Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hey bro if you’re really wanting to get some Grouper there’s an overnight boat out of John’s Pass that puts you on the Grouper grounds. CL🍀
Hell yeah, be worth the experience. Thanks CL, when Pops falls asleep in the next couple days we will set something up..love eating some grouper..
Appreciate you CL

Hell yeah, be worth the experience. Thanks CL, when Pops falls asleep in the next couple days we will set something up..love eating some grouper..
Appreciate you CL
It leaves Friday 3:00pm returns Sunday 6:00am buy plenty of bait and no light action rods. Buy some Dramamine too even if you don’t get seasick on a boat you will on this one. Also bring several big coolers full of ice. CL🍀

My little nephew is already a pothead. I'm not promoting it but see my jar getting ripped..lol..
He doesn't want to fish Carter but thought we can cased the line in Johns pass
Snook season is closed now but you should be able to do great with catch n release. CL🍀

Snook season is closed now but you should be able to do great with catch n release. CL🍀
Definitely going to do more fishing CL. Just need to find time and it's happening.
Hope you are having a great day bro.
You guys fishing need to drop some in this fishing thread .

Meet Rob let’s put some fresh pics in .
Thanks Hippie! I had no idea about that thread.. appreciate it.

@Greenvein
Here my supply for 3 to 4 weeks. Think I can make it hopefully..lol
Little jar Jungle Boys
Middle jar is what I picked up from my brother. It's nice but a little dry, kinda hard to roll Js if that makes sense.
Right is Grimm Truffles, last of it.
IMG_20230608_131837103.jpg

Definitely going to do more fishing CL. Just need to find time and it's happening.

@Greenvein
Little jar Jungle Boys
Middle jar is what I picked up from my brother. It's nice but a little dry, kinda hard to roll Js if that makes sense.
I know you prefer twisting one but that’s why I used to used to use a 1 hitter because it saves a lot of weed. Luckily my @MagicStone saves it too. CL🍀

@Greenvein
Little jar Jungle Boys
lol, that would take me 6 months to work through and I am a fiend

@Greenvein
Little jar Jungle Boys
🤣🤣 If that don't last you a month your a machine! 🤣 Some nice looking buds though 👌🏽 saying that if I'm chilling with loads of time is go through quiet a bit.
Theirs a fine line between dry and over dry for me but think theirs a perfect spot I prefer just need a system to get it every time!

Hey Double G hope everything’s cool with yer Pops and ya get to do some fishing 🎣. I know you’re gonna catch something because you got some time in already so yer due. CL🍀
I'm going tonight CL, need to look up the tide but I've a 4 hr window tonight, which 2 hours are driving. Lol..all good, fishing on the docks like you said. Hopefully, bait store still open. If not I'll use artificial

I'm going tonight CL, need to look up the tide but I've a 4 hr window tonight, which 2 hours are driving. Lol..all good, fishing on the docks like you said. Hopefully, bait store still open. If not I'll use artificial
If you're gonna be down here for a while and you know how to use one (or are willing to learn since it's pretty easy!), you can pick up a cheap cast net at Wally World and, if you really want to splurge, for another $20 or so get a bucket with a bubbler & airstone.

There are TONS of places to cast net for mullet which are awesome for live bait and will save you a fortune at the bait shop. When they're running, you'll fill up the bucket in a single cast! :goodluck:

If you're gonna be down here for a while and you know how to use one (or are willing to learn since it's pretty easy!), you can pick up a cheap cast net at Wally World and, if you really want to splurge, for another $20 or so get a bucket with a bubbler & airstone.

There are TONS of places to cast net for mullet which are awesome for live bait and will save you a fortune at the bait shop. When they're running, you'll fill up the bucket in a single cast! :goodluck:
I had one and would catch Ssrdines(Grenbacks) Pinfish and occasionally Mullet, Ladyfish and Blue Runners. All of them were excellent bait. Tarpon and Sharks love Ladyfish and Mullet. Biggest Grouper I ever caught was on a Blue Runner. CL🍀

I had one and would catch Ssrdines(Grenbacks) Pinfish and occasionally Mullet, Ladyfish and Blue Runners. All of them were excellent bait. Tarpon and Sharks love Ladyfish and Mullet. Biggest Grouper I ever caught was on a Blue Runner. CL🍀
Those Sabiki rigs are very good for getting Blue Runners (and other baitfish), too!

So @GainesvilleGreen did you have any luck yesterday? I was looking @ the tidal charts for St. Pete last night and you didn’t have a tide until 8:30 this morning. CL🍀
No Luck unfortunately. Thought I was a decent at fishing. Grew up down here, mainly fished fresh water for large mouth.
a lot more folks out there this time..High tide was 5:50pm low 12:30am.
Will try again, buy a casting net and maybe do some beach fishing.

No Luck unfortunately. Thought I was a decent at fishing. Grew up down here, mainly fished fresh water for large mouth.
a lot more folks out there this time..High tide was 5:50pm low 12:30am.
Will try again, buy a casting net and maybe do some beach fishing.
Do you know how to throw a castnet? It takes some practice and you have to know what’s on the bottom otherwise if it’s rocks it’ll cut the net to 💩. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom