Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Running these 6 seedlings in 12/12 for tossing pollen. Never done 12/12 from seed so don't know what to expect on how big these Sativas will get.
Hey Gains......what are you trying to do here? Grow quick flowering females for cross pollination?

Hey Gains......what are you trying to do here? Grow quick flowering females for cross pollination?
Yes, basically open pollination. My first pollen toss was separating the males and collecting the best male pollen.
This will be a little quicker too running these longer sativas. The negative is the plants won't be that big but I don't need a thousand beans. Couple hundred beans would be great then reverse the best phenotypes.
That's the plan so far, I'm looking forward to the experience.
Cheers bro

Damn bro the multiple tents and variety of cultivars is like no other around.

This grow is the hype hype you know what I mean.

Beyond excited to see this happening.

Jah bless
:Rasta:

#LWG
Thanks brother!
Man, I planted one bean of the Mango biche x Lambsbread. Just for fun! Lol.. that's going to be a challenge with the flowering time.
:passitleft:

Thanks brother!
Man, I planted one bean of the Mango biche x Lambsbread. Just for fun! Lol.. that's going to be a challenge with the flowering time.
Mr green you enjoying yourself over there 🤣🤣 can't wait to see them take off! You got mad skills bro flowering time Ain't sh*t

Yes, basically open pollination. My first pollen toss was separating the males and collecting the best male pollen.
This will be a little quicker too running these longer sativas. The negative is the plants won't be that big but I don't need a thousand beans. Couple hundred beans would be great then reverse the best phenotypes.
That's the plan so far, I'm looking forward to the experience.
Cheers bro
Thanks for clarifying, cant wait to see this one unfold

Thanks brother!

Damn bro Legit !! Mango Biche X LambsB.

You killing it out here bro.

:popcorn:

Btw I got 20 weeks free in my calendar to watch this grow happen, not moving from here.

You know who smokes LambsB
Rasta mon

Thanks brother!
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Sativas , just think of it like it’s your first girlfriend and how long it takes is only make it so much better. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad your dad is on the mend and your beard as well. :thumb: Harvest looks great upside down and the sprouts right side up!
The negative is the plants won't be that big but I don't need a thousand beans. Couple hundred beans would be great then reverse the best phenotypes.
You don't need a big plant to get tons of seeds. I got these:

full

from this in a 1 gallon pot:

full

and those were just the mature ones!

:goodluck:

Thanks for clarifying, cant wait to see this one unfold
Anytime bro, even though 12/12 from seed is new to me. Should not have too many problems.
Cheers homie 🍺
Damn bro Legit !! Mango Biche X LambsB.

You killing it out here bro.

:popcorn:

Btw I got 20 weeks free in my calendar to watch this grow happen, not moving from here.

You know who smokes LambsB
Rasta mon
The mango x Lambsbread hasn't popped yet. Hope it does, but I have some much shit going on now that I might not replace it.
Cheers my bro
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Sativas , just think of it like it’s your first girlfriend and how long it takes is only make it so much better. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Lmao, I've grown many Sativas before. Which it should not take that much longer as I'm cutting the Veg time out.
YOU need to try a indica bro, it will definitely help you sleep and smoke sativas with your coffee in the morning.lol
Glad your dad is on the mend and your beard as well. :thumb: Harvest looks great upside down and the sprouts right side up!

You don't need a big plant to get tons of seeds. I got these:

full

from this in a 1 gallon pot:

full

and those were just the mature ones!

:goodluck:
Thanks Shed, appreciate the insight. Can't wait for these girls/guys to take off.

Hope you are having a great day bro.
2 weeks on 11/13
3 GDP clones
1 Cap Junky
IMG_20230803_164146694_HDR.jpg

3x3
4 NL5 x NL5/Haze
2 Duterte's Nightmare
IMG_20230803_164224966_HDR.jpg

1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow OG
1 Super Lemon Haze
2 Cap Junky clones
IMG_20230803_164247454_HDR.jpg

Cheers folks

Anytime bro, even though 12/12 from seed is new to me. Should not have too many problems.
Cheers homie 🍺

The mango x Lambsbread hasn't popped yet. Hope it does, but I have some much shit going on now that I might not replace it.
Cheers my bro

Lmao, I've grown many Sativas before. Which it should not take that much longer as I'm cutting the Veg time out.
YOU need to try a indica bro, it will definitely help you sleep and smoke sativas with your coffee in the morning.lol

Thanks Shed, appreciate the insight. Can't wait for these girls/guys to take off.

2 weeks on 11/13
3 GDP clones
1 Cap Junky

3x3
4 NL5 x NL5/Haze
2 Duterte's Nightmare

1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow OG
1 Super Lemon Haze
2 Cap Junky clones

Cheers folks
I know you have and I’ll take a rain check on your Indicas. lol CL🍀

Cheers homie 🍺

Cheers my bro

2 weeks on 11/13
3 GDP clones
1 Cap Junky

3x3
4 NL5 x NL5/Haze
2 Duterte's Nightmare

1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow OG
1 Super Lemon Haze
2 Cap Junky clones

Cheers folks
Nice clean tent looks great. :goodjob: 🍋

Looking good. Hope everything is good with the fam. It must of been nice to come home to full jars! Tent already in flower Im interested how your Cap Junky goes. Mine was later than everything else to chunky up wish I could give her more time but have to chop at about 8 weeks.

I know you have and I’ll take a rain check on your Indicas. lol CL🍀
Don't be scared bro of that green.. lmao
Looking good. Hope everything is good with the fam. It must of been nice to come home to full jars! Tent already in flower Im interested how your Cap Junky goes. Mine was later than everything else to chunky up wish I could give her more time but have to chop at about 8 weeks.
Yeah, thanks homie. I'm going 10 weeks until she's finished. I love how fast she growing. Took 2 clones off her.
Tossing pollen tent:
4- NL5XNL5/Haze
2 Duterte's Nightmare
1 Maui Maui - looking good
1 Mango Biche x Lambsbread
IMG_20230810_121447814.jpg

3x3
2 clones of Cap Junky - 🙏 Don
1 Marshmallow Og
1-Super Lemon Haze
IMG_20230810_121422269.jpg

5x5
3 clones of GDP
1 clone of Cap Junkie
IMG_20230810_121327363.jpg

IMG_20230810_121327363.jpg

What's up 420 folks.
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

Little update in the garden

5x5
Day 31 of 11/13
3- GDP clones (last run)
1 Cap Junky cut.

Cap Junky

IMG_20230820_203253662.jpg

IMG_20230820_203234952.jpg

3x3 Veg
1 Cap Junky
1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5xHaze
IMG_20230820_203351807.jpg

Little behind but I'll catch up on you guys journal.
Cheers

What's up 420 folks.

5x5
Day 31 of 11/13
3- GDP clones (last run)
1 Cap Junky cut.

Cap Junky

3x3 Veg
1 Cap Junky
1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5xHaze

Cheers
Hey 2G, I love the double barreled fan approach. My fan squeaks like an old rocking chair, regardless of brand, must be the environment :). Two would be a dead giveaway. "Hey 024, your office sounds like a dilapidated barn in a wind storm".

What's up 420 folks.

5x5
Day 31 of 11/13
3- GDP clones (last run)
1 Cap Junky cut.

Cap Junky

3x3 Veg
1 Cap Junky
1 Maui Waui
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5xHaze

Cheers
Buds are looking super frosty again there GG

Back
Top Bottom