. Still got around 12 oz out of a couple of clones. Have barely begun chopping the others. Harvest is early yet plants have had the suggested grow time and then some.

A lot of mishaps to get through for sure. Tobacco worms this year. Will be planning better for them next year. Looks like my indoor setup will be focused on with outside as a let's see idea and indoor for quality control. Still got around 12 oz out of a couple of clones. Have barely begun chopping the others. Harvest is early yet plants have had the suggested grow time and then some.
How'd ur trichs look? Grub worms probably got me this year. Although I do have some diatomaceous earth that I might try. Problem is they on my roots bub. Fella told me top feed with diatomaceous earth. What u think? Thank you

How'd ur trichs look? Grub worms probably got me this year. Although I do have some diatomaceous earth that I might try. Problem is they on my roots bub. Fella told me top feed with diatomaceous earth. What u think? Thank you
I haven't spent much time examining tricomes. Just know I've got to be in the 20s. Low end on a couple. Higher end on others. Diatomaceous Earth is good for vegative stage and the ground. I wouldn't use on the flowers. Unsure about roots. Biggest problems I've had with roots is over watering and not getting growth. Rot instead. I'd suggest peppers but you'll have some spicy smoke. Made that mistake last year. Didn't have many bugs in the plants I used tobacco/pepper juice with but took around 3 months to lose the hot smoke 🤣

I haven't spent much time examining tricomes. Just know I've got to be in the 20s. Low end on a couple. Higher end on others. Diatomaceous Earth is good for vegative stage and the ground. I wouldn't use on the flowers. Unsure about roots. Biggest problems I've had with roots is over watering and not getting growth. Rot instead. I'd suggest peppers but you'll have some spicy smoke. Made that mistake last year. Didn't have many bugs in the plants I used tobacco/pepper juice with but took around 3 months to lose the hot smoke 🤣
Exna on the pepper eh. Lmao. No way bub on the pepper.

Back
Top Bottom