Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Any Sour G pics from your buddy?
No bro, he's is totally underground rightfully so, I always dreamed of running my wife native culture beans and a great friend gifted me them.. only one bean at a time to see it..
I'm going to run the GT brother just got a couple in front of it..mad respect Shed..
Got Swami gear to chuck some pollen if things go right

No bro, he's is totally underground rightfully so, I always dreamed of running my wife native culture beans and a great friend gifted me them.. only one bean at a time to see it..
I'm going to run the GT brother just got a couple in front of it..mad respect Shed..
Got Swami gear to chuck some pollen if things go right

🔥🔥🔥

Sorry to blow up my journal being away from my plants..
Just a quick question?
My wife has been taking care of the garden in my absence. She has never used cannabis.
When she feeds my flowering plants is she getting high from hitting trichs on her arms from the plants?
Wonder why she has been so cool over the phone..lol
I can't tell when I'm doing it
new definition of a contact high

Mrs. GG just sent me a couple pics of the girls..she's doing a great job.. should be home in a couple more weeks or so..
Cheers

Hope all the fathers have a great day
1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

She has been touching them plants too much, think she likes it..lol

Mrs. GG just sent me a couple pics of the girls..she's doing a great job.. should be home in a couple more weeks or so..
Cheers

1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

Looking nice my brother and I see she’s trying hard cause the leave tips have a little nute burn 🔥. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Cheers

1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

Yessss she's the best! 💚 Happy father's Day brother I hope you are lad paid you back with a nice Mustang 🐎 🤣✌🏽

Cheers

1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

Looks fire bro! Wife has a green thumb
:passitleft:

Happy Fathers day my G, good vibes for you and the fam.

Cheers

1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

uhhhh, she can come grow for me anytime......frost giants beware. Is that more of that Grim?

Looking nice my brother and I see she’s trying hard cause the leave tips have a little nute burn 🔥. Lmao 😂 CL🍀
Yeah, bro.. have her on water only.. could push it a lot more but I'm excited to trim up the Grimm.
Hopefully, we can squeeze a lb outta it.
Yessss she's the best! 💚 Happy father's Day brother I hope you are lad paid you back with a nice Mustang 🐎 🤣✌🏽
Thanks my friend.. don't have a mustang but have my vehicle Jetta..2008, but she rides nice..lol hope you are having a great one.
Looks fire bro! Wife has a green thumb
:passitleft:

Happy Fathers day my G, good vibes for you and the fam.
Jah, jah bro.. thanks my friend..:passitleft:yeah, she thinks I over think things, which she's right..lol..all love my bro
IMG_20230617_204224397.jpg
IMG_20230617_204212097.jpg

Cheers

1000000935.jpg

1000000938.jpg

Looks so beautiful :thumb:

Looks so beautiful :thumb:
Thank You, nice for you to say that. Love your lights btw..:love:

@Mr. Krip , you been doing any fishing brother? Going over here on the west coast and hope to have the right Jigs.
I'm sure you guys are killing it on that side. Think the red tide has jacked up the fishing over here or I'm not doing well catching..:rofl:
@CaptainLucky trying to help a brother out..

Tonight is the night :yahoo: big snook

Nice frost rails...Mrs G is making you proud. :thumb:

Keep on casting!
Thanks Shed, I have couple more weeks down here. Today is 60 days on 11/13. Usually don't take them to 70 days but have to. Mrs. GG going to cut @70 ( more than done imo with these Grimm Clones) and I'll be back to trim up.

I'm going to keep casting brother, I've been a lot with no luck..lol

Thank You, nice for you to say that. Love your lights btw..:love:

@Mr. Krip , you been doing any fishing brother? Going over here on the west coast and hope to have the right Jigs.
I'm sure you guys are killing it on that side. Think the red tide has jacked up the fishing over here or I'm not doing well catching..:rofl:
@CaptainLucky trying to help a brother out..

Tonight is the night :yahoo: big snook
Sadly, I haven't been out in months. I've just been so busy I haven't had much time for a real day off. :(

I was just talking to a friend about going out in the next couple of weeks. We'll likely rent a small 27' and take it off-shore. The rentals don't have fish finders, but I have all the reefs and wrecks in the area downloaded as GPS waypoints in my phone. ;)

For West Coast, the inshore target species is Snook, Redfish, Trout, & Tarpon. All of those will bite on live shrimp or even the shrimp jig heads. For artificials, I'm a personal fan of the Rapala Twichin' Rap and the Berkley Gulp Minnows.

Did you ever get that cast net? If so, take that and get some mullet or finger minnows when the opportunity presents itself!

One last bit of advice is, if you can afford it or know someone, you can't beat having a guide for the local knowledge. I used to have a "Guru" out of Marco Island. He just knew based on the tides, temperatures, and time of day where to go and for which species of fish. Unfortunately, he retired years ago, but there are a LOT of good guides all over the west coast.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Sadly, I haven't been out in months. I've just been so busy I haven't had much time for a real day off. :(

I was just talking to a friend about going out in the next couple of weeks. We'll likely rent a small 27' and take it off-shore. The rentals don't have fish finders, but I have all the reefs and wrecks in the area downloaded as GPS waypoints in my phone. ;)

For West Coast, the inshore target species is Snook, Redfish, Trout, & Tarpon. All of those will bite on live shrimp or even the shrimp jig heads. For artificials, I'm a personal fan of the Rapala Twichin' Rap and the Berkley Gulp Minnows.

Did you ever get that cast net? If so, take that and get some mullet or finger minnows when the opportunity presents itself!

One last bit of advice is, if you can afford it or know someone, you can't beat having a guide for the local knowledge. I used to have a "Guru" out of Marco Island. He just knew based on the tides, temperatures, and time of day where to go and for which species of fish. Unfortunately, he retired years ago, but there are a LOT of good guides all over the west coast.

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:
I think tonight’s the night, I found some jigs online that he’ll be using that I know from previous experience that Snook can’t resist. That’s if the tide is flowing enuff. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom