Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Had to call Ambulance yesterday morning for Dad.
He was bleeding heavily from "down below" after using the restroom. Lost a lot of blood. Threw him in the shower to clean him up before they got here.
They said he stomach is fine but today they're checking the other side to see where the bleeding coming from.
Poor guy can't catch a break! We should know something today.
omg man, hope all is ok. My mom and dad are gone now but I remember helping them as they aged, a painful thing to do but you get a special place in heaven for taking care of your mom and dad in there old age. Hang in bro

Thank You Bill. I didn't bring the rod with me today..I just can't chill for some reason. I did scope out when I do go fishing brother.. really nice, only 45 minutes drive from Dad's.
Appreciate you Bill

Thank You Dani! Appreciate the kind words.

You're the Man CL. Good dude!
They removed 5 big polyps in his Lower part. If the bleeding continues they will continue to keep him but if not he will be released tomorrow morning.
I have a fishing spot, too lazy getting out of state license even though I wouldn't keep the fish.

I'm going to eat some fried shrimp and a brewskis..
Cheers folks, appreciate all you guys listening.
IMG_20230531_123853962.jpg

IMG_20230531_123844964.jpg
Hope he is feeling better today my friend.
Pics are Beautiful.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Sorry to hear the news about your father GG!:( I wish him all the best and hope that he feels better soon.:Namaste:
Thanks CM, I'm picking him up around lunch time today. Appreciate that!
If you happen to find yourself on Madeira Beach Dockside Dave’s for the freshest and best Grouper Sandwich or Dinner with a Frosty Beverage. CL🍀
Sounds great. Love a Grouper Sandwich.
Is that over there by John Pass? That's great over there too.
Got it, bum.

Make sure they check his HB, tho blood is like oil, a little bit goes a long way. It can look like you’ve lost litres when in fact it’s just a couple of tablespoons.

A cheeky iron infusion might hold him in good stead.

This is the circle of life as it’s meant to be. We are all dying. Just some are dying at a faster rate than others. I am so proud of you for stepping up and helping him navigate his final chapter. Just don’t let it burn you out. Get on that water, take a breath and give yourself a big hug. And try and find a smile every day.

We got you G Gizzal. Xo
No more blood in his stool since surgery..Thank God!
Thanks for the kind words. You rock Tbizzal. Probably go fishing tomorrow over there were Captain recommended.
omg man, hope all is ok. My mom and dad are gone now but I remember helping them as they aged, a painful thing to do but you get a special place in heaven for taking care of your mom and dad in there old age. Hang in bro
He doing a lot better after surgery. I'm picking him up sometime around noon.
Appreciate the kind words 024!
It's so good that you were there to take care of him and get him the much needed help, not to mention the comfort he must feel having you nearby.

I hope they sorted him out and the two of you can get back to living your best lives!
:circle-of-love:
Thanks Shedster!
He called me first thing this morning ready to break out of there. Lol..Now I know where I get my crazy from..lol
Hey Bro now that you found a place to fish find some time to go. Recharge the batteries and enjoy life a little. You deserve it for doing what you’ve been doing for your Pops. Hope he’s doing better. CL🍀
Think I might go to John Pass tomorrow. It's only about an hour drive.

Appreciate all you guys, great family we have here on this site :love:

Thanks CM, I'm picking him up around lunch time today. Appreciate that!

Sounds great. Love a Grouper Sandwich.
Is that over there by John Pass? That's great over there too.

No more blood in his stool since surgery..Thank God!
Thanks for the kind words. You rock Tbizzal. Probably go fishing tomorrow over there were Captain recommended.

He doing a lot better after surgery. I'm picking him up sometime around noon.
Appreciate the kind words 024!

Thanks Shedster!
He called me first thing this morning ready to break out of there. Lol..Now I know where I get my crazy from..lol

Think I might go to John Pass tomorrow. It's only about an hour drive.

Appreciate all you guys, great family we have here on this site :love:
Dockside Dave’s is on Gulf Blvd. when you’re heading to John’s Pass. CL🍀

Dockside Dave’s is on Gulf Blvd. when you’re heading to John’s Pass. CL🍀
Just got off the phone with Dad and other Doctor wants to draw more blood. So, not picking him up today. Hopefully, tomorrow!
I'm going to buy a fishing license and head out in a little while..

Just got off the phone with Dad and other Doctor wants to draw more blood. So, not picking him up today. Hopefully, tomorrow!
I'm going to buy a fishing license and head out in a little while..
Catch something good but if you don’t how’s about some pictures anyway? Another great place to fish is Mary’s Pier on Pass a Grille St. Pete Bch. Good Luck 👍 CL🍀

Thanks brother!
I'm driving home for the weekend. Can't wait to see the family and the plants. I'll post some pics of the garden.
I'll be back Monday afternoon. Keeping Dad at least till Tuesday to see the GI doctor. The polyps they removed wasn't the cause of the bleeding.
Back to square one!
Hope everyone well and safe.

Nice they kept him in to sort it out rather than sending him home to see when it happens again! Drive safely. 🚗
Thanks Shed, just got home. Long drive.

42 days of flower
3 Grimm clones
1 C99
IMG_20230602_183309746.jpg

4x4
3 weeks flower I think
3 GDP
1 Grimm clone
Last run on the Grimm. Going to miss that one.
IMG_20230602_183715883.jpg

3x3 veg
3 GDP clones
1 Cap Junky cut
IMG_20230602_183633271.jpg

Cheers

Pass a Grille it is..
Should have brought sun lotion. Lol..

No catfish, let's go!
IMG_20230601_111927138.jpg

IMG_20230601_111913042.jpg

IMG_20230601_111906606.jpg

Those white legs are going to fry..lol . good times folks
Great fishing at Pass a Grille, I’ve caught just about everything that swims over there. Hope your Pops is feeling better. CL🍀

Welcome home traveller :)

Doesn’t look like the plants missed you one bit :)

Hope your dad finds out where this pesky leak is. Was the blood frank/fresh? Coz haemorrhoids would be the best outcome. Crossing my fingers it’s just a few internal bum grapes leaking claret. And is he on a per oral anticoagulant? Coz they probs need revise that if he is.

Pass a Grille it is..
Should have brought sun lotion. Lol..

No catfish, let's go!
IMG_20230601_111927138.jpg

IMG_20230601_111913042.jpg

IMG_20230601_111906606.jpg

Those white legs are going to fry..lol . good times folks
I need an "I'm Jealous" icon :)......Looks amazing and relaxing

💚 rest easy bro ✌🏽
I did bro, had a wonderful time. Wife and I just Vegged and watched Netflix series..lol.. good times.
Thanks Stone. Hope you had a great a weekend brother.
Great fishing at Pass a Grille, I’ve caught just about everything that swims over there. Hope your Pops is feeling better. CL🍀
Just got home to Dad's a few minutes ago. I just got back about a hour ago.
He's doing better, he probably needs to stay away from that southern cooking..lol
My nephew here helping me with pops and he has medical card. He's going to the Jungle Boys spot tomorrow, to pick up some extra.
Wish I could go but don't have a card..lol.. crazy
Welcome home traveller :)

Doesn’t look like the plants missed you one bit :)

Hope your dad finds out where this pesky leak is. Was the blood frank/fresh? Coz haemorrhoids would be the best outcome. Crossing my fingers it’s just a few internal bum grapes leaking claret. And is he on a per oral anticoagulant? Coz they probs need revise that if he is.
Everything cool now Tbizzal. We still have a GI visit on Wednesday for the small intestine. Great new the bleeding has stopped for now.. crazy we still don't know where it's coming from. Kinda trips me out..but he feels great being back home.
I need an "I'm Jealous" icon :)......Looks amazing and relaxing
It's a great spot for food, drinking, smoking and catching fish. Did all the above instead of catching fish..lol
Cheers folks

Back
Top Bottom