Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

I like your style bro looking sweet over there 🤙
Thanks brother! Trying to get this rotation down with the new tossing pollen tent.
Hope all is well on your side my friend.
Hey 2G, I love the double barreled fan approach. My fan squeaks like an old rocking chair, regardless of brand, must be the environment :). Two would be a dead giveaway. "Hey 024, your office sounds like a dilapidated barn in a wind storm".
My dude! Yeah, the double fans are ok if you clean them..I wonder why my fans were not blowing is because of the fan blades having shit on them. After I cleaned the blades it works a lot better..lol
Hope you are doing well braddah.
Very nice. Didn’t notice those until you mentioned them, I totally agree that fans are where it’s at. One in each corner or sometimes an upside down hanging oscillator. Airflow is crucial for strong stems and aspiration.
Thanks Slap, appreciate you following along.
Air movement is underrated, if they're not dancing then problems will occur in the future.
Buds are looking super frosty again there GG
Appreciate it bro, trying bro! Just need a couple more female keepers and it will be complete.
Great seeing you my friend.

Day 36 of 11/13.
I totally screwed up and let my male pollen keeper leak in my lung room which pollinated a little of my 5x5.
The male was from Swami and it was selected from 3 other dudes that didn't make the cut.
Here's the guilty party
IMG_20230824_093022509.jpg

Here's the Cap Junky in flower that was accidentally pollinated
IMG_20230824_103356845.jpg

IMG_20230823_112347663~2.jpg

Just transplanted finals for the next run in the 5x5
1- Cap Junky/- going to clone
1- Marshmallow Og from Compound. Going to clone
1- Maui Wowie
1-NL#5 x Haze

IMG_20230824_103448166.jpg

3x3 I went crazy on finding another dude in the future. Got these NL#5 from AG Todd.
(12/12 to show sex and reveg)
10 NL#5 from Todd
5 C99 from brothers Grimm. last C99 drop
4 Lavender Jack from Bodi seeds
IMG_20230824_103706559.jpg

Cheers folks

Thanks brother! Trying to get this rotation down with the new tossing pollen tent.

My dude! Yeah, the double fans are ok if you clean them..I wonder why my fans were not blowing is because of the fan blades having shit on them. After I cleaned the blades it works a lot better..lol

Air movement is underrated, if they're not dancing then problems will occur in the future.

Appreciate it bro, trying bro! Just need a couple more female keepers and it will be complete.

Day 36 of 11/13.
I totally screwed up and let my male pollen keeper leak in my lung room which pollinated a little of my 5x5.
The male was from Swami and it was selected from 3 other dudes that didn't make the cut.
Here's the guilty party

1- Maui Wowie
1-NL#5 x Haze

3x3 I went crazy on finding another dude in the future. Got these NL#5 from AG Todd.
10 NL#5 from Todd

Cheers folks
Hey GG, bummer about that pollination in your 5x5. I see the picture (damn she's frosty) with the circle, what are you seeing there that tells you she was pollinated?

Hey GG, bummer about that pollination in your 5x5. I see the picture (damn she's frosty) with the circle, what are you seeing there that tells you she was pollinated?
Hey bud, no biggie. It looks to be just a little bit, but will know more in a week.
When the calyx on the bud is swollen and the hair is receding a little bit is my indicator.
I counted about 10 of them. Hopefully, it stays around that and not kill my bud production.
Cheers

So much cool stuff going on at your place!

Oh I was expecting a photograph of you! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:rofl: that was good Shed..lol

I'm excited bro. Bit off more then I can chew on planting beans but got tired of being conservative..lol
Man Cap Junkie is a frosty one! Happy chucking!
Yeah, Stone that Cap Junky is the real deal. Super dense flowers and the smell is sweet fruit and pineapple and the gsc that smell always comes thru .That's just my nose which is probably different than the description..lol..it got pollinated by my NL5/Haze from Swami ,excited about that bro.

39 days of 11/13

5x5 tent
5 gallon bucket:
20mls cal/mag ( going to drop this to 15mls next feed)
1:1 ratio to Maxi grow/ Maxi bloom
Ppms 800
PH 5.9-6.0
Carb is floralicious
IMG_20230827_154457896.jpg

IMG_20230827_154510875.jpg

No pics of GDP, not up to speed.
4x4
1- Cap Junky cut
1- marshmallow og ( fire)
1- Maui Waui ( indica phenotype?) Weird
1- NL5/Haze
IMG_20230827_153735318.jpg

All beans popped in 3x3
4- Lavender Jack
5- C99
10- NL#5 Todd McCormick
Way too much shit going on but it's fun. Since I'm tossing pollen figured might as well pick the best from the packs..
IMG_20230827_154345683.jpg

IMG_20230827_154354852.jpg

Duterte's Nightmare on 12/12 straight Sativa landrace from the mother land
Hopefully get a dude a chick
IMG_20230827_154313932.jpg

@Krissi Carbone . Get your ass over here home gurl!
:passitleft::love:

Omg, GG I am here! How super stupid for me to say I never realized "hello 420" was your flipping grow journal! How much do I suck?! Really ugh. These plants are fantaz-balls. Can't wait to catch up from the get-go, if I am still allowed, that is, I'm going back 58 pages when the baby goes to sleep tonight!

Thanks for linking me in, my head has really been in the clouds lately, sheesh!

:green_heart: :cheer::passitleft:be back soon...

Omg, GG I am here! How super stupid for me to say I never realized "hello 420" was your flipping grow journal! How much do I suck?! Really ugh. These plants are fantaz-balls. Can't wait to catch up from the get-go, if I am still allowed, that is, I'm going back 58 pages when the baby goes to sleep tonight!

You don't need to catch up my friend, just glad you made it over..I'm stoked now :high-five:

Ha

Had a little Moonshine when I replied back to you yesterday Krissi. Didn't mean to say get your ass over here but I was bent-up on the Apple pie shine..lol
Cheers
Man those nugs are looking good! And that explanation of the Cap Junky smell is spot on. Excited to see you hunt some males also! :passitleft:
Appreciate the cut my dude, it's fire for sure. Going to throw you back some beans crossed with the NL#5/Haze.
Great to see you bro.

Ha

Had a little Moonshine when I replied back to you yesterday Krissi. Didn't mean to say get your ass over here but I was bent-up on the Apple pie shine..lol
Cheers
My "introverted" Florida friend is not so introverted once he's touched the devil's lemonade huh??!! Love it! We all know I am always on the apple pie moonshine side of things anyway so please, never a need for an apology when you are just being real! Like telling the neighbor to Fuck Off and I love that you told me to get my ass over here....hell, it got my ass over here, like pronto!

Sorry I wasn't able to get on last couple days, been just spent at home doing it all by myself by the time I get the baby to sleep and I've spent the little free time I've had in my outdoors garden and with the quickly growing caterpillars. I'll be back on tonight though and update after I spend the majority of the day finally catching up here.

Oh btw...your ragdoll is the flipping cutest thing. I have always wanted that species, I always thought a Ragdoll and a Savanah cat would make good friends. When I retire and can fill up greenhouses with plants and rooms with animals, I'll be living the dream.

OK back to your amazing plants

Hell yeah,
Got the Remo nutrients on deck! Perfect timing.
20220801_211547.jpg
My next nutrient line I believe
Hey bro, yeah falling over from the base like you described. Not from too much light or fans falling over, been using my dehumidifier water to feed them with, which is near our laundry room.
Going back to tap water..lol..
That's how my Sour G I believe, got her pythium-a dirty water spore flew out of the dehumidifer and got into her soil when changing the pan.
Good Morning 420 family! Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Its rainy here this morning with humidity high. Always battling RH.

48 days of flower. Tomorrow i need to strain the Banana tea and use 1 cup/gal of water. Its been closed up 4 days and it smells good.
Im just going to give them half gallon per plant, don't want any runoff to see how they respond.
Heres some pics, cheers folks!
20221210_093303.jpg

Blueberry

Lavender Jack

Recipe for your banana steep? I would love!
The Shedman to the rescue 🛟 of plants everywhere.🦸‍♀️ lol 😂 CL🍀
OK, remove all of Sheds titles and just put exactly that under his name with a life preserver and a weed plant picture
Had to call Ambulance yesterday morning for Dad.
He was bleeding heavily from "down below" after using the restroom. Lost a lot of blood. Threw him in the shower to clean him up before they got here.
They said he stomach is fine but today they're checking the other side to see where the bleeding coming from.
Poor guy can't catch a break! We should know something today.
Gosh GG, I'm so sorry to have heard of your father's health issues throughout this journal. My prayers are with you, him and your family
We just got off antibiotics Shed and the pump attached to his foot..last week they put the graph in, so couple more weeks we will be back home. I'm taking him with me so makes things easier.
Appreciate you asking shed
I remember us discussing him being with you at home for a while. I love this

Day 36 of 11/13.
Here's the guilty party

1- Maui Wowie
1-NL#5 x Haze

10 NL#5 from Todd

Cheers folks
I agree with everyone, so so so many cool things and absolutely stunning plants and buds throughout the course of this entire journal. Just really awesome work, some of these strains are now on my list and I can only hope to run then half as well as your wife! Daaaaamn! Let's get her on here and line her up with some badges just for signing on!

In all seriousness though, GG, your grows are magnificent and I'm thankful to be able to follow along in awe with everyone else!

My "introverted" Florida friend is not so introverted once he's touched the devil's lemonade huh??!! Love it! We all know I am always on the apple pie moonshine side of things anyway so please, never a need for an apology when you are just being real! Like telling the neighbor to Fuck Off and I love that you told me to get my ass over here....hell, it got my ass over here, like pronto!

Sorry I wasn't able to get on last couple days, been just spent at home doing it all by myself by the time I get the baby to sleep and I've spent the little free time I've had in my outdoors garden and with the quickly growing caterpillars. I'll be back on tonight though and update after I spend the majority of the day finally catching up here.

Oh btw...your ragdoll is the flipping cutest thing. I have always wanted that species, I always thought a Ragdoll and a Savanah cat would make good friends. When I retire and can fill up greenhouses with plants and rooms with animals, I'll be living the dream.

OK back to your amazing plants
I'm so intervered my friend, especially the older I get..lol.. my wife and son have the usual parties,I'm totally out of the picture unless somebody trying to fire one up, unfortunately!
I don't know if I'm that intervered or just because we are the only area of US where there's full prosecution exists ..Fucking crazy..lol

My cat Bodhi, is half Persian and munuiet. The short leg version of this cat goes for couple grand in Asia. Unfortunately, the long legs are cheaper in price. That's bodhi, last of the litter to be sold because of his long legs.. I love this dude.. 😂 he's my grow buddy...
My next nutrient line I believe

That's how my Sour G I believe, got her pythium-a dirty water spore flew out of the dehumidifer and got into her soil when changing the pan.

Recipe for your banana steep? I would love!

OK, remove all of Sheds titles and just put exactly that under his name with a life preserver and a weed plant picture

Gosh GG, I'm so sorry to have heard of your father's health issues throughout this journal. My prayers are with you, him and your family

I remember us discussing him being with you at home for a while. I love this

I agree with everyone, so so so many cool things and absolutely stunning plants and buds throughout the course of this entire journal. Just really awesome work, some of these strains are now on my list and I can only hope to run then half as well as your wife! Daaaaamn! Let's get her on here and line her up with some badges just for signing on!

In all seriousness though, GG, your grows are magnificent and I'm thankful to be able to follow along in awe with everyone else!
Thank You so much Krissi, just trying to keep up with your stellar grows..

The Remo nutrients are really nice, I like prescription blend better.
So glad you made it over Krissi, hope @420 could hook a brother up with some Remo nutrients.. but didn't win POTM.

Hope everything has a great week.
:passitleft:

:rofl: that was good Shed..lol

I'm excited bro. Bit off more then I can chew on planting beans but got tired of being conservative..lol

Yeah, Stone that Cap Junky is the real deal. Super dense flowers and the smell is sweet fruit and pineapple and the gsc that smell always comes thru .That's just my nose which is probably different than the description..lol..it got pollinated by my NL5/Haze from Swami ,excited about that bro.

39 days of 11/13

5x5 tent
5 gallon bucket:
20mls cal/mag ( going to drop this to 15mls next feed)
1:1 ratio to Maxi grow/ Maxi bloom
Ppms 800
PH 5.9-6.0
Carb is floralicious
IMG_20230827_154457896.jpg

IMG_20230827_154510875.jpg

No pics of GDP, not up to speed.
4x4
1- Cap Junky cut
1- marshmallow og ( fire)
1- Maui Waui ( indica phenotype?) Weird
1- NL5/Haze
IMG_20230827_153735318.jpg

All beans popped in 3x3
4- Lavender Jack
5- C99
10- NL#5 Todd McCormick
Way too much shit going on but it's fun. Since I'm tossing pollen figured might as well pick the best from the packs..
IMG_20230827_154345683.jpg

IMG_20230827_154354852.jpg

Duterte's Nightmare on 12/12 straight Sativa landrace from the mother land
Hopefully get a dude a chick
IMG_20230827_154313932.jpg

@Krissi Carbone . Get your ass over here home gurl!
:passitleft::love:
I like the look of that Dutertes brutha!

I like the look of that Dutertes brutha!
Still no signs of pre-flower. The smaller one has signs but too early to tell. If I'm a gambling man, It would be complete opposite than the norm. The taller one is female and shorter one is male. I have no proof other than speculation. Never had a stem rub like this before.. Forest floor with a sweet fruit hint at the end.
Its long process, hopefully herms don't pop up.

Hello folks,
Sorry for being slack ass on posting. Just have been busy lately, hope everyone is feeling good.

Just harvest the Cap Junky and GDP clones.
IMG_20230920_160146903.jpg

IMG_20230908_072138743.jpg

IMG_20230908_072127282.jpg

3x3
8 NL#5 from Authentic Genetics
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
3 C99 from BG
2 compound genetics Marshmallow Og clones
Throwing some pollen on best phenotypes
IMG_20230920_160039567.jpg
my 5x5 looks like shit but they'll bounce back in veg in a week or so but need to get the canopy filled out before the flip. I'm a little behind schedule of course..lol.
IMG_20230920_161106091.jpg

Duterte's female and male on IBL chuck.
IMG_20230918_134456940.jpg

Hello folks,
Sorry for being slack ass on posting. Just have been busy lately, hope everyone is feeling good.

3x3
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
3 C99 from bodhi
my 5x5 looks like shit but they'll bounce back in veg in a week or so but need to get the canopy filled out before the flip. I'm a little behind schedule of course..lol.

Hey GG congrates on the harvest looks super frosty, hope the pollen chucking works out

Hello folks,

3x3
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
3 C99 from BG

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Hello folks,

3x3
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
3 C99 from BG

Those are some frosted buds.

Back
Top Bottom