Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Let me be the first to congratulate the MOTM for June my brother @GainesvilleGreen. Very much deserved and very long overdue. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::adore::yahoo:
Thanks CL. Appreciate it bro!
Congratulations and thanks for all you do Gains!
Thank You Stone. Very nice to say that, I just like being around this community.
Congratulations 🥳 brother.

Shits tight Fam

Keep ‘em coming 😎

#LWG
Thanks my friend.
All # LWG..I'm going deep diving brother, hopefully grab a couple nice strains along the way.
Thanks brother Shedster!
Didn't think it was possible, but thanks a million.
Appreciate you Krip, thanks my friend.
Nice work GG
Thanks NW, I haven't done anything lately.lol Hopefully, I can get back on the bike soon without any problems my friend

Congrats GG, You are helping me a ton and I appreciate it man. Keep it coming!
Thanks brother, this award was you guys, not just me. Really appreciate everyone filling in my gaps being away from my family. Sometimes, I can be a jackass but it comes from a good place.
Much love bro
Happy 4th of July GG!
Thanks Mel, appreciate you bro. Hope you and family are doing well.

Thanks brother, this award was you guys, not just me. Really appreciate everyone filling in my gaps being away from my family. Sometimes, I can be a jackass but it comes from a good place.
Much love bro

Thanks Mel, appreciate you bro. Hope you and family are doing well.

I can be a jackass but it comes from a good place
lol, that will likely be engraved on my tombstone....."he could be a Jackass, but it came from the heart"

Hey GG congrats on the MOTM you & the wifey are doing a great job, glad to hear things are working out well for you bro!
Thanks Con, going home this weekend to see them and harvest my plants.
Appreciate the kind words my friends
Mad love pouring on here GG, big respect for ya bro.

And what do you know brother, you gots the bling bling badges on there bro.

If the peps didn’t appreciate your game votes be different.

Counting days for your return bro, stoked to see the lineup you gonna bring.

:passitleft:
Morning bro, can't wait to get back and plant some beans. Need to bring my A game running these long Sativas.
lol, that will likely be engraved on my tombstone....."he could be a Jackass, but it came from the heart"
Lol..that's perfect

No more videos, must have been really high last night playing Willie.

Thanks Con, going home this weekend to see them and harvest my plants.
Appreciate the kind words my friends

Morning bro, can't wait to get back and plant some beans. Need to bring my A game running these long Sativas.

Lol..that's perfect

No more videos, must have been really high last night playing Willie.
Nothing wrong with a little Willie, he’s prolly the only Country singer that’s cool 😎 and I would spark 🔥 one in a heartbeat with him. Morning amigo! Yesterday was the first day in forever that I got baked all day. Good times and kept all my fingers too. lol CL🍀. :hookah: :cheesygrinsmiley:

75 days of 11/13
Wife is chopping them down now. She has done a incredible job and very thankful!
Do you guys think the thc still ok? I've never gone that long before on these strains.. think she could be taking me to class..lol
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks

Back
Top Bottom