Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hello you!

So nice to see you!

I was only thinking about you yesterday.

Hope you’re living your dream. Xo
What up Tbizzal? Always great seeing you around. Hope, when you were thinking of me it's was positive or nasty..lol..just playing gurl:high-five:
Hope you are doing well!
Holy Shat!!! those look mighty impressive super frosty & huge awesome
Thanks Con, appreciate that brother! To be honest, it's all genetics. Haven't really done anything different, just trying to find a couple of keepers. Probably, run it again but have some GDP from the tube looking nice in veg and C99 that I'm excited about.
Hope you are doing well and thanks bro for always posting up in my journal. Looks like you are growing some fire, respect bro:high-five:
I hope I can get those kind of results from Rx Blend this summer...yowza GG!
Thanks Shedster. Really like the Rx blend, Bulking up nicely with some trich development lately. Definitely, looks like some salt in the mix. Which is fine by me how they're growing.
Cheers bro, hope you and family are well
I see you around Mr green 🧐 hope all is well. glad it's an update this time and your still at It! Your grim truffles is a mad ting! 🤣 Im not surprised the hood love it! 🤤
What up brother! Everything is good bro as of lately, always going to be at it growing homie :high-five: no matter what. This Grimm lives up to the hype. Seems, that its always the "freebies" better than your order.lol..
Congrats on your grows, you have been killing it man.

Also, guess my journal timed out..lol..it says completed..this is it for me on journals. Well see what happens, definitely not going to do another journal.
:passitleft:
What's up @420 . My journal says completed without my notice. All good, just wanted a heads up bro

Glad to hear it bro, do you do international shipping? 🤣 And I hope your right as I got a freebie runtz waiting to go! 🤞🏽
👊🏽 Don't worry about the completed sign be a rebel and keep flooding the page with bud! 🤣✌🏽
:laugh:
Thanks, my dude:high-five: think the Grimm is a keeper, so really waiting on the granddaddy purp. Hopefully, outta the 3 fem seeds can find kinda a keeper. Really like just running clones, just easier in my situation.:passitleft:

Hope everyone is feeling great tonight, just got back in town, but leaving soon again to be with Dad for a week since my son has a college break.. going fishing

Day 50 of 11/13 still going around 63, even though alot of her pistols are down. But only half milky now. Another couple weeks, we should be straight smoking.

Grimm Truffles
IMG_20230425_181445458~2.jpg

IMG_20230425_181421032~2.jpg

IMG_20230425_181412001.jpg

4x4
3 Grimm Clones and one C99 seedling
Just flipped couple days ago

IMG_20230425_181551361.jpg

3x3
2 gdp
1 marshmallow og
1 Grimm clone
IMG_20230425_181532335.jpg

Cheers folks, I'm going to catch up on journals, I'm so far behind.

What up Tbizzal? Always great seeing you around. Hope, when you were thinking of me it's was positive or nasty..lol..just playing gurl:high-five:
Hope you are doing well!

Thanks Con, appreciate that brother! To be honest, it's all genetics. Haven't really done anything different, just trying to find a couple of keepers. Probably, run it again but have some GDP from the tube looking nice in veg and C99 that I'm excited about.
Hope you are doing well and thanks bro for always posting up in my journal. Looks like you are growing some fire, respect bro:high-five:

Thanks Shedster. Really like the Rx blend, Bulking up nicely with some trich development lately. Definitely, looks like some salt in the mix. Which is fine by me how they're growing.
Cheers bro, hope you and family are well

What up brother! Everything is good bro as of lately, always going to be at it growing homie :high-five: no matter what. This Grimm lives up to the hype. Seems, that its always the "freebies" better than your order.lol..
Congrats on your grows, you have been killing it man.

Also, guess my journal timed out..lol..it says completed..this is it for me on journals. Well see what happens, definitely not going to do another journal.
What's up @420 . My journal says completed without my notice. All good, just wanted a heads up bro
I hate to hear no more journals GG, you’re an inspiration to so many of us with yer awesome growing skills. CL🍀

Thanks, my dude:high-five: think the Grimm is a keeper, so really waiting on the granddaddy purp. Hopefully, outta the 3 fem seeds can find kinda a keeper. Really like just running clones, just easier in my situation.:passitleft:

Hope everyone is feeling great tonight, just got back in town, but leaving soon again to be with Dad for a week since my son has a college break.. going fishing

Day 50 of 11/13 still going around 63, even though alot of her pistols are down. But only half milky now. Another couple weeks, we should be straight smoking.

Grimm Truffles

4x4

3x3
2 gdp
1 marshmallow og
1 Grimm clone

They need to open this journal back up! Looking frosty in there!

Grimm Truffles

4x4

3x3
2 gdp
1 marshmallow og
1 Grimm clone

Frosty AF! You will love GDP btw. I mainlined one 2 winters ago and the buds were enormous. I hadn't smoked in about 3-4 months and did a couple of bongs of that before my fantasy football draft and could barely bid on players. Its good stuff, good luck!

I hate to hear no more journals GG, you’re an inspiration to so many of us with yer awesome growing skills. CL🍀
I'm still here CL, not as much as I want too. Appreciate the kind words bro, really nice for you to say that. :passitleft:
Still have a lot of growing to do.:high-five: great seeing you CL.
They need to open this journal back up! Looking frosty in there!
Thanks DC, just trying to keep up with you bro:peace::high-five: hope you and family are well.
Frosty AF! You will love GDP btw. I mainlined one 2 winters ago and the buds were enormous. I hadn't smoked in about 3-4 months and did a couple of bongs of that before my fantasy football draft and could barely bid on players. Its good stuff, good luck!
Yeah, I'm super excited about this GDP, got it off the tube from kens GDP fems. Hopefully, I'll represent it ok, heard it's not off the cut but I'm good with those beans.
Yeah, my boy Anthony Richardson went first round. Hopefully, he does well with the colts.
Great seeing you my friend.
You can keep this journal a perpetual one. Many of us in here have a base journal.

Send Teddy a PM and he will fix it up I’m sure.

Have a great time with your dad :)
Thanks Tbizzal :high-five: hopefully, @Teddy Edwards could unlock me from completion on journal. Sorry for the rework Teddy, I'm sure you are really busy.
Thanks T, leaving to go visit him on the 4th, just have a lot of loose ends before leaving..
Always good when you can hang up the "Gone Fishing" sign. Enjoy!
I'm ready Shedster, once every 2 months is my goal from being a slave to this garden..lol.. good seeing you bro.

53 days of 11/13
Won't harvest these girls until I get back from FLA on the 8th, pretty much all cloudy now but don't feel like messing with them now..
Here's couple pics, sorry for being a slack ass folks. I'm just a one man crew .lol

4x4
3grimm
1 C99 grapefruit I think
IMG_20230428_190113330.jpg

I'm still here CL, not as much as I want too. Appreciate the kind words bro, really nice for you to say that. :passitleft:
Still have a lot of growing to do.:high-five: great seeing you CL.

Thanks DC, just trying to keep up with you bro:peace::high-five: hope you and family are well.

Yeah, I'm super excited about this GDP, got it off the tube from kens GDP fems. Hopefully, I'll represent it ok, heard it's not off the cut but I'm good with those beans.
Yeah, my boy Anthony Richardson went first round. Hopefully, he does well with the colts.
Great seeing you my friend.

Thanks Tbizzal :high-five: hopefully, @Teddy Edwards could unlock me from completion on journal. Sorry for the rework Teddy, I'm sure you are really busy.
Thanks T, leaving to go visit him on the 4th, just have a lot of loose ends before leaving..

I'm ready Shedster, once every 2 months is my goal from being a slave to this garden..lol.. good seeing you bro.

53 days of 11/13
Won't harvest these girls until I get back from FLA on the 8th, pretty much all cloudy now but don't feel like messing with them now..
Here's couple pics, sorry for being a slack ass folks. I'm just a one man crew .lol

4x4
3grimm
1 C99 grapefruit I think
IMG_20230428_190113330.jpg
Damn you want to talk about 🥶 frosty looking buds? Your Grimm could give you frostbite. Very nice job bro 👍👏. CL🍀

All done. No problem. Here to help. :ciao:
Appreciate you Teddy! :passitleft: hope bro they're paying you good..lol.. just playing man..
Damn you want to talk about 🥶 frosty looking buds? Your Grimm could give you frostbite. Very nice job bro 👍👏. CL🍀
Thanks CL :high-five: trying bro .
Going fishing on the 4th to reset bro. Going to bring medicine for everyone on the boat..lol.. lots of beers too..lol
Right there at Sebastian inlet, we don't have a huge boat but hopefully we can catch some shit to fry up..lol.

Move my 5x5 Grimm Truffles to the 4x4 area..I like doing this because my temp better in the final stages.. humidity is a little higher but I'll take it..the last 2 weeks have been ph water at 6ph. I know I'm killing my yield not feed them but vegged long enough to take a decent weight.

55 days of 11/13

She is all milky, no amber yet even though the pistols are all done..
Moved everything around today, sorry little off, these edibles are super strong making it out of hash..
Cheers folks
Grimm
Temp 76
Humidity little high 62
Getting fat:
IMG_20230430_170736958.jpg

5x5
3 Grimm Clones
1 C99 front left , definitely grapefruit pheno, which I'm excited about but love the pineapple pheno too..
IMG_20230430_170704693.jpg

3x3
They look like shit but when I put them in 4x4 they'll bounce back.
IMG_20230430_170720029.jpg

Appreciate you Teddy! :passitleft: hope bro they're paying you good..lol.. just playing man..

Going fishing on the 4th to reset bro. Going to bring medicine for everyone on the boat..lol.. lots of beers too..lol
Right there at Sebastian inlet, we don't have a huge boat but hopefully we can catch some shit to fry up..lol.

Move my 5x5 Grimm Truffles to the 4x4 area..I like doing this because my temp better in the final stages.. humidity is a little higher but I'll take it..the last 2 weeks have been ph water at 6ph. I know I'm killing my yield not feed them but vegged long enough to take a decent weight.

55 days of 11/13

Moved everything around today, sorry little off, these edibles are super strong making it out of hash..
Cheers folks
Grimm
Temp 76
Humidity little high 62
Getting fat:

5x5
3 Grimm Clones
1 C99 front left , definitely grapefruit pheno, which I'm excited about but love the pineapple pheno too..

3x3
I hope you catch a boatload and you need to be careful of Game Warden n Coast Guard. Take lots of pictures so at least I can see you enjoying it. CL🍀

Liar! 🤣 Looking great!
✌🏽
Thanks brother :high-five: hope you had a great weekend my friend.
I hope you catch a boatload and you need to be careful of Game Warden n Coast Guard. Take lots of pictures so at least I can see you enjoying it. CL🍀
Everything is hitting now CL, hopefully catch a couple of snook.
Appreciate, the heads up. Everyone in Towne knows each other, especially my brother. Super chill environment, with hardly any tourism. I'm just smoking, my two older brothers will be doing the drinking..lol.. good times.

Hope you are having a good one buddy.
Huge towering colas and the veggers all look terrific! :goodluck: on the trip.
Thanks Shed, appreciate that buddy.
Hope you had a great weekend.

55 days of 11/13

Cheers folks
Grimm
Temp 76
Humidity little high 62
Getting fat:

5x5
3 Grimm Clones

3x3
Looks like some great dank In the stank gains! Something about that first pic with the gals enjoying that poster view has me thinking they are happy go happy enjoying life!

Looks like some great dank In the stank gains! Something about that first pic with the gals enjoying that poster view has me thinking they are happy go happy enjoying life!
:high-five: hope so bro :passitleft:great to see you homie.
Yeah, the poster view..that's been hanging there for several years. Good reminder to take care of mother earth..
Hope you can stick around for awhile my friend.

These girls are on day 57, still all cloudy with no signs of amber, even though all my pistols are pretty laying down.
They have until 63 days until the chop. Been giving them straight water,with PH down to 6.0
for 2 weeks. Final watering today and the runoff was still 300ppms, crazy how much I really feed the plants.
Should be some decent smoke for sure. Might throw some pollen on this Grimm next round that I've been saving in the freezer..GDP Day dream male.
IMG_20230502_132550528.jpg

IMG_20230502_132533948.jpg

IMG_20230502_132507958.jpg

Did a lot of trimming to get that light down deep. Might make some dry ice hash out of it.
Wish I knew how to make shatter..if anyone knows please help a brother out..lol
IMG_20230502_132439259.jpg

IMG_20230502_132410225.jpg

5x5
12 days on 11/13
3 Grimm clones
1 C99 grapefruit, front left
IMG_20230502_132336048.jpg

3x3
3 GDP fem seedlings
1 Grimm clone front left
IMG_20230502_132344339.jpg

Catch up on some of you guys journals, and I'll be back on the 8th. Unless, we catch some fish that I'll post up..
Cheers folks

:high-five: hope so bro :passitleft:great to see you homie.
Yeah, the poster view..that's been hanging there for several years. Good reminder to take care of mother earth..
Hope you can stick around for awhile my friend.

These girls are on day 57, still all cloudy with no signs of amber, even though all my pistols are pretty laying down.
They have until 63 days until the chop. Been giving them straight water,with PH down to 6.0
for 2 weeks. Final watering today and the runoff was still 300ppms, crazy how much I really feed the plants.
Should be some decent smoke for sure. Might throw some pollen on this Grimm next round that I've been saving in the freezer..GDP Day dream male.
IMG_20230502_132550528.jpg

IMG_20230502_132533948.jpg

IMG_20230502_132507958.jpg

Did a lot of trimming to get that light down deep. Might make some dry ice hash out of it.
Wish I knew how to make shatter..if anyone knows please help a brother out..lol
IMG_20230502_132439259.jpg

IMG_20230502_132410225.jpg

5x5
12 days on 11/13
3 Grimm clones
1 C99 grapefruit, front left
IMG_20230502_132336048.jpg

3x3
3 GDP fem seedlings
1 Grimm clone front left
IMG_20230502_132344339.jpg

Catch up on some of you guys journals, and I'll be back on the 8th. Unless, we catch some fish that I'll post up..
Cheers folks
:passitleft: :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom