Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Appreciate you bro. Yeah, he's definitely a dude you want in your corner. :passitleft:just solid.

Lol.. Shedster is quick on the flip on info.

We are on day 29 of 11/13. She (wife) has a little pre-fade on the plants. It's my fault changing it up on the nutrients. Plus, she not waiting for them to dry out. I understand she's doing out of schedule because of her job. I sound negative sometimes but appreciate what she's doing so I can help Dad.

Was asking her for my 4x4 pic and since I mentioned the pre-fade she hasn't sent it yet...lol ...

5 gallon bucket
20 mls cal/mag
15 grams of maxi bloom
5 grams of maxi grow
Ppms are 1000
Ph 5.8
Promix (4) 5 gallons
1000000766.jpg

Cheers folks
Never piss off your gardener😏 tell her we all said “great photo”!

I've been gone for a week. My wife's garden, she's killing it..:passitleft:had to sweet talk her sending me pictures..lol..a little overwatering but I'm not saying shit to her now..lol..

31 days of 11/13
1000000781.jpg

Bathroom
Think they're on day 7 of 12/12
1000000779.jpg

Thanks to my wife, finally seen my girls in a week

I've been gone for a week. My wife's garden, she's killing it..:passitleft:had to sweet talk her sending me pictures..lol..a little overwatering but I'm not saying shit to her now..lol..

31 days of 11/13
1000000781.jpg

Bathroom
Think they're on day 7 of 12/12
1000000779.jpg

Thanks to my wife, finally seen my girls in a week
niiiiiice 👌🏽
Keep her sweet bro 🤐🤐🤐 haha she's got you! 💪🏼

She’s a good girl!

Now being a girl, I can tell you we like a gift to accompany your thank you.

Buy her her favourite perfume.
Yeah, definitely need to be on my best behavior..lol..rock on..
I'll cook dinner and clean the dishes for awhile. We usually take turns but I'll give her a break..
:passitleft:
niiiiiice 👌🏽
Keep her sweet bro 🤐🤐🤐 haha she's got you! 💪🏼
It will work out my friend. She always takes care of all the other plants..
Hope you are enjoying that nug bro..

Smoking a J and see these little critters all over the place..we don't have them where I live..
Looks like they having fun..lol

Screenshot_20230524-112732.png

I'll cook dinner and clean the dishes for awhile. We usually take turns but I'll give her a break..

Smoking a J and see these little critters all over the place..we don't have them where I live..

I got one of them right here right now I'm looking at. Grabbed phone that sucker said oh hell no. Gone

I got one of them right here right now I'm looking at. Grabbed phone that sucker said oh hell no. Gone
They can haul ass for their size..lol
I think it’s more like fear.

IMG_6908.jpeg
Lol..

Just got off the phone with my wife, looks like the 6 clones ( solos) have taken root.

Maxi grow:
One gallon jug
2.5mls cal/mag
1/2 small scoop green, roughly 3 grams
Maybe 250 ppms?

Everybody cool with that.? Please speak up, it's hard shooting from the hip over a phone call .
Appreciate it..
Cheers

@Bill284
@InTheShed

We lived in Tucson for 10 years, these things were everywhere. My girl would dig my plant up if she found it and leave it laying in the driveway along with my stuff.....she barely tolerates my weed habit. Sounds like you've got a keeper my friend

We lived in Tucson for 10 years, these things were everywhere. My girl would dig my plant up if she found it and leave it laying in the driveway along with my stuff.....she barely tolerates my weed habit. Sounds like you've got a keeper my friend
My wife doesn't smoke but she likes me a lot better after burning one..lol..true

Super stoked today:

Cap Junky from a great friend!:thanks:
1000000798.jpg

She handling things now..
One Love :Rasta:

My wife doesn't smoke but she likes me a lot better after burning one..lol..true

Super stoked today:

1000000798.jpg

I'm gonna have to see about migrating! Highly jealous 😂 if I was gifted a clone over here my door would be off the hinges the next day 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 looking forward to seeing a couple of grows loaded with that 🔥🔥
✌🏽Bro

Super stoked today:

1000000798.jpg

wow I need friends like that! She looks like she could use some TLC. Captain Junky? Never heard of that one

Back
Top Bottom