Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

wow....are these GDP? Snowy doesn't quite describe it. I let me GDP go 65 days and it was about right for me (but she didn't look like this, damn)
Hey brother!
My bad, these are my Grimm Truffles. This is my last run with them.
My GDP's are on day 50, I believe.
now that is funny....you come home and the tent has a lock on it :)
:rofl: I definitely have a strong woman bro.
Cheers, hope everyone has a great weekend.
:passitleft:

Hello folks,
Been home for about a week now and plan on chunky some pollen. I have made a couple crosses before but really interested in making a couple Sativas hybrids this next go. Which it will affect my rotation to some degree, don't want to let these genetics go..this is what I have planted.

Dutertes Nightmare
4 - Philippino Landrace beans
4- 88 Greg's NL#5x Nl#5/Haze
2- compound genetics Marshmallow OG
1- Maui Wowie
1- Super Lemon Haze

Of course, everything is going to be selected based on characteristics and not all will make the cut.
4 - Philippine beans will be open pollination to have a base line. Going to take awhile to get started but I'm in for the long haul
Cheers folks.
4- Nl#5xNL#5/haze "Swami"
IMG_20230720_142509762.jpg

1- Maui Wowie
2- Marshmallow OG
1- Super Lemon Haze
IMG_20230720_142515615_HDR.jpg

#LWG

One Love ❤️

Hello folks,
Been home for about a week now and plan on chunky some pollen. I have made a couple crosses before but really interested in making a couple Sativas hybrids this next go. Which it will affect my rotation to some degree, don't want to let these genetics go..this is what I have planted.

Dutertes Nightmare
1- Maui Wowie
1- Super Lemon Haze

Of course, everything is going to be selected based on characteristics and not all will make the cut.
4 - Philippine beans will be open pollination to have a base line. Going to take awhile to get started but I'm in for the long haul
Cheers folks.

1- Maui Wowie
2- Marshmallow OG
1- Super Lemon Haze

#LWG

One Love ❤️

:party:

Soundtrack to that outstanding lineup. Brother you about to rip it up to pieces.

#LWG
💣 💥

Hello folks,

Dutertes Nightmare
1- Maui Wowie
1- Super Lemon Haze

Cheers folks.

1- Maui Wowie
2- Marshmallow OG
1- Super Lemon Haze

#LWG

One Love ❤️
Hell yeah brother Let's goo!! Glad to have you back.
BIg things going down on your return can't wait to see where this is in a year's time man. Your tent is your oyster 😂
One love bro 💚
#LWG :headbanger:

Can
Hello folks,

Dutertes Nightmare
1- Maui Wowie
1- Super Lemon Haze

Cheers folks.

1- Maui Wowie
2- Marshmallow OG
1- Super Lemon Haze

#LWG

One Love ❤️

:party:

Soundtrack to that outstanding lineup. Brother you about to rip it up to pieces.

#LWG
💣 💥
Thanks brother! Super excited about it :high-five: hope you have a great day.
Congrats on the sprouts GG and :welcome: home! Did your wife recognize you? Also, how's your dad?

Are they all fems?
Hey Shed,
Wife kinda recognized me..lol .my beard has gotten out of control.
Dad is doing well, he's with my brother for a couple of months and after that I'm picking him up and bringing him back with me. Thanks for asking Shed 🙏

They are all regulars except the Marshmallow OG from compound. These 2 all really for just flower 🌺 run.
Hell yeah brother Let's goo!! Glad to have you back.
BIg things going down on your return can't wait to see where this is in a year's time man. Your tent is your oyster 😂
One love bro 💚
#LWG :headbanger:
Thanks brother! Can't wait to get this started. Really digging these genetics, I'm just going to put it on cruise control my friend. 3x3 just for chunking pollen and the other two tents just for flower.

Can't wait to see your creation I'm sure it will be smoken
Thanks Con! Hope everything goes smooth on this run. Should be some nice crosses I can share the love with.
Cheers

Little GDP at 65 days of 11/13 hopefully another week. Not a big yield for the veg time. Have clones next grow but after that don't think I'll be running it again.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
IMG_20230721_093548897.jpg

Hello folks,
Little update in the garden:

4x4 ( not doing open pollination, going to flower out the males in the 3x3 and select the best dudes)
4- Swami NL#5xNL #5/Haze regulars
3- Maui Waui ibl regulars
2-Swami Church Haze C x Hindu Kush regulars
1- Compound genetics Marshmallow OG Fem
1- Cap junkie cut
1-Dutertes Nightmare regular
IMG_20230725_133313486.jpg

5x5
5 days of flower
3 GDP clones
1- Cap junkie cut ( back left)
IMG_20230725_133348777.jpg

Harvest
3 GDP
1 Grimm Truffles
IMG_20230725_133416066.jpg

Hope everyone is feeling great today.
Cheers

Hello folks,

4x4 ( not doing open pollination, going to flower out the males in the 3x3 and select the best dudes)
1- Cap junkie cut

5x5
5 days of flower
3 GDP clones

Harvest
3 GDP
1 Grimm Truffles

Cheers
Nice plants and some bud to boot. :thumb:

Glad to hear your Dad is doing good and good to have a Brother that "steps-up" to help, too! :thumb:

When I have my perpetual grow going, I always keep Bonsai Mothers. I reposted this thread several years back which really is about using Bonsais for breeding, but I learned a lot on how to organize a breeding program from reading it and thought you might be interested as you start playing with pollen. It's a method I intend on using when I finally get my breeding program going, though I'd replace the lights with some more current technology ;) :

The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding In Little Space

Hello folks,

1- Cap junkie cut

5x5
5 days of flower
3 GDP clones

Harvest
3 GDP
1 Grimm Truffles

Cheers
Duertes Nightmare? Never heard of that one 2G but love the name (I want that job btw, the guy that names weed strains (and ice cream flavors too, both things I know a lot about :) ))

#LWG bro. I'm trying to make it happen Captain!
Running these 6 seedlings in 12/12 for tossing pollen. Never done 12/12 from seed so don't know what to expect on how big these Sativas will get.
I have a 2x2 for backup if need be.
Nice plants and some bud to boot. :thumb:
Thanks Keith, I'm in a new promix HPcc, which has more coco. Trying to get use to it bro.
Cheers
Glad to hear your Dad is doing good and good to have a Brother that "steps-up" to help, too! :thumb:

When I have my perpetual grow going, I always keep Bonsai Mothers. I reposted this thread several years back which really is about using Bonsais for breeding, but I learned a lot on how to organize a breeding program from reading it and thought you might be interested as you start playing with pollen. It's a method I intend on using when I finally get my breeding program going, though I'd replace the lights with some more current technology ;) :

The Bonsai Sultan Method: Typological Breeding In Little Space
Great info Mr. Krip.
I've planted too many beans is the reason for doing open pollination.
It just depends on the 6 reg beans that I can't wrap my head around. Either way, there's a couple options with the additional 2x2 tent if needed.
Cheers brother
Duertes Nightmare? Never heard of that one 2G but love the name (I want that job btw, the guy that names weed strains (and ice cream flavors too, both things I know a lot about :) ))
Yeah, it's my buddy that grab the beans from the Philippines when they were on vacation. Have 2 coming up now as seedlings that I'm super stoked on.
Sweet harvest Gains!Your wife is a Saint! You too! :green_heart:
Yes, thanks Otter. She did a great job with what she was working with.
Peace bro

Here a couple of pictures

3x3
All regular seeds for the open pollination
4 - NL5 x NL 5/Haze from Swami
2- Duterte's Philippino beans regular
1 - Mango Biche Columbian x Lambsbread from Swami
IMG_20230728_102525200.jpg

4x4
2- Cap Junkie cut clones
1- Maui Maui
1- Marshmallow OG