Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Thanks brother! I'm not the best Dad for sure. Lots of opportunity..lol..but he's doing well with school..:passitleft:we don't have a ton of money but we are fortunate to help him out..

Thanks brother, appreciate the insight. I have no clue on cars. He's been wanting it for a while and not too much inventory..lol..plus, he doesn't know how to drive a manual..lol .we live in a busy city, not the best area for him to learn.
Appreciate you stopping by.

Appreciate that bro. We are working on it. Going back down to see Dad again in 2 weeks. He f*cked up his foot again. But got to get this trimming done in the next couple of days.

Thank You sis, going to make some oil this round. Great looking girls you have growing T. Frosty!

20 days of 11/13

Girls are pretty much done with the stretch. Going to clean up the bottoms one last time to get this show on the road.
@Prescription Blend nutrients
PH 5.8
Ppms 900 to 1000
Promix, with runoff,15 % to 20
IMG_20230511_120924513.jpg

3x3 drying
Temp 67-70 would like it lower
Humidity 58% to 60
IMG_20230511_120956690.jpg

Changed out the 3x3 to 4x4 that was in veg, with the same "on time" with the timer. Another couple weeks and they will be flipped.
IMG_20230511_121031670.jpg

Me and buddy burning one.
IMG_20230510_220158562.jpg

IMG_20230511_120920269.jpg
Rinse and repeat GG, looking fabulous. Love that photo of those drying buds in the netting.

Looking great in there!
I’d be so anxious to leave my plants!
I can’t imagine leaving the state without them!
If I had to leave for a week I’d find a way to build a Heisenberg RV to bring em with me 😂

Excellent use of a 2x2! Plants are looking spot-on and I hope your dad's foot heals up right quick. 🦶
Thanks Shedster! The 3x3 is full, haven't started trimming yet. Today makes 11 days drying. Might start tomorrow if they are ready. Checked this morning and they smell great.
Appreciate Dad, another week I'm bouncing back down there to help him out.
Looks like wife can handle the garden!
Cheers buddy
Hey G Bizzaaaaaaaaaa

Tent on fleek!

What happened to dads foot?
Thanks Tbizzal!
He got his foot trapped between the lower cabinets in the kitchen when he was on his motorcart. He just got the cart from the VA with his polyneuropathy from diabetes he can't feel a thing. So, it got infected and yesterday was the surgery. They put a stint into his leg to increase the blood flow.
Poor guy been through it lately. But he's a tough old man..
Rinse and repeat GG, looking fabulous. Love that photo of those drying buds in the netting.
Thanks 024!
Hope you are having a great weekend bud.
Looking great in there!
I’d be so anxious to leave my plants!
I can’t imagine leaving the state without them!
If I had to leave for a week I’d find a way to build a Heisenberg RV to bring em with me 😂
Appreciate you swinging by Loots, yeah, I call her a lot and drive her crazy when I'm away..Lol..I know she's got it for week or more, when I'm gone.

Day 23 of 11/13

Running out of @Prescription Blend nutrients in the 5x5. Switching back to maxi bloom because of it unfortunately.
Rest of my PB will be for my 4x4 plants.

Hope everyone is feeling great on this Sunday!
IMG_20230514_100701532.jpg

11 days drying in the 3x3
Temp 68
Rh 60%
Hopefully, start tomorrow trimming
IMG_20230514_100251649.jpg

IMG_20230514_100217885.jpg
IMG_20230514_100210813.jpg

4x4 clone day
Taking 6 clones today and hopefully flip these girls in a week or so
3 GDP
1 Grimm clone
IMG_20230514_100622492.jpg

IMG_20230514_100539394.jpg

Cheers

Your dad's accident sounds awful but on the other hand it sounds like the docs are taking good care of him. And your wife can definitely handle the grow when you're gone, that's for sure! :)

Plants are all in great shape, and I'm wondering how long you're gonna wait this time before folding the back ones. ;)
Sorry, shed I don't follow the "folding the back ones". ?
Between the edible and J on Grimm a little lost? Can you help me out..lol?

Thanks Shedster, to be honest. The seed run on the Grimm was alot taller.
I have SC a lot in flower with Sativas and they bounce back super quick compared to the Grimm.
The 3 tall Grimm Clones in the 5x5 are pretty much done with the Stretch.
Only have about 8 inches left touching this mammoth 800 watt. But they don't burn so why not..
Thanks brother

Thanks Shedster, to be honest. The seed run on the Grimm was alot taller.
I have SC a lot in flower with Sativas and they bounce back super quick compared to the Grimm.
The 3 tall Grimm Clones in the 5x5 are pretty much done with the Stretch.
Only have about 8 inches left touching this mammoth 800 watt. But they don't burn so why not..
Thanks brother
It might cost me a little yield but the lowers are coming up nicely from the side lighting.
Just busy to mess with them tbh Shed

I hears ya!
Thanks Shed, have no idea how you pulled that info so fast. Lol..Is that my tent on a supercropp? Don't remember running 5 plants but that's my 420 sticker in the tent..lol..
Should have SC these Grimm Clones in veg, thought the clones wouldn't stretched that much but they did..
:passitleft:
Today is Grimm day on the 12th day drying. My buddy coming over tomorrow to help finish the trimm because I'm leaving for FLA again on Wednesday morning.
IMG_20230515_090711711.jpg

Nice job laying that one down Gains!
Sorry, brother. Shed pulled out a pic where I SC them.
I haven't touched the mains this flowering cycle in the 5x5.
Going back to trim jail. Hope everyone is well

Looks like you and your buddy are going to have buds stuck to everything they touch!

LOLOLOL uh yeah!
Damn Shed, just had short term memory loss on that grow, thanks for the reminder.lol

One last post on my garden before leaving tomorrow morning.
I'll be gone for couple weeks, wife has the recipe. They really like her for some reason..lol
I'll be catching up on you guys journal since I'm not in the garden.
Appreciate everyone!

25 days on 11/13
3 Grimm clones
1 C99 front left... starting to smell more pineapple pheno but haven't grown C99 in 10 yrs.
IMG_20230516_190610363.jpg

Just need to clean out this 3x3 for the clones. Sorry for the mess, still have a lot of cleaning to do.
All trimming done baby!
I'm out..lol
IMG_20230516_190630077.jpg

6 clones
IMG_20230516_190732047.jpg

Cheers folks

Damn Shed, just had short term memory loss on that grow, thanks for the reminder.lol
Good ole Shed. He is the human motherboard of 420, always poised and ready to link.

Lolling

IMG_6768.jpeg

Morning Mr green! No messing about over there! Who's your trim buddy can I borrow him 🤣
Them buds are stacked! That's how I need my looking 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Safe travels bro ✌🏽
My trim buddy got me started growing weed when I was hooked on opiates back in 2008. Because of docs feeding me pills..
Solid dude! His mom has cancer, so she gets pretty much all my trim and 2 plants a yr he grows outdoors.. forever in debt to him as he was my mentor when I first started growing.
Little high after that J bro, sorry for the long rap..
Good ole Shed. He is the human motherboard of 420, always poised and ready to link.

Lolling

IMG_6768.jpeg
Did you see how fast Shed did that between posts..lol..he is the fatherboard on here for sure.lol
Your plants look fire Tbizzal..:high-five:
I have been missing out on all your successful grows GG, tent is on point; should I say TENTS are on point! I will pay more attention now.

:Namaste:
Appreciate that danishes.

Hey, no prob my friend..glad you're here.

My trim buddy got me started growing weed when I was hooked on opiates back in 2008. Because of docs feeding me pills..
Solid dude! His mom has cancer, so she gets pretty much all my trim and 2 plants a yr he grows outdoors.. forever in debt to him as he was my mentor when I first started growing.
Little high after that J bro, sorry for the long rap..

No need to apologise bro I read it high on my purple k 👌🏽

He sounds like a REAL og keep him close. The story gives hope tell the world spread the love ✌🏽

No need to apologise bro I read it high on my purple k 👌🏽

He sounds like a REAL og keep him close. The story gives hope tell the world spread the love ✌🏽
Appreciate you bro. Yeah, he's definitely a dude you want in your corner. :passitleft:just solid.

The Shedman to the rescue 🛟 of plants everywhere.🦸‍♀️ lol 😂 CL🍀
Lol.. Shedster is quick on the flip on info.

We are on day 29 of 11/13. She (wife) has a little pre-fade on the plants. It's my fault changing it up on the nutrients. Plus, she not waiting for them to dry out. I understand she's doing out of schedule because of her job. I sound negative sometimes but appreciate what she's doing so I can help Dad.

Was asking her for my 4x4 pic and since I mentioned the pre-fade she hasn't sent it yet...lol ...

5 gallon bucket
20 mls cal/mag
15 grams of maxi bloom
5 grams of maxi grow
Ppms are 1000
Ph 5.8
Promix (4) 5 gallons
1000000766.jpg

Cheers folks

Back
Top Bottom