Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

I'm gonna have to see about migrating! Highly jealous 😂 if I was gifted a clone over here my door would be off the hinges the next day 🤦🏽‍♂️😂 looking forward to seeing a couple of grows loaded with that 🔥🔥
✌🏽Bro
You always get the old man laughing, I really appreciate that GV..:high-five: good folks..
wow I need friends like that! She looks like she could use some TLC. Captain Junky? Never heard of that one
Hey bud,
No, no Captain. The Cap is short for Capulator. Heard a lot of great things about it.

Hey, my wife going to feed and clothe her until I get back..to be honest, might make it a Mother. Don't think I've had genetics like this before so it's Christmas time for me.
I'll be dropping one of those seeds this fall if the timing goes well, so I'm paying close attention to yours! 👀
Nice Shed, brothers Grimm has "testers" seeds online with our sponsor North Atlantic seeds for 25 bucks, but he crossed it with his Rosetta Stone

Going to be down here for 3 more weeks, hope my clones make it..I'm sure they will..

You always get the old man laughing, I really appreciate that GV..:high-five: good folks..

Hey bud,
No, no Captain. The Cap is short for Capulator. Heard a lot of great things about it.

Hey, my wife going to feed and clothe her until I get back..to be honest, might make it a Mother. Don't think I've had genetics like this before so it's Christmas time for me.

Nice Shed, brothers Grimm has "testers" seeds online with our sponsor North Atlantic seeds for 25 bucks, but he crossed it with his Rosetta Stone

Going to be down here for 3 more weeks, hope my clones make it..I'm sure they will..
Say hello to your Pops for me and catch some fish 🎣. TTYL CL🍀

Got to re-up tomorrow, appreciate my brother hooking me up.
Hopefully, it's this south FLA og.. don't know but picking it up in the morning.. might have a J left tonight on smoke but that's it..
great folks around here..bro just sent me a picture
707094860_01.jpg

Got to re-up tomorrow, appreciate my brother hooking me up.
Hopefully, it's this south FLA og.. don't know but picking it up in the morning.. might have a J left tonight on smoke but that's it..
great folks around here..bro just sent me a picture
707094860_01.jpg
That should last ya a day or two. lol 😂 CL🍀

That should last ya a day or two. lol 😂 CL🍀
It will get me through 3 to 4 weeks.. probably smoke 1.25 papers 5 times a day for my back pain with couple edibles but out of those..
Super stoked hopefully it's good weed. Had a option and choose bootleg...lol..

Had to call Ambulance yesterday morning for Dad.
He was bleeding heavily from "down below" after using the restroom. Lost a lot of blood. Threw him in the shower to clean him up before they got here.
They said he stomach is fine but today they're checking the other side to see where the bleeding coming from.
Poor guy can't catch a break! We should know something today.

He was bleeding heavily from "down below" after using the restroom. Lost a lot of blood. Threw him in the shower to clean him up before they got here.
They said he stomach is fine but today they're checking the other side to see where the bleeding coming from.
So sorry G.G. :Namaste: :hug:
My heart is breaking for him and all of you
Hope they can help him.
Hope he has insurance too.
It can be expensive I here.
Take care my friend.
All the best for for you and the family. :green_heart:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I’m sorry to hear that brother and I’m gonna get my daughters prayer circle ⭕️ of friends praying for him. I used them when my Mother had Covid and she was home from the hospital in 3-4 days. CL🍀

Go enjoy yourself.
You deserve it.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thank You Bill. I didn't bring the rod with me today..I just can't chill for some reason. I did scope out when I do go fishing brother.. really nice, only 45 minutes drive from Dad's.
Appreciate you Bill
Sorry to hear about the emergency.

Hoping all is better now or in the process of getting better.
Thank You Dani! Appreciate the kind words.
I’m sorry to hear that brother and I’m gonna get my daughters prayer circle ⭕️ of friends praying for him. I used them when my Mother had Covid and she was home from the hospital in 3-4 days. CL🍀
You're the Man CL. Good dude!
They removed 5 big polyps in his Lower part. If the bleeding continues they will continue to keep him but if not he will be released tomorrow morning.
I have a fishing spot, too lazy getting out of state license even though I wouldn't keep the fish.

I'm going to eat some fried shrimp and a brewskis..
Cheers folks, appreciate all you guys listening.
IMG_20230531_123853962.jpg

IMG_20230531_123844964.jpg

Sorry to hear the news about your father GG!:( I wish him all the best and hope that he feels better soon.:Namaste:

Thank You Bill. I didn't bring the rod with me today..I just can't chill for some reason. I did scope out when I do go fishing brother.. really nice, only 45 minutes drive from Dad's.
Appreciate you Bill

They removed 5 big polyps in his Lower part. If the bleeding continues they will continue to keep him but if not he will be released tomorrow morning.
I have a fishing spot, too lazy getting out of state license even though I wouldn't keep the fish.

If you happen to find yourself on Madeira Beach Dockside Dave’s for the freshest and best Grouper Sandwich or Dinner with a Frosty Beverage. CL🍀

Bum or willy?

Appreciate you Bill

Got it, bum.

Make sure they check his HB, tho blood is like oil, a little bit goes a long way. It can look like you’ve lost litres when in fact it’s just a couple of tablespoons.

A cheeky iron infusion might hold him in good stead.

This is the circle of life as it’s meant to be. We are all dying. Just some are dying at a faster rate than others. I am so proud of you for stepping up and helping him navigate his final chapter. Just don’t let it burn you out. Get on that water, take a breath and give yourself a big hug. And try and find a smile every day.

We got you G Gizzal. Xo

Back
Top Bottom