Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

No Luck unfortunately. Thought I was a decent at fishing.
If the fish aren't there or the fish aren't biting, all the skill in the world won't help (although, a boat to quickly get to a different location might! :laugh: ). As they say, "That's why they call it 'fishing' and not 'catching!" Don't let it get you down or frustrated, just enjoy the time outdoors in nature. I often joke that "it's such a nice day, I might just throw an un-baited hook in the water and hope the fish don't bother me!" :rofl:

If the fish aren't there or the fish aren't biting, all the skill in the world won't help (although, a boat to quickly get to a different location might! :laugh: ). As they say, "That's why they call it 'fishing' and not 'catching!" Don't let it get you down or frustrated, just enjoy the time outdoors in nature. I often joke that "it's such a nice day, I might just throw an un-baited hook in the water and hope the fish don't bother me!" :rofl:
Saltwater fishing takes some getting used to. When I first started all I ever caught were catfish and Corvette’s ( Stingrays). And then the occasional Ladyfish. CL🍀

On a separate but related/relevant note, I always wanted to get a boat and call it, "Reefer Madness", which I thought would be an awesome name for a fishing/diving boat but there's another saying that, "If it flies, floats, or f**ks, it's cheaper to rent than to own!" :thedoubletake:

On a separate but related/relevant note, I always wanted to get a boat and call it, "Reefer Madness", which I thought would be an awesome name for a fishing/diving boat but there's another saying that, "If it flies, floats, or f**ks, it's cheaper to rent than to own!" :thedoubletake:
Absolute Gospel! I thought I might want to edit that. Lmao CL🍀🤔

Do you know how to throw a castnet? It takes some practice and you have to know what’s on the bottom otherwise if it’s rocks it’ll cut the net to 💩. CL🍀
Like a champ bro, haven't caught any fish but this dude has nice spread when landing, you know what I'm talking about..lol..

Like a champ bro, haven't caught any fish but this dude has nice spread when landing, you know what I'm talking about..lol..
That’s great news because to be honest the best thing to use is live bait. You do know to use a shock leader , CL🍀

I hear you CL, maybe casting net on beach? Instead of rocks you are talking about.
I was lazy and usually only threw it when I seen baitfish but like @ Pass a Grille around the boat docks. When I wasn’t sure about the bottom I just pulled it up before it got there. CL🍀 Edit: You have to pull it up fast otherwise the bait will swim out.

Mr Krip knows his fishing! I can tell you for a fact, there are no bad days on the water. Some may be slower than others but those dry spells make the great days even better.

I know you prefer twisting one but that’s why I used to used to use a 1 hitter because it saves a lot of weed. Luckily my @MagicStone saves it too. CL🍀
Hey Captain, glad you're enjoying the side benefits of your stone. We've been getting invited to do a number of Pop-ups at dispensaries that are carrying MagicStones. While we're answering questions and extolling the virtues of our instruments, I have to be careful to leave that virtue out - how much flower users are saying it saves them. Not a good message to be sharing at our dispensary partners:laughtwo:

Hey Captain, glad you're enjoying the side benefits of your stone. We've been getting invited to do a number of Pop-ups at dispensaries that are carrying MagicStones. While we're answering questions and extolling the virtues of our instruments, I have to be careful to leave that virtue out - how much flower users are saying it saves them. Not a good message to be sharing at our dispensary partners:laughtwo:
I forgot who I was saying it to but I was thinking about if you could only let members try it for themselves you would sell out of your inventory. I’m never going back to inhaling any more smoke. I get just as high but without the smoke. Thanks 🙏 CL🍀

I'll fly if you buy..lol.. just playing my friend going to be hard getting this old man to change twisting papers with respect.. cheers
:rollit:

I'll fly if you buy..lol.. just playing my friend going to be hard getting this old man to change twisting papers with respect.. cheers
:rollit:
It’s an investment for sure but it’s the last one that you’ll ever need and it’s so much easier on the lungs. CL🍀

You're right, definitely need to work on my rotation. Lungs are getting :lot-o-toke: beat up brother..lol
You know bro if I knew that I was gonna live this long I would’ve taken better care of myself when I was younger. lol CL🍀

Sorry to blow up my journal being away from my plants..
Just a quick question?
My wife has been taking care of the garden in my absence. She has never used cannabis.
When she feeds my flowering plants is she getting high from hitting trichs on her arms from the plants?
Wonder why she has been so cool over the phone..lol
I can't tell when I'm doing it

Maybe, it a yes..lol been trying for years not happening..lol..I respect all..lol..she keeps my ass straight which I know is a handful..lol.
I agree with shed.

In my experience nothing makes me happier than being home without my boyfriend.

L O L L I N G !
Clearly, lol..

Should be down here couple more weeks and bring Dad back with me to harvest.
Have a cap Junky clone from a friend and converting my 4x4 to a Philippino strain bean gifted from a friend.. super stoked to run both, don't think I can handle more than that..lol..
Cheers folks

Back
Top Bottom