Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Saltwater catfish is a different species and only good for fertilizer. Lmao 😂 I used to love watching tourists get all excited about catching them, or a really big Sailcat. It was too funny. Hey double G how’s about a big Sailcat fillet sandwich? 😋 Yum. CL🍀
Lol..man, that's the only fish I can't stand..they always swallow the hook and hard to take off without getting stabbed..
I'll eat some fresh water catfish, not saltwater..lol
Haha you think that's funny seeing tourist do :laugh: you should have seen my tourist ass up to my chest fishing while the sun was going down in the Florida bay with a light weight pole using steel braided line! Idk what yanked my line but it took the hook and bait left the braided line mangled and splintered! I ran out like jaws was coming for me next!!:rofl:
Bull Sharks are everywhere, we used to waid a lot catching snooks, reds, trout but after shark week and getting a little older, I'm staying in the boat..lol
It's great to get the generations together. I hope your dad is feeling better and gets to join in all the fun!
Thanks Shed, we don't get together much since my middle brother lives in NY. So good times when we do.
Dad is feeling better this morning, just made him some breakfast..
Hey GG is Sebastian Inlet? Looks beautiful and I can imagine all the fish out there. CL🍀
Surfing is really awesome there, Kelly Slater is from there. I surfed and smoked out with his brother several times on the beach. Great surfer but not as good as Kelly.

Screenshot_20230507-094717.png

I’m laughing but I shouldn’t because I was waist deep fishing for Snook trying to cast under a bridge when something bumps my leg. You never seen a person get out of the water faster. Lmao Then I tried to play it off like I always get out of the water like that. CL🍀
Ive been bumped by a muskrat/otter more than once

Girls look great plus the awesome pics you’ve posted. HERE’S Grandpa Tokin’s shatter thread says oil but it’s shatter . I use it for my abundance of sugar leaves .
Thanks brother! Definitely going to bookmark this process. Appreciate it WH:high-five:

So, no more fishing, we just spent couple hours at the car dealership. My wife is going to totally kick my ass for buying my son a used/new car. He likes Nissan 370z. Really cool car but insurance is going to get a little higher because of it being a two seater. We have to drive back home separately, he's 19 yrs old and doing great in college. Figured, why not. If I go missing is because the wife had me tied up in the basement..lol:laugh:
Super proud of him, hopefully he's doesn't act the fool when driving..
Cheers folks, pray for me..lol
IMG_20230507_215753009.jpg

IMG_20230507_215714961.jpg

Lol..man, that's the only fish I can't stand..they always swallow the hook and hard to take off without getting stabbed..
I'll eat some fresh water catfish, not saltwater..lol

Bull Sharks are everywhere, we used to waid a lot catching snooks, reds, trout but after shark week and getting a little older, I'm staying in the boat..lol

Thanks Shed, we don't get together much since my middle brother lives in NY. So good times when we do.
Dad is feeling better this morning, just made him some breakfast..

Surfing is really awesome there, Kelly Slater is from there. I surfed and smoked out with his brother several times on the beach. Great surfer but not as good as Kelly.

Screenshot_20230507-094717.png
I hate those slimy little bastards too and they have poison ☠️ in their barbs. I’ve been stabbed once and never again. My hand was swollen and throbbing with pain for 30 minutes. I’m glad your Pops is feeling better and it’s precious time when y’all can get together. Catch us some fish bro, I’ll fillet them. lol. CL🍀. :passitleft:

Thanks brother! Definitely going to bookmark this process. Appreciate it WH:high-five:

So, no more fishing, we just spent couple hours at the car dealership. My wife is going to totally kick my ass for buying my son a used/new car. He likes Nissan 370z. Really cool car but insurance is going to get a little higher because of it being a two seater. We have to drive back home separately, he's 19 yrs old and doing great in college. Figured, why not. If I go missing is because the wife had me tied up in the basement..lol:laugh:

Wowsers what a beauty! Ull have to try beat him home and point the finger quick 🤣 glad you had a nice weekend with the family bro. ✌🏽

Got back in town earlier today.
Wife did a great job on the plants. I gave her the recipe and of course can't get any info on what she did because she thinks it's so easy..lol:laugh: but have to say the plants grew more and really vibrant.. always some battle with the old lady but love the shit out of her..lol

@Prescription Blend nutrients
18 days of 11/13

I decided to chop before leaving for Florida, they went 59 days on 11/13

3x3
3 GDP seedlings
1 Grimm clone

Hope everyone is well and safe, cheers folks

Wife did a great job on the plants. I gave her the recipe and of course can't get any info on what she did because she thinks it's so easy..lol:laugh: but have to say the plants grew more and really vibrant.. always some battle with the old lady but love the shit out of her..lol

18 days of 11/13

3x3
3 GDP seedlings
1 Grimm clone

Looks like she did a great job 👏 and you have some great looking buds hanging there 👏. CL🍀

Looks like she did a great job 👏 and you have some great looking buds hanging there 👏. CL🍀
Thanks CL, I agree she did. Wondering if I'm not doing something right :hmmmm:

Going to start trimming them tomorrow, I'll leave them on the branches a 3 to 4 more days and break it down to throw in the jar. That would put it total drying for 12 days.
Sweet harvest and your wife did great with the plants in your absence, but anything on how the new car went over?
Thanks Shedster :high-five:
She took it well, my son going to pay the increase on our insurance. He's been wanting this type of car for a couple years now.
Beautiful Z car and Beautiful Harvesting of that Grimm! Have fun in Fla!
Thanks Stone. Trying a little sample of it now and it's a heavy high, really nice.
Good seeing you buddy

Awesome looking ride, your son is very lucky to have you as a father. CL🍀

awesome harvest.

be wary of the slushbox on the Z, it's a known nightmare. make sure you flush and change the trans filters by the recommended maintenance date/mileage.

should have got the manual. the 370z is the last with a manual, they are going to skyrocket in value in the next half decade compared to the slushy. plus way cheaper to replace a clutch than a whole trans.

18 days of 11/13

3x3
3 GDP seedlings
1 Grimm clone

congrats man great harvest. Love how she trimmed them up and bundled them like that

Awesome looking ride, your son is very lucky to have you as a father. CL🍀
Thanks brother! I'm not the best Dad for sure. Lots of opportunity..lol..but he's doing well with school..:passitleft:we don't have a ton of money but we are fortunate to help him out..
awesome harvest.

be wary of the slushbox on the Z, it's a known nightmare. make sure you flush and change the trans filters by the recommended maintenance date/mileage.

should have got the manual. the 370z is the last with a manual, they are going to skyrocket in value in the next half decade compared to the slushy. plus way cheaper to replace a clutch than a whole trans.
Thanks brother, appreciate the insight. I have no clue on cars. He's been wanting it for a while and not too much inventory..lol..plus, he doesn't know how to drive a manual..lol .we live in a busy city, not the best area for him to learn.
Appreciate you stopping by.
congrats man great harvest. Love how she trimmed them up and bundled them like that
Appreciate that bro. We are working on it. Going back down to see Dad again in 2 weeks. He f*cked up his foot again. But got to get this trimming done in the next couple of days.
Yo yo G Gizzal!

Sweet haul bruv! Your Mrs has it sorted!
Thank You sis, going to make some oil this round. Great looking girls you have growing T. Frosty!

20 days of 11/13

Girls are pretty much done with the stretch. Going to clean up the bottoms one last time to get this show on the road.
PH 5.8
Ppms 900 to 1000
Promix, with runoff,15 % to 20
IMG_20230511_120924513.jpg

3x3 drying
Temp 67-70 would like it lower
Humidity 58% to 60
IMG_20230511_120956690.jpg

Changed out the 3x3 to 4x4 that was in veg, with the same "on time" with the timer. Another couple weeks and they will be flipped.
IMG_20230511_121031670.jpg

Me and buddy burning one.
IMG_20230510_220158562.jpg

IMG_20230511_120920269.jpg

Back
Top Bottom