Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

I did bro, had a wonderful time. Wife and I just Vegged and watched Netflix series..lol.. good times.

Thanks Stone. Hope you had a great a weekend brother.

Just got home to Dad's a few minutes ago. I just got back about a hour ago.
He's doing better, he probably needs to stay away from that southern cooking..lol
My nephew here helping me with pops and he has medical card. He's going to the Jungle Boys spot tomorrow, to pick up some extra.
Wish I could go but don't have a card..lol.. crazy

Everything cool now Tbizzal. We still have a GI visit on Wednesday for the small intestine. Great new the bleeding has stopped for now.. crazy we still don't know where it's coming from. Kinda trips me out..but he feels great being back home.

It's a great spot for food, drinking, smoking and catching fish. Did all the above instead of catching fish..lol
Cheers folks
Dig up some Sandfleas for Pompano it’s better than using shrimp 🍤 . You need to fish off Mary’s Pier boat dock. CL🍀

Everything cool now Tbizzal. We still have a GI visit on Wednesday for the small intestine. Great new the bleeding has stopped for now.. crazy we still don't know where it's coming from. Kinda trips me out..but he feels great being back home.
But when you think about it, we are full of blood vessels, carrying that claret to every part of your body. Makes perfect sense sometimes you will spring a leak here and there. His HB must be okay which is promising. Bright red blood from your bum bum is best lol. Black poos indicates GI bleed, really red blood, not always mind, but often indicates your rectum which is full of veins has some bulgy and leaking going on.

Good news on your dad and hopefully they'll find out what's what soon enough!
Thanks Shedster! He just got out of the hospital and I just got back in town.
Really need to plan on his future but have time to talk about that in a couple days when he's situated.
Dig up some Sandfleas for Pompano it’s better than using shrimp 🍤 . You need to fish off Mary’s Pier boat dock. CL🍀
You are the OG bro for fishing. Nobody knows about sandfleas unless you know the coast..that's great bait CL.
But when you think about it, we are full of blood vessels, carrying that claret to every part of your body. Makes perfect sense sometimes you will spring a leak here and there. His HB must be okay which is promising. Bright red blood from your bum bum is best lol. Black poos indicates GI bleed, really red blood, not always mind, but often indicates your rectum which is full of veins has some bulgy and leaking going on.
Wednesday he's swallowing the pill that's really a camera. Should know more after that.

I did bro, had a wonderful time. Wife and I just Vegged and watched Netflix series..lol.. good times.
💚 Perfect bro, glad to hear your dad's doing better too!
How was your ladies doing when you left?

💚 Perfect bro, glad to hear your dad's doing better too!
How was your ladies doing when you left?
Put the old Lady on prescription blend nutrients. Cleaned up all the bottoms before I left and gave her half the recommended dose for prescription blend nutrients. Only reason why is because I'm running low on nutrients.
I'm going to be down here another month, so that should be enough this round.
Think that will be easier for her

Thanks Shedster! He just got out of the hospital and I just got back in town.
Really need to plan on his future but have time to talk about that in a couple days when he's situated.

You are the OG bro for fishing. Nobody knows about sandfleas unless you know the coast..that's great bait CL.

Wednesday he's swallowing the pill that's really a camera. Should know more after that.
Bro I ate fresh fish 🎣 at least 3-4 times a week. Usually it was Speckled Sea Trout or Snook. I new the tides what was usually biting at different times of the year. I had a Snook rod n reel, one for Trout and smaller fish and a 6/0 for the big ones. Hope everything works out well for your Pops. CL🍀

Bro I ate fresh fish 🎣 at least 3-4 times a week. Usually it was Speckled Sea Trout or Snook. I new the tides what was usually biting at different times of the year. I had a Snook rod n reel, one for Trout and smaller fish and a 6/0 for the big ones. Hope everything works out well for your Pops. CL🍀
Nice CL, haven't had luck lately catching fish but I'm due brother.. hope I can go couple more times but license is crazy high for non resident. Plus you have to buy a tarpon and lobster tag too with it...only 7 day pass for 70 bucks basically..lol . crazy bro

Nephew picked up some flowers from Jungle Boys.. Very nice, got me tongue locked..lol
Super excited about blazing this..
IMG_20230606_160615498.jpg

IMG_20230606_160119035.jpg

Nice CL, haven't had luck lately catching fish but I'm due brother.. hope I can go couple more times but license is crazy high for non resident. Plus you have to buy a tarpon and lobster tag too with it...only 7 day pass for 70 bucks basically..lol . crazy bro

Nephew picked up some flowers from Jungle Boys.. Very nice, got me tongue locked..lol

IMG_20230606_160119035.jpg
Does he have a medical card or something? If you put in the time fishing you’re gonna catch something but if you go to Pass a Grille again be sure to fish off the boat dock. If you’re facing the water then the best spot is on the far right. I’ve caught Cobia, Flounder,Grouper,Redfish and Black Drum from there. I caught Pinfish close to shore in between the docks for bait. CL🍀

😍🤤 I don't know what that is but I'm in! :passitleft:
You got a tight circle bro 👌🏽

Does he have a medical card or something? If you put in the time fishing you’re gonna catch something but if you go to Pass a Grille again be sure to fish off the boat dock. If you’re facing the water then the best spot is on the far right. I’ve caught Cobia, Flounder,Grouper,Redfish and Black Drum from there. I caught Pinfish close to shore in between the docks for bait. CL🍀
Yes, he has a medical card. Some of these shops are hit or miss but had to grab some flowers from JBs. Really nice burn and high. Respect because of how big they're and keeping it on point.
Are you talking about the dock house that sells bait?
Haven't fished the docks yet, definitely will do that next time brother. Really want to catch a gag grouper.
Cheers
😍🤤 I don't know what that is but I'm in! :passitleft:
You got a tight circle bro 👌🏽
:passitleft:
It's tight, not big circle though..
Hope you have a great day bro

Yes, he has a medical card. Some of these shops are hit or miss but had to grab some flowers from JBs. Really nice burn and high. Respect because of how big they're and keeping it on point.
Are you talking about the dock house that sells bait?
Haven't fished the docks yet, definitely will do that next time brother. Really want to catch a gag grouper.
Cheers

:passitleft:
It's tight, not big circle though..
Hope you have a great day bro
Yeah I’m talking about the bait shop and the boat dock. Really a great fishing spot. CL🍀

Lol..and a sun protection.. should I use live bait or spinners?
Love that spot too, really chill and nice
Live bait, Pinfish and Sardines are prolly the best. There’s Grouper there only problem is getting one of legal size. But it’s a great spot and you never know what yer gonna get. CL🍀

Nice CL, haven't had luck lately catching fish but I'm due brother..

I've been in South Florida for just over 30 years. The fishing here used to be absolutely spectacular, especially the off-shore action. You can catch everything from Grouper, Tuna & Dolphin, to Sail Fish, Marlin and more, all within a mile from shore. However, the last 5-10 years, the salt water fishing has really declined significantly and most all the commercial captains will tell you this (when they're not trying to sell you on a booking!). :laugh:

The freshwater bass fishing is still some of the best in the country, but something's happened off-shore. Not sure if it's been over-fishing, migration of the bait/food fish, or something else, but it's definitely not like it used to be...Then again, what is? :(

That said, don't give up on it GG! There's still fish there, just not as many as there used to be, and you know what they say about a bad day at fishing! ;)

I've been in South Florida for just over 30 years. The fishing here used to be absolutely spectacular, especially the off-shore action. You can catch everything from Grouper, Tuna & Dolphin, to Sail Fish, Marlin and more, all within a mile from shore. However, the last 5-10 years, the salt water fishing has really declined significantly and most all the commercial captains will tell you this (when they're not trying to sell you on a booking!). :laugh:

The freshwater bass fishing is still some of the best in the country, but something's happened off-shore. Not sure if it's been over-fishing, migration of the bait/food fish, or something else, but it's definitely not like it used to be...Then again, what is? :(

That said, don't give up on it GG! There's still fish there, just not as many as there used to be, and you know what they say about a bad day at fishing! ;)
I know that for a while there were problems with red tides on the Gulf Coast and that will kill off a lot of marine life. From the baitfish to Tarpon n Sharks. CL🍀

What part of Florida are you in btw? I lived on Madeira Beach 🏝️. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom