Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Let's go Gators, we are playing college world series in baseball tonight baby against LSU..:headbanger: they're winning but we will come back to get that crown baby.. if we don't win, cancel everything above..lol.. :headbanger:
LETS GO GATORS!

Look G Gizzal, I donā€™t know what that means, I just wanted to show moral support.

I thought you lot chooted gatorsā€¦?

IMG_7857.jpeg

LETS GO GATORS!

Look G Gizzal, I donā€™t know what that means, I just wanted to show moral support.

I thought you lot chooted gatorsā€¦?

IMG_7857.jpeg
šŸ˜‚
Game# 2 is tonight and if we don't win bubba in the picture is taking home the Championship šŸ†..
Love swamp people, I definitely wouldn't want to piss him off..he would Choot your head off..

šŸ’•Go Gators!šŸ’• UF is my team. Thereā€™s another Florida team but they should be a South Georgia team cause every Floridian knows that itā€™s not really Florida until yer South of Ocala. CLšŸ€. :ciao:

šŸ’•Go Gators!šŸ’• UF is my team. Thereā€™s another Florida team but they should be a South Georgia team cause every Floridian knows that itā€™s not really Florida until yer South of Ocala. CLšŸ€. :ciao:
True bro, instead of FSU, should be named South Alabama Seminoles..lol.but it is our Capital of the state..lol..
I would rather pull for Hurricanes..lol..and that's bad..lol

66 day of 11/13 in the 5x5..wife not going to cut until 70.. little late, never been that deep on flowering with these strains..lol.. figured if she cuts on that day gives me a couple more weeks down here.
This is her show, much respect Mrs. GG..she mentioned smelling like weed today..lmao..it's getting in the skin for sure..lol
image000000_09.jpg

image000000_08.jpg

image000000_07.jpg

image000000_02.jpg

image000000_04.jpg

4x4
GDP and one Grimm

image000000_06.jpg

Cheers folks

66 day of 11/13 in the 5x5..wife not going to cut until 70.. little late, never been that deep on flowering with these strains..lol.. figured if she cuts on that day gives me a couple more weeks down here.
This is her show, much respect Mrs. GG..she mentioned smelling like weed today..lmao..it's getting in the skin for sure..lol
image000000_09.jpg

image000000_08.jpg

image000000_07.jpg

image000000_02.jpg

image000000_04.jpg

4x4
GDP and one Grimm

image000000_06.jpg

Cheers folks
Aaaaaaah Yeah! That's what I'm talking about Mrs GG holding it down!! Tell her thanks from the crew and we send our love!
Buds looking cold! ā„ļø :bongrip: āœŒšŸ½šŸ’š

True bro, instead of FSU, should be named South Alabama Seminols..lol.but it is our Capital of the state..lol..
I would rather pull for Hurricanes..lol..and that's bad..lol
Me too, I always hated that team and I wonā€™t even say its name. lol CLšŸ€
image000000_09.jpg

image000000_08.jpg

image000000_07.jpg

image000000_02.jpg

image000000_04.jpg

4x4
GDP and one Grimm

image000000_06.jpg

Cheers folks
Your wife is knocking it out of the park my brother. I predict lots of awesome buds are in your near future. Great job šŸ‘ both of you. CLšŸ€ :thumb: :bravo::welldone::adore:

Aaaaaaah Yeah! That's what I'm talking about Mrs GG holding it down!! Tell her thanks from the crew and we send our love!
Buds looking cold! ā„ļø :bongrip: āœŒšŸ½šŸ’š
Thanks brother already told her you guys love and she was flattered. Good times bro

Me too, I always hated that team and I wonā€™t even say its name. lol CLšŸ€

Your wife is knocking it out of the park my brother. I predict lots of awesome buds are in your near future. Great job šŸ‘ both of you. CLšŸ€ :thumb: :bravo::welldone::adore:
I think so too brother, appreciate it. My anxiety has been high being away from my family and plants. All good, I'm focused bro.. much love homie
Hey GG, not sure you can call that your grow anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Props to Mrs GG for the excellent job shouldering the burden!
Thanks Shedster, 100% agree and I'm her biggest cheerleader. She the triple OG bro..lol

Going to start my little breeding project when I get back home. Going to be working with some landrace Sativas beans from the Philippines. Have the space already picked out for it. So, stay tuned. This will be my second time chunky pollen
If your producing seed over there u know I'm getting some! šŸ¤£šŸ˜

image000000_09.jpg

image000000_08.jpg

image000000_07.jpg

image000000_02.jpg

image000000_04.jpg

4x4
GDP and one Grimm

image000000_06.jpg

Cheers folks
Damn bro! Luv it ...

Back
Top Bottom