Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

My dad's getting up there too, and really doesn't like to admit he's not as capable as he used to be.
Can be really hard to convince people who have spent their entire lives taking care of things themselves that those days are over.
Make sure you take care of yourself too.

Hey GG... welcome back :green_heart:

I think you just started a geriatric parents support group :thumb:

My dad passed away a year ago and mom won't even talk about leaving her house. She still drives and her mind is sharp as a tack. We got her a life alert pendant in case she falls, at least we got her to wear that on the regular.

The garden is looking top notch. :peace:
:Namaste:

Ok, so back in Towne. Had to get down to FLA because of Dad falling and busting the back of his head open. He has been distant from me and my brother because he wants to live independently and it's not feasible now but only can enjoy the ride because he's the OG and in charge Pretty much the reason I wanted to close this journal, just a lot going on.
So, I'm all over the place, thinking I can't maintain this journal and keep up with you all journaling..

Was thinking on the drive back from Florida yesterday, it's not a bad thing posting honest things happening in my life like others on here.
Don't want to be a drama queen but a lot of moving parts that take away from basics in life .

So, after a lot of thinking I'll keep this open so Teddy and Rob don't have extra work for my inconsistency. Just don't want to do things half ass..

Sorry for all that drama, just trying to find balance and be honest.

Love this site and you guys, really apologize to some on here I was a asshole too when finding out about Dad and appreciate you guys tolerance.

2 Sour G from a great friend..
IMG_20230312_210029470.jpg

Uplift
42 days on 11/13
IMG_20230312_210104479~3.jpg

IMG_20230312_210104479.jpg
Good morning G.G. :ciao:
I'm so sorry that things have been stressful for you lately.
I understand life gets complicated and you have to prioritize.
It would be a shame if you were too busy to post anymore.
Your an important part of our team and would be missed.
I hope your father is OK and I'm glad your going to make some time for 420.
Take care of yourself and family that's most important.
Oh and your garden is Beautiful btw.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

hope you and your pops are doing well, yeah its hard dealing with the folks when they get up in age, i'm having issues with my folks pops is 86 and can barely walk (does the old man suffle) but thinks he's still in his 40's still drives after a couple accidents & broken pelvis and still a active shrine member mom is 80 and they still in a house on there own they should be in a assisted living home but after several discussions about it they are not budging, your grow looks crazy good as usual
Thanks Con, we are doing well. Sounds like my Dad, now I understand where I get my hard head from. Lol.
He's been in a couple accidents in the car recently. It's hard to strong arm him, seems he's lost all perspective on reality. Which is concerning when he's driving, only person that could straighten him out was my Mom which passed in 2018.
Your grow looks phenomenal and I’m really sorry about your Pops. Hoping everything works out for you my brother. CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:
Appreciate you CL, thank you! everything is good bro. Just been crazy lately but we can handle it. Both of my brothers have been a great help. I'm not alone on taking care of him. Just crazy how fast time goes by.
Glad to have you back Mr green! Looking beautiful in there 💪🏼 No need to apologise we're all family in here but immediate family comes first. Sorry to hear about your old man bro wishing him a speedy recovery. My inbox is always open bro hope you can find that balance ✌🏽
Appreciate you bro. Always great hearing from you. Very nice for your invite, might take you up on that. :passitleft:good to see great friends helping out. That's real and keeps me coming back to you guys.
Welcome back GG, take care of the family first and always, we'll be here and feel free to vent/open up anytime. Your plants didn't seem to suffer your absence, amazing looking!
Thanks brother, hope you are enjoying that harvest. Very nice my friend, pass it this way..lol

:passitleft:
Hey man, I know how it is with your elders being prideful, and not wanting to admit they need help sometimes; just gotta find out a way to make it their idea. Grandpa was the same way before he got dementia, then Grandma also didn't want help when she needed it (with Grandpa), it's mostly about pride, they don't want to say they can't do something, they spent their whole lives doing alone.

Not speaking on your situation bro, but I wish you luck in these trivial times, and just know we're always here for you, regular journal posts, or not brother, we'll always be waiting for the next post from the great Double G!

Rap your heart out bro, it's unhealthy to keep it all bottled in!
He's going to get his way, bottom line. Which is cool with us. Feel when I'm his age don't want anyone fucking with me.
Appreciate you D and hope to meet up when we cross paths in my neck of woods.
Pretty familiar on were you're moving too. Are you guys still moving out here?
My dad's getting up there too, and really doesn't like to admit he's not as capable as he used to be.
Can be really hard to convince people who have spent their entire lives taking care of things themselves that those days are over.
Make sure you take care of yourself too.
That's real MH. Hope you have a better handle on things then us. He lives about 8 hours from us and hard helping him consistently.
Good morning G.G. :ciao:
I'm so sorry that things have been stressful for you lately.
I understand life gets complicated and you have to prioritize.
It would be a shame if you were too busy to post anymore.
Your an important part of our team and would be missed.
I hope your father is OK and I'm glad your going to make some time for 420.
Take care of yourself and family that's most important.
Oh and your garden is Beautiful btw.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
Thank you brother Bill, you have helped me out tremendously on my plants and forever be in debt.
Really cool for you to me being part of this awesome community.
Wishing all the best bro.
Hey Stone, my east coast braddah. Your plants look fantastic like usual.
Wish you and your dad the best ! My dad has been gone for over 25 years! Miss him every day!
Sorry to hear that Northward. Lost Mom in 2018 and miss her too everyday. I feel you bro👊

3x3 veg
4 Grimm Clones
2 Sour G seedlings
4 C99 from brothers Grimm
IMG_20230314_213101792.jpg

4x4
4 Grimm Clones
1 week on 12/12
Just gave them a watering at 5.9 with cal/mag
Pretty dry today so going full blast on nutrients ( prescription blend) next feeding that is in the morning
IMG_20230314_213234677.jpg

5x5
IMG_20230314_213135140.jpg

Uplift
IMG_20230314_213207615.jpg

Marshmallow OG
IMG_20230314_213151373.jpg

Cheers folks, appreciate everyone

Thanks Con, we are doing well. Sounds like my Dad, now I understand where I get my hard head from. Lol.
He's been in a couple accidents in the car recently. It's hard to strong arm him, seems he's lost all perspective on reality. Which is concerning when he's driving, only person that could straighten him out was my Mom which passed in 2018.

Appreciate you CL, thank you! everything is good bro. Just been crazy lately but we can handle it. Both of my brothers have been a great help. I'm not alone on taking care of him. Just crazy how fast time goes by.

Appreciate you bro. Always great hearing from you. Very nice for your invite, might take you up on that. :passitleft:good to see great friends helping out. That's real and keeps me coming back to you guys.

Thanks brother, hope you are enjoying that harvest. Very nice my friend, pass it this way..lol

He's going to get his way, bottom line. Which is cool with us. Feel when I'm his age don't want anyone fucking with me.
Appreciate you D and hope to meet up when we cross paths in my neck of woods.
Pretty familiar on were you're moving too. Are you guys still moving out here?

That's real MH. Hope you have a better handle on things then us. He lives about 8 hours from us and hard helping him consistently.

Thank you brother Bill, you have helped me out tremendously on my plants and forever be in debt.
Really cool for you to me being part of this awesome community.
Wishing all the best bro.

Hey Stone, my east coast braddah. Your plants look fantastic like usual.

Sorry to hear that Northward. Lost Mom in 2018 and miss her too everyday. I feel you bro👊

3x3 veg
4 Grimm Clones
2 Sour G seedlings
4 C99 from brothers Grimm
IMG_20230314_213101792.jpg

4x4
4 Grimm Clones
1 week on 12/12
Just gave them a watering at 5.9 with cal/mag
Pretty dry today so going full blast on nutrients ( prescription blend) next feeding that is in the morning
IMG_20230314_213234677.jpg

5x5
IMG_20230314_213135140.jpg

Uplift
IMG_20230314_213207615.jpg

Marshmallow OG
IMG_20230314_213151373.jpg

Cheers folks, appreciate everyone
Any time bro! I'll take one of the up lift and one of the marshmallow of please 😂😂 gardens looking great Mr green Im definitely fantasizing about your plants 😂

Ok, so back in Towne. Had to get down to FLA because of Dad falling and busting the back of his head open. He has been distant from me and my brother because he wants to live independently and it's not feasible now but only can enjoy the ride because he's the OG and in charge Pretty much the reason I wanted to close this journal, just a lot going on.
So, I'm all over the place, thinking I can't maintain this journal and keep up with you all journaling..

Was thinking on the drive back from Florida yesterday, it's not a bad thing posting honest things happening in my life like others on here.
Don't want to be a drama queen but a lot of moving parts that take away from basics in life .

So, after a lot of thinking I'll keep this open so Teddy and Rob don't have extra work for my inconsistency. Just don't want to do things half ass..

Sorry for all that drama, just trying to find balance and be honest.

Love this site and you guys, really apologize to some on here I was a asshole too when finding out about Dad and appreciate you guys tolerance.

2 Sour G from a great friend..

Uplift
42 days on 11/13
Hello you!

Sorry to hear about your dad. Falls are usually the beginning of the end when it comes to the later years. There’s prolly a dementia component there too which means insight is not great when it comes to his capabilities. It’s a challenging time watching the patriarch lose the very qualities that made him your families leader.

Be kind to yourself. This site is an extension of life. You are among friends. Don’t apologise for drama. Just know we are here to catch you if you need us.

I think Forest Gump said it best when he said something like “life is like a box of chocolates… you never know when you are going to have to chew a brown nugget that turns out to be shit”.

We are your mouthwash babe.

Sending you a big cyber cuddle.

Any time bro! I'll take one of the up lift and one of the marshmallow of please 😂😂 gardens looking great Mr green Im definitely fantasizing about your plants 😂
Yeah bro, she's turning out nice. I've always enjoyed that first generation clone. Seems to be further along in terps when harvest vs seed. Hard to beat a seeds yield vs clone but I just veg clones longer, since I don't have Mothers.
This Uplift is straight bubble gum smell, really nice yield too. Hopefully, grab lb on those two plants.
Hope you are feeling good bro.
Congratulations on your nomination for MOTM my brother. CL🍀 :thumb: :goodluck::popcorn::Namaste:
Man Super shocker! Really cool of somebody's love. Really hard to compete with Folks on the list.
I'm just trying to survive the hustle :laugh: it's dawg eat dawg down here..lol.
Appreciate you CL.
Hello you!

Sorry to hear about your dad. Falls are usually the beginning of the end when it comes to the later years. There’s prolly a dementia component there too which means insight is not great when it comes to his capabilities. It’s a challenging time watching the patriarch lose the very qualities that made him your families leader.

Be kind to yourself. This site is an extension of life. You are among friends. Don’t apologise for drama. Just know we are here to catch you if you need us.

I think Forest Gump said it best when he said something like “life is like a box of chocolates… you never know when you are going to have to chew a brown nugget that turns out to be shit”.

We are your mouthwash babe.

Sending you a big cyber cuddle.
Thanks T Bizzal, he's doing well ATM. He hasn't called me the last couple days. Probably partying like he's a teenager..lol

46 days of 11/13

These two Uplift in the back are getting really fat smelling like straight "big league" bubble gum.
Last feeding was today at 600 ppms. I'll keep using my carbohydrate this week and go straight water until harvest.
5x5 took off my tie downs and put up bamboo sticks.
Want to hit 10 off this Marshmallow, super dense with big nugs this early. Should have kept the clone.

IMG_20230316_144222612.jpg

Marshmallow
IMG_20230316_144356574.jpg

Uplift
IMG_20230316_144307658.jpg

4x4
4 Grimm Truffles on Prescription blend nutrients
IMG_20230316_144133639.jpg

3x3
Clones took on Grimm, should be on auto pilot.
IMG_20230316_144439655.jpg

Cheers folks

Yeah bro, she's turning out nice. I've always enjoyed that first generation clone. Seems to be further along in terps when harvest vs seed. Hard to beat a seeds yield vs clone but I just veg clones longer, since I don't have Mothers.
This Uplift is straight bubble gum smell, really nice yield too. Hopefully, grab lb on those two plants.

Man Super shocker! Really cool of somebody's love. Really hard to compete with Folks on the list.
I'm just trying to survive the hustle :laugh: it's dawg eat dawg down here..lol.
Appreciate you CL.

Thanks T Bizzal, he's doing well ATM. He hasn't called me the last couple days. Probably partying like he's a teenager..lol

46 days of 11/13

These two Uplift in the back are getting really fat smelling like straight "big league" bubble gum.
Last feeding was today at 600 ppms. I'll keep using my carbohydrate this week and go straight water until harvest.
Want to hit 10 off this Marshmallow, super dense with big nugs this early. Should have kept the clone.

Marshmallow

Uplift

4x4

3x3

Cheers folks
Beautiful 👍👍

Appreciate you CL.

46 days of 11/13

Marshmallow

Uplift

4x4

3x3

Cheers folks
Wow GG that first pic is incredible. :thumb: Garden is Amazing.
Bud shots are fantastic, I can never get them that clear.
Hope everything is going well today my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Hey GG, sorry to get back here late (Covid) and sorry to hear about the struggles with your dad. :( After my dad's last accident (in his late 80s), the cop gave me his card and told me that if I couldn't convince my dad to give up driving that he would take care of it for me. Not sure if that's a possibility with yours but it might keep everyone else safe down there if he's off the road.

Also, plants look stupendous, new and ripening!

Hey GG, sorry to get back here late (Covid) and sorry to hear about the struggles with your dad. :( After my dad's last accident (in his late 80s), the cop gave me his card and told me that if I couldn't convince my dad to give up driving that he would take care of it for me. Not sure if that's a possibility with yours but it might keep everyone else safe down there if he's off the road.

Have you seen the drivers there? I'm sure pops' driving is better than most of 'em, damn cop passed me doing 75 in a 55, acting like I was going too slow x'D

Beautiful 👍👍
Thank You sjb, hope you all having a great Sunday.
Wow GG that first pic is incredible. :thumb: Garden is Amazing.
Bud shots are fantastic, I can never get them that clear.
Hope everything is going well today my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Appreciate you Bill, everything is going good! :high-five:
Just turned 50, and man can't believe it..lol..yrs are just flying by..so, going to be a lot of smoke in the clouds today .:passitleft:
Hope you are doing well too buddy.

Hope you are feeling better bud.
Appreciate the heads up Shed. He still has a couple more years on his DL and to be honest, he doesn't need to be driving. With polyneuropathy from diabetes. So, he can't feel his feat while driving. Pretty crazy but according to him he's super man.
Sorry to hear about your struggles with Pops and wish we had that option.
Good to see you Shed
Have you seen the drivers there? I'm sure pops' driving is better than most of 'em, damn cop passed me doing 75 in a 55, acting like I was going too slow x'D
😂
Yeah, FLA is "buck wild". Tourist, elders, and locals are a freak show driving on I4, near Orlando.
Hope you and family are well D. 👊

49 days of 11/13
2 Uplift in back
1 Marshmallow OG front right
1 Lavender Jack front left
Maxi nutes are done and it's just cal/mag and a sugar. Ph 6 and ppms 350. After that, just water after that.
Uplift
IMG_20230319_090100778.jpg

Marshmallow OG
IMG_20230319_090044303.jpg

IMG_20230319_090027334.jpg

4x4 all Grimm, probably some of my best smoke that I've grown. Super excited to have all 4 plants. They are under 2 Mars 300watts
13 days on 12/12. They will be transferred to the 5x5 on 11/13 when the others finish.
@Prescription Blend nutes using for the Grimm, really noticed a difference.

IMG_20230319_090546382.jpg
IMG_20230319_090219121.jpg

3x3 veg
3- C99 regular seeds
4 Grimm Clones
1 Grimm seedling
2 Sour G
A lot going on, just looking for a female on the C99
IMG_20230319_090152412.jpg

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll catch up on you guys journal these next couple of days.
Cheers folks

Just turned 50, and man can't believe it..lol..yrs are just flying by..so, going to be a lot of smoke in the clouds today .:passitleft:

Appreciate the heads up Shed. He still has a couple more years on his DL and to be honest, he doesn't need to be driving. With polyneuropathy from diabetes. So, he can't feel his feat while driving. Pretty crazy but according to him he's super man.
Good to see you Shed

😂
Yeah, FLA is "buck wild". Tourist, elders, and locals are a freak show driving on I4, near Orlando.

49 days of 11/13
2 Uplift in back
Maxi nutes are done and it's just cal/mag and a sugar. Ph 6 and ppms 350. After that, just water after that.
Uplift

Marshmallow OG

4x4 all Grimm, probably some of my best smoke that I've grown. Super excited to have all 4 plants. They are under 2 Mars 300watts
13 days on 12/12. They will be transferred to the 5x5 on 11/13 when the others finish.

3x3 veg
3- C99 regular seeds
4 Grimm Clones
1 Grimm seedling
2 Sour G

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll catch up on you guys journal these next couple of days.
Cheers folks
Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday::party::theband::thumb:

Bill284 😎

Good to see you Shed

😂

49 days of 11/13
2 Uplift in back
Uplift

Marshmallow OG

3x3 veg
3- C99 regular seeds
4 Grimm Clones
1 Grimm seedling
2 Sour G

Cheers folks
Stunning! Making it look light work 💪🏼
Happy birthday Mr green I'll definitely roll a fatty for your day! Enjoy✌🏽

Good to see you Shed

😂

49 days of 11/13
2 Uplift in back
Uplift

Marshmallow OG

3x3 veg
3- C99 regular seeds
4 Grimm Clones
1 Grimm seedling
2 Sour G

Cheers folks
looking great as usual, Happy B-Day Smoke a couple fatties & enjoy

My family flat sold my dad's truck. Cause lmao. He kept driving. Took him 6 months to give in. Thought it killed him giving up something he done all his life. I told him dad you didn't drive cars. A horse was not a model Ford. 30 mph was fast as hell to them.

Good to see you Shed

😂

49 days of 11/13
2 Uplift in back
Uplift

Marshmallow OG

3x3 veg
3- C99 regular seeds
4 Grimm Clones
1 Grimm seedling
2 Sour G

Cheers folks
Happy birthday old man! Enjoy!
Plants are looking fabulous!
Watch golf and get the munchies today ! That’s what I’m doing!
:hookah: Ward

Back
Top Bottom