Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

@CaptainLucky
We are just going to free line some live Shrimp CL. Unless, the current is strong.
Really excited, might have my son fish off the bottom for flounder or Reds.. you have any advice bro?
You know you always want to fish either an incoming or outgoing tide, I would cast up the tide with a jig and let it sink to the bottom and retrieve with the tide. I caught everything from Snook, Trout, Redfish, Black Drum and Flounder.Good luck GG I hope y’all catch yer limits. CL🍀:goodluck:Edit: You can also use a live shrimp 🦐 with a little weight and do the same thing. CL🍀

:high-five: hope so bro :passitleft:great to see you homie.
Yeah, the poster view..that's been hanging there for several years. Good reminder to take care of mother earth..
Hope you can stick around for awhile my friend.

These girls are on day 57, still all cloudy with no signs of amber, even though all my pistols are pretty laying down.
They have until 63 days until the chop. Been giving them straight water,with PH down to 6.0
for 2 weeks. Final watering today and the runoff was still 300ppms, crazy how much I really feed the plants.
Should be some decent smoke for sure. Might throw some pollen on this Grimm next round that I've been saving in the freezer..GDP Day dream male.
IMG_20230502_132550528.jpg

IMG_20230502_132533948.jpg

IMG_20230502_132507958.jpg

Did a lot of trimming to get that light down deep. Might make some dry ice hash out of it.
Wish I knew how to make shatter..if anyone knows please help a brother out..lol
IMG_20230502_132439259.jpg

IMG_20230502_132410225.jpg

5x5
12 days on 11/13
3 Grimm clones
1 C99 grapefruit, front left
IMG_20230502_132336048.jpg

3x3
3 GDP fem seedlings
1 Grimm clone front left
IMG_20230502_132344339.jpg

Catch up on some of you guys journals, and I'll be back on the 8th. Unless, we catch some fish that I'll post up..
Cheers folks
:passitleft:
Perfection my friend! Speaking of mother earth I cleaned up trash all over my fishing spot the other day and the feeling that gave me is priceless! Knowing your better than another human being and able to be proud to admit that feels great too! Lol
But I'm sticking around brotha man I have a ton of respect for 420 magazine plus I have too much of a passion in the garden to disappear that quick!
Cheers gains! :ganjamon:

Perfection my friend! Speaking of mother earth I cleaned up trash all over my fishing spot the other day and the feeling that gave me is priceless! Knowing your better than another human being and able to be proud to admit that feels great too! Lol
But I'm sticking around brotha man I have a ton of respect for 420 magazine plus I have too much of a passion in the garden to disappear that quick!
Cheers gains! :ganjamon:
Always great seeing you bro.
Those colours!

💛💜🧡
:passitleft: thanks Tbizzal.
Great view
IMG_20230504_212158808.jpg

:high-five: hope so bro :passitleft:great to see you homie.
Yeah, the poster view..that's been hanging there for several years. Good reminder to take care of mother earth..
Hope you can stick around for awhile my friend.

These girls are on day 57, still all cloudy with no signs of amber, even though all my pistols are pretty laying down.
They have until 63 days until the chop. Been giving them straight water,with PH down to 6.0
for 2 weeks. Final watering today and the runoff was still 300ppms, crazy how much I really feed the plants.
Should be some decent smoke for sure. Might throw some pollen on this Grimm next round that I've been saving in the freezer..GDP Day dream male.
IMG_20230502_132550528.jpg

IMG_20230502_132533948.jpg

IMG_20230502_132507958.jpg

Did a lot of trimming to get that light down deep. Might make some dry ice hash out of it.
Wish I knew how to make shatter..if anyone knows please help a brother out..lol
IMG_20230502_132439259.jpg

IMG_20230502_132410225.jpg

5x5
12 days on 11/13
3 Grimm clones
1 C99 grapefruit, front left
IMG_20230502_132336048.jpg

3x3
3 GDP fem seedlings
1 Grimm clone front left
IMG_20230502_132344339.jpg

Catch up on some of you guys journals, and I'll be back on the 8th. Unless, we catch some fish that I'll post up..
Cheers folks
Looking impressive as usual hope all is 👍

Would love to try some fishing down there, I have a couple more days till the ice is off the main lake before the boat hits the water, here's my view

20230505_120030.jpg

20230505_115904.jpg
Beautiful. :thumb:
Enjoy my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

That view got me talkin like Jim Carrey B E A utiful!
Yeah, it was a great night. Weather was perfect but didn't do too well catching anything. Pretty much all catfish, (that sucks) lol.. couple small flounder we threw back.
What cool is my son being around Dad and my brothers..:passitleft:
We were going to go last night at midnight because of the tide but cancelled because of Dad not feeling well.
Hope you are doing well bro.
Looking impressive as usual hope all is 👍
Thanks brother. This strain is super frosty, I'm not doing anything special really. I agree with genetics being 96% makeup of your grow, which leaves us 4% to fuck up..lol..I some do..
I'm giving all my trim to a buddy that his mom has cancer. She likes edibles, so we are going to hook her up for sure with meds..

Nice lake bro and boat
Beautiful. :thumb:
Enjoy my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill, congrats again for everything you won. A little high but know you killed it. :adore:
You, shed, and CM has that 5 star general tag..
Good seeing you bro

Would love to try some fishing down there, I have a couple more days till the ice is off the main lake before the boat hits the water, here's my view

20230505_120030.jpg

20230505_115904.jpg
Love that boat man. I can't grow worth a sh*t but can fly fish and tie pretty well so am going to mix the two and start posting pictures of flies to distract from the limey stunted auto that is the focus of my journal :) . Stick that pig!

Love that boat man. I can't grow worth a sh*t but can fly fish and tie pretty well so am going to mix the two and start posting pictures of flies to distract from the limey stunted auto that is the focus of my journal :) . Stick that pig
Lol..man your last grow was on point..you definitely can grow some herb bro:high-five:

Yeah, it was a great night. Weather was perfect but didn't do too well catching anything. Pretty much all catfish, (that sucks) lol.. couple small flounder we threw back.
What cool is my son being around Dad and my brothers..:passitleft:
We were going to go last night at midnight because of the tide but cancelled because of Dad not feeling well.
Hope you are doing well bro.

Thanks brother. This strain is super frosty, I'm not doing anything special really. I agree with genetics being 96% makeup of your grow, which leaves us 4% to fuck up..lol..I some do..
I'm giving all my trim to a buddy that his mom has cancer. She likes edibles, so we are going to hook her up for sure with meds..

Nice lake bro and boat

Hey Bill, congrats again for everything you won. A little high but know you killed it. :adore:
You, shed, and CM has that 5 star general tag..
Good seeing you bro
I tell ya what you fry them critters up there's no sucking in the situation what so ever! My neck of woods cats are better catchin than a floating turd in a bad situation. :rofl:

Screenshot_20230506_142051_Gallery.jpg

I tell ya what you fry them critters up there's no sucking in the situation what so ever! My neck of woods cats are better catchin than a floating turd in a bad situation. :rofl:

Screenshot_20230506_142051_Gallery.jpg
Saltwater catfish is a different species and only good for fertilizer. Lmao 😂 I used to love watching tourists get all excited about catching them, or a really big Sailcat. It was too funny. Hey double G how’s about a big Sailcat fillet sandwich? 😋 Yum. CL🍀

Saltwater catfish is a different species and only good for fertilizer. Lmao 😂 I used to love watching tourists get all excited about catching them, or a really big Sailcat. It was too funny. Hey double G how’s about a big Sailcat fillet sandwich? 😋 Yum. CL🍀
Haha you think that's funny seeing tourist do :laugh: you should have seen my tourist ass up to my chest fishing while the sun was going down in the Florida bay with a light weight pole using steel braided line! Idk what yanked my line but it took the hook and bait left the braided line mangled and splintered! I ran out like jaws was coming for me next!!:rofl:

Haha you think that's funny seeing tourist do :laugh: you should have seen my tourist ass up to my chest fishing while the sun was going down in the Florida bay with a light weight pole using steel braided line! Idk what yanked my line but it took the hook and bait left the braided line mangled and splintered! I ran out like jaws was coming for me next!!:rofl:
I’m laughing but I shouldn’t because I was waist deep fishing for Snook trying to cast under a bridge when something bumps my leg. You never seen a person get out of the water faster. Lmao Then I tried to play it off like I always get out of the water like that. CL🍀

I’m laughing but I shouldn’t because I was waist deep fishing for Snook trying to cast under a bridge when something bumps my leg. You never seen a person get out of the water faster. Lmao Then I tried to play it off like I always get out of the water like that. CL🍀
As this conversation continues theirs some guy in the jungle prolly racing home after seeing glowing eyes behind his precious jane plants thinking to himself id go surfing any day with shark fins then finding out the pack of lions/tigers an bears ohh MY figured out the daily routines

Back
Top Bottom